• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I love these

    Dark Souls 2 I love these


    I love these

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Thanks bro, I definitely wanted to have to kill the Pursuer a second time.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Painted up everyone's favorite DS2 invader for the tabletop game

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    The true Iron King

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Huh, got the Old Mirrah GS on my SL1 run....

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    First time beating the Fume Knight and god it was without any doubt one of the hardest boss i've ever beaten !

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    I have been making transparent gifs of gestures

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Ideal melee weapon for this build so far?�� beat this game several times but this is my first sorcery build, been using mostly dexterous thrust weapons so far

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Why yes I do hate myself! right before steam went down

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    What is this green light at the start of the map of Heide's Tower?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Should I get Dark Souls 2 or Dark Souls 2 SOTFS? Never played the game before

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Just wondering what would be best to buy

    submitted by /u/Swimming_Club_3068
    [link] [comments]

    is blightstone cove in shaded woods????

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    i have been stumbling for like 2 hours, please help me for the love of god

    submitted by /u/Ok-Economics2638
    [link] [comments]

    I despawned my first enemy today

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    It was the fricking alonne knight on the bridge. The other ones will despawn in due time. And Iron Keep is my last great soul area as well. Actually the alonne knights aren't even the worst part it's the forlorn, and i've killed the other two invaders.

    submitted by /u/okdude23232
    [link] [comments]

    What covenant should I max out next?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    found this on tiktok

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Finally! Got my invasion for the Looking Glass Knight

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I got my platinum in the game and have put many many hours into just messing around but one thing I had never done was be summing in by the Looking Glass Knight. I have always wanted to be called by the LGK but never had any luck with invading at the right moment for it. Today I finally answered his call. I gathered as many cracked red eye orbs as possible before moving into the Shrine of Amana or gaining too much SM and squatted in the Central Bonfire. After about 8 regular invasions (I have to note I won all but 1 of the 8) I finally was summoned in by the LGK himself. The guy was actually the only host who had beaten me before during my attempted LGK invasions and I got my revenge on him. Too much fun.

    submitted by /u/Schwermbo
    [link] [comments]

    How to rank up brotherhood of blood?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I got the spite stuff from invading but I can't give it to the guy even though he says I can

    submitted by /u/DvDolo
    [link] [comments]

    I will be handing my retirement card today

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    I died to the coventus demon, not even on my first run. I am disgusted with myself.

    submitted by /u/BBlueBoi69
    [link] [comments]

    can i kill aldia scholar of the first sin without making a new game?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    recently i beat dark souls 2, but i forgot to get the aldia secret boss fight, and i need to know if you can fight her after beating the game without making a new game +

    submitted by /u/gabrielgvg560
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see summon/invasion signs and dont get invaded

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I have 3 different characters and the title applies to all of them. One is in ng+5 with 42M sm, one is in ng+ with 2M sm and the last one is in ng with 140k sm. I think Im not banned because the statue in majula shows the normal amount of people dead. Every time I try to invade it shows "unable to find world to invade". Have cross region.

    submitted by /u/GogotoBg123
    [link] [comments]

    Re-igniting my quest for DS2 Plat after losing my save file.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Lost all my data when close to plat, and I was devastated. But I've got the urge to beat the game again

    submitted by /u/Lil_Toastyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment