• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Dark Souls I was so ready to kick some butt and then....

    Dark Souls I was so ready to kick some butt and then....


    I was so ready to kick some butt and then....

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I don't understand why this happened. When we did it on my buddies world we had to fight it lol, never in my 1000+ hours of playing this game had this occurred!

    https://imgur.com/a/fS7W6KE

    submitted by /u/flreflys1
    [link] [comments]

    I see a lot of people complaining that Gwyn is to easy because he can be parried…

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    just don't parry him lol

    submitted by /u/namarieturnbilI
    [link] [comments]

    least favorite area?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Which area did you hate the most?

    submitted by /u/Nivan_Sharma61
    [link] [comments]

    I am so, so happy I went in spoiler-free

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I just beat O&S and I literally gasped and stood up when I got the bonfire warp. Fucking masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/yyorkiesilkworm
    [link] [comments]

    Finally anor londo

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I finally made it to anor londo happy I got this game lovin it so far.

    submitted by /u/lolalbion
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell am I supposed to beat the capra demon?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    It's like I die as soon as I walk into the boss room. The walk there is long without any shortcuts too. Don't say "git gud" because it's not that I'm bad it's that I die as soon as I get into the boss room. Help.

    submitted by /u/Geeklord1993
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Boss in Dark souls ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    For me it has to be Knight of Artorias ,Manus and O&S

    submitted by /u/Invictus2000
    [link] [comments]

    Worst idea ever, would do it again

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Just spent 80k souls on my first run to buy Artorias set. I will likely never use it I'm a genius

    submitted by /u/kalogheros17
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the general consensus that the game dips in it's fun aspects after O&S?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    A few days ago, I read a comment on one of the post here that the general consensus is the game dips in quality / fun after the O&S fight.

    I can't quite figure out why this is the case.

    My theory is that is cause most of the non linearity kinda ends after O&S.

    If anyone has a similar opinion on the game? If so, why?

    submitted by /u/adrenc94
    [link] [comments]

    Weird double standard with bloodborne. firesage demon and laurence

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Why do people give darksouls 1 such a hard time for having a reskin while praise bloodborne for having one, it's literally the same situation. First boss gets a reskin with more attacks and a fire buff. Only difference is darksouls had 2 reskins. But bloodbornes reskin was a dlc boss. At the end of the day reskins aren't as bad as most players say.

    submitted by /u/jamdinnam
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest R1 forward movement and distance

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    This is going to sound insane, but I am doing an over encumbered run. So no dodge and slow walk only, because I'm playing the entire game over 100% equip weight.

    It seems that the best way to get around is with weapon R1s, as swinging any straight sword R1 is significantly faster than slow walking. That being said, does anyone know what the fastest + best distance covered weapon attack is? That is to say, what weapon moves you forward the most and the quickest? I'm having a lot of trouble in Sen's Fortress with the guillotines and the boulder.

    EDIT: After experimentation, the best way past the boulders is Iron Flesh + Stone set + Poise Ring. They don't knock you back. The best way past the 3rd guillotine bridge is Great Scythe 2HR2, wait between the 3rd and 4th guillotine, and walk past 4th guillotine.

    From all my experiments, it seems the fastest lunge forward is Scythe 2HR2 and best movement + stamina economy is Broken Straight Sword R1.

    submitted by /u/Dubstep_Is_Dead
    [link] [comments]

    You can parry the boar?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    YOU CAN PARRY... THE BOAR!

    I cannot believe I never knew this. I was messing around in a new DS1 Zwei run (because of course) and I vaguely recalled a meme clip that featured such a thing and thought to myself 'surely not...' and I tried it, AND IT WORKS!

    WHAT!? HOW HAVE I NEVER REALISED THIS!?

    submitted by /u/RogueBxtch
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner here

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I'm going to start up dark souls pretty soon, any tips?

    submitted by /u/Stormy170
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    After a long hiatus, I decided to boot DS1 back up, and I was sad because there wasn't a single helpful message or bloodstain in sight. Figured that everyone had moved on to the remaster... right up until I got to the 'burg, and there you all were, just like you had never left.

    You guys are awesome. Keep doing what you're doing.

    (PS. Not sure why I'm still leaving you hints about illusory walls and telling you to be wary of "lying in ambush"... surely you must all know all that by now, but hey, I keep doing it anyway.)

    submitted by /u/Tadatsune
    [link] [comments]

    I killed solar and draw this animation

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    How the hell do you pronounce Smough?!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Though Through Bough Cough Rough Slough

    I need answers

    submitted by /u/milque_toad
    [link] [comments]

    Is the ring of favor and protection worth it?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    It's my first playthrough and I'm doing a Dex build, but ended up using mid heavy armor where my equip load is only below 50% and not 25%. I like the effects of the ring but are the effects really strong or just a very small bonus? What's holding me back too is that it breaks if I unequip it lol.

    submitted by /u/Abo-youssef_2006
    [link] [comments]

    I wasted 5 consumable humanity, should I restart?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I didn't really understand on the humanity mechanic worked. I used them to heal myself and turn myself back to human I used 5 of them and then died and fell off a cliff. Should I restart? I'm at the butterfly.

    submitted by /u/MagicalOne1212
    [link] [comments]

    According to lore, who was stronger. Kalameet or Midir?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I dont know anything but just going off the fact that every dragon excluding Kalameet is weak to lightning Im gonna go with kal.

    I mean Im not biased or anything like that

    Discuss

    submitted by /u/Panterafan316
    [link] [comments]

    Does chaos servant covenant remove ranks

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    So i gave 30 humanities was awarded with pyromancy there was +2 next to my chaos servant tag but after a couple hours i tried to open lost izalith shortcut just to find now I'm on +1 did this happen to someone

    submitted by /u/bat27yt
    [link] [comments]

    Best armour on dark souls

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Can someone suggest some good armours so that I can get them eventually I would like a lighter armour not something heavy like golemn or smough's Armour

    submitted by /u/sidsgotgame
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Kalameet for the first time. 10 attempts. The Partizan might be my favorite weapon now.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Where is ds2 in the timeline?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    So I've been playing the series in order and I just reached Anor Londo in ds3 and that's when I realized in my head "where and when tf did all this happen in ds2?" and its been a shower thought at this point. as far as I know when I played scholar the closest connection was the black knight weapons. No other references that I can come up with at the top of my head. Can someone help me out? I don't mind spoilers :)

    submitted by /u/Deepfriedbitchboi
    [link] [comments]

    The ng matter when invading or just the lvl ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    If i'm, let's say, NG++, when invading. It is mandatory than the player is at the same NG as me ? Or it's just the lvl ?

    submitted by /u/LaurieFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment