• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I died to dragonrider.

    Dark Souls 2 I died to dragonrider.


    I died to dragonrider.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Kill me now please

    submitted by /u/ooooooooooooooooopr
    [link] [comments]

    Ive always liked the Heide knight in the forest of giants, so ive done a digital art of him.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Is it an unpopular opinion that I like the Duke's dear freja?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    It's my favorite boss fight in the game.

    submitted by /u/aanda912
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there so many enemies in this game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Before you read this know that, I've played through ds2 twice, ds1 twice, and ds3 8 times lol.

    I'm doing a 3rd play through of ds2 and I just got to iron keep again and holy shit man, it feels like all throughout the game the entire mechanic is just: "we throw like 6+ enemies at you and if you want them to go away kill them like 12 times" I mean seriously now it's ridiculous, I take the game nice and slow I don't rush into rooms and I try to like the game but it's so hard to because every time I die it doesn't feel like it's my fault, like when using ultra greatswords while locked on I swing, completely miss and die. Or when fighting a group of enemies I just get stunlocked and die, or even more (this just happened) I'm fighting the alonne knights in the bridge of iron keep, and just get pushed off the bridge. I don't really want to call it bad game design, but I feel like they tried to hard to make the game difficult and made it kind of overwhelming. I don't even have trouble with the bosses they did a great job with them because they all feel fair and when you die it really feels like a learning experience, but in just the areas it feels like they just crammed a ton of enemies into them to make the area seem more interesting.

    submitted by /u/Biggestfella
    [link] [comments]

    So I might have completely ruined my 100+ hours character (*NEED HELP*)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    So I was fucking around since I had lots of soul vessols and just trying stupid but fun builds by respecing with the intention to respec them back to normal. However, I came to the room once while I had the butterfly set because i wanted to give a soul vessol to the old lady. Because of my armor tho suddenly i poisend that young lady which caused her to try and fight me. So I was like oh well, let me just kill her she's not even important anyway. Turns out if you kill her the old lady dosen't let you respec anymore. So now I'm stuck with my stats being 99 intelligence, 11 strength, 6 endurance and 18 vigor. And I don't know what to do.

    I used a bonfire acetic but nothing happend

    If I kill the old lady, revive her by the tombstone will that allow me to respec? And also if you have any other ideas to fix this instead of just starting a new game + game then tell me cuz I don't want to bassicly lose a character that's level 210 and has 7 mil soul memory

    submitted by /u/horrorpaoa3
    [link] [comments]

    Fume knight recommended level?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    What level should I be? I'm level 158 and getting my bit kicked for 3 days straight. Died at least 75 times to him maybe 100

    submitted by /u/Strong-Hyena4564
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with ruin sentinels

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Soul memory 282395 platform ps4

    submitted by /u/Coolcause
    [link] [comments]

    That doesn’t matter. Stand up and fight, Ashen One! (to die again)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    DLC worth doing?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Well I finally beat fume knight after 150 tries and 3 days. Then I went to the 2 thronewatcher and got them after 2 tries and killed nashandra first try. Lol I was gonna do the other DLC boss's but I think I'm done fume wore me out. smelter demon blue has a horrible run up and fume knight took everything I had. I may head straight to DS3 from here. Thoughts? Or am I a casual

    submitted by /u/Strong-Hyena4564
    [link] [comments]

    Best PvE build

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I've beaten the entirety of the game. (SotFS ps4) I basically leveled ADP a bunch and used a Rapier the entire time. I'm wondering if there are any better builds for a new play through of the game or is that it? Should I change it up next time and add magic to my build to make it even better? What Magic type is best in ds2? I'm not looking for a challenge run, just an even more op build to take into ng+

    submitted by /u/SunnibunJipc
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone be interested in documentation on a 100% armour/weapons playthrough?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    This is something I've started on a couple of times and I've got a fair idea at this point of what it could entail. Talk about rare drops and often-missed items, the bigger grinds eg. 100 Bell Keeper kills, no bonfire/death rings, and what you can achieve with a Soul Memory limitation for PvP in terms of upgrades, how much consumables you can purchase, what's gonna be left once you buy everything unobtainable from other sources from merchants and so forth. Just be a general directory of 'I want to be a weirdo who goes out of his way to obtain everything in a game with so much goddamn items, how do I do it?'

    submitted by /u/Gigadweeb
    [link] [comments]

    2 unrelated questions

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    1, I started paying the game on PC yesterday and when I started a new game, the game gave me some shields, some weapons and 3 keys that I don't know where they belong to upon creating my character, what?

    2, 2 days ago when I was playing on the console, I went to the area where pete and the other guy are supposed to be fighting but they weren't there, what did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    What should I upgrade now?(SL 168)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I don't know what else to spend my souls on. I'm also open to be one of those casters(or whatever they're called) that shoots magic.

    Currently, I've been playing on my knight build and rocking duel wielding claymore + 10. It's solid but I've pretty much hit caps on my health and on my strength so I don't know what will be efficient upgrade for me. Also, I'm wearing a dragon ring +3 so I don't need too much Vitality. Here's my build

    Edit: I will mainly be doing PVE fights

    submitted by /u/life_never_stops_97
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me get the shortcut for no mans wharf? I’m on Xbox

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I really don't like this part for some reason

    submitted by /u/Bekfasttoime
    [link] [comments]

    I am missing 1 soul in the DLC Brume Tower

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello, this is my first playthrough. I only have 11 souls of Nadalia. I don't have any more smelter wedges. I defeated the weeb and got the last one. There are no monsters that I can kill with the weeges. I checked the all locations. What should i do?

    submitted by /u/Mosdash
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for The Rotten

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    1.900.000 soul memory On Playstation (username: AKmPlay) I used bonfire ascetic 2 times so he's strong

    submitted by /u/YarMatee
    [link] [comments]

    Lads, I have a wee issue

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    So, I made a miracle/melee build. I'm level 73 and have an ATN of 25 and FTH of 30. The problem lies in the fact that ALL of my miracles have only the minimum uses. How do I raise the uses?

    submitted by /u/Erebys22
    [link] [comments]

    After executioner chariot

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Where do I go next?

    submitted by /u/4chan1
    [link] [comments]

    Poison/Toxic and Bleed PVE

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Does bleed have any effect in pve?

    What is the difference between poison and toxic, and what is the easiest way to poison/toxic something? (toxic/poison mist, dark fog?)

    Lastly, what are some bosses that poison would be good on? I heard it's pretty good on smelty demon? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for the Rotten (Bonfire Ascetic used twice)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Need help my bois, please, I need the Old one soul for the Hex spell. I'm going for the platinum.

    Soul memory: 1.829.655

    Playstation username: AKmPlay

    submitted by /u/YarMatee
    [link] [comments]

    A Better SotFS Experience

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    I've played this game... a lot and ever since i got a new pc I've been dying to give it another go, but I wanted something "more" than my standard experience and looking around with I've found some interesting mods such as Augur of Darkness, Tales of Drangleic & Vestiges however I found very little information about them and I figured out the best way to get info was to ask here. So I'm open to suggestions: which one of the 3 is better or more entertaining or even if there are other mods I'm not aware of

    submitted by /u/UmbralKing_DT341
    [link] [comments]

    (help please) I have 35k soul memory and I desperately need help with lost sinner and iron king! I'm in ng+3 so I can get WOG. please anyone help me

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    So I'm on PS4 with 35k soul MEM and desperately need help.

    submitted by /u/Idkmyname2014
    [link] [comments]

    Lingering flame disappearing instantly ?? :/

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hello ! Excuse my english.

    Sometimes, when I use the pyromancy Lingering Flame, it instantly disappear, without even exploding. And sometimes, it's doing what it's supposed to do : waiting for an enemy to approach and explode.

    Is it a bug ? Thank you !

    submitted by /u/Haikhan
    [link] [comments]

    24 Hour Souls Marathon

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I'm gonna be doing a 24 hour fundraiser Dark Souls marathon this Friday

    I will (hopefully!!) be beating Dark Souls 1, 2 AND 3 all in 1 stream. I am far from an expect so it's gonna be a real challenge

    I start midday (UK time) Friday and going for 24hr

    Would appreciate anyone who fancies coming along for moral support or to give a few tips

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8APHdJQtM4

    submitted by /u/ScouseMouse180
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment