• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Dark Souls Killing kalameet every day until I go hollow (day 1)

    Dark Souls Killing kalameet every day until I go hollow (day 1)


    Killing kalameet every day until I go hollow (day 1)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/5zk9aD3sDCY Ok so idk how long this will go on for but I'm gonna aim for 100 days minimum. As far as the rules I apply for myself, this is my general list. No glitched or soul duped characters, and ideally I will make a new character every day. If I am short on time I will hop onto a pre made character that has kalameet already spawned and ready to fight, I will be completely naked and will use the calamity ring. I will also use a different weapon each day. I hope you guys enjoy and if you do make sure to like and or subscribe, peace!

    submitted by /u/Panterafan316
    [link] [comments]

    Deepest level in Catacombs has smithing sounds?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    So I plunged all the way to the deepest level that has some skeletons riding wheel, but I heard there is a smithing sounds, how can I go there?

    submitted by /u/rowgw
    [link] [comments]

    Finished all soulsborne games. What to do while i wait for Elden Ring?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Well, as the title says, I have no more modern from software games to play, any recomendations of what to play now?

    I have some games ready to download (Kingdom Come Deliverance, Metal Gear Solid V, Disco Elysium, Tyranny and Outer Wilds) but dont really feel like playing them right know.

    Souls-like games are welcome but I think whatever has an engaging combat (Radiant Historia, Decil may cry) or with an interesting world (Hollow knight, Fallout 1&2) could work.

    submitted by /u/GreatTwr16
    [link] [comments]

    I never realized you can spot Solaire on the bonfire from the anor londo archers

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    My painted Titanite Demon

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed how Ornstein's armor is silver when you wear it?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    When I noticed that the spear and armor werent the same color I very much disliked it

    submitted by /u/FormalyAFailure
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Sens Fortress.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing Dark Souls and I have to say, I'm trash. Still I've never gotten stuck in an area or had any major difficulty with the normal mobs. That was until I beat Quelaag and rang the second bell. Right after that I went straight to Sens Fortress and dove right in. After I got killed by the arrow trap in the entrance once and the snake guys countless times, I realized I wasn't strong enough. So I went and spent a while farming and leveling up and I thought I was prepared. I don't know if I spent my souls wrong or if I'm using a bad weapon but I cannot for the life of me make it past the first 4 snake guys. I made it past the lightning snake and clapped him with the trap only ONE time and I was attempting this all night. Can someone help me not suck so bad.

    submitted by /u/samismoke
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide please

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Hello, I bought ds3 a year ago and after completing it I loved it. Today I noticed that there is a offer in ps store of both ds and ds2sotfs for 10€ each, and the ds3 dlc's for 7,50€ each. Should I buy all of these by 35€?? Seems so good for me but I want to know your thoughts. Thanks

    submitted by /u/alexbolpo90
    [link] [comments]

    My take on a Gargoyle

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    So yesterday night I won my first pvp(of any souls game) , that too in blighttown and I was mad drunk to even remember anything

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    One part of me says I dreamt it, another says I did a good job but honestly i dont even remember reversing my hollowing so I probably dreamt it.

    Or was it an npc? his name was dark spirit something and it carried a butcher knife.

    I'm now logging into the game to see if it was just a dream or i really did pickup his butcher knife when he died.

    Edit: my friend told me it was an npc invader and im not sure if i should be happy or sad or neutral that i got happy over nothing?

    submitted by /u/cru5tyd3m0nX
    [link] [comments]

    I completed Blinghttown, Where should i go now? I already killed stray demon.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I completed Blinghttown, Where should i go now? I already killed stray demon.

    submitted by /u/NikosTubeGamingTV
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite dark souls game?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Please answer if you've played 2 or 3 games from the series.

    submitted by /u/GreasyGoose13
    [link] [comments]

    What are small but painful moments Dark Souls?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    When a boss has that awkward attack transition.

    submitted by /u/Gay_Charlie
    [link] [comments]

    I got invaded for the first time, it doesn't seem worth it.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I put so many hours into Dark Souls 3, I learned what was effective without being extremely toxic, what's the deal with the first game? I tried to fight this naked lunatic with a club, he did the fast front stab, and from all the videos I've seen this is most of the pvp. Should I learn how to counter it or stick to ds3 pvp?

    submitted by /u/Sprintingpear36
    [link] [comments]

    Top 20 bosses in the Souls Trilogy

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Bored and decided to list my top 20 bosses from the trilogy, and I encourage you all to do the same (or top 10, whatever floats your boat)

    1. Dancer of the Boreal Valley
    2. Sif
    3. Champion Gundyr
    4. Gwyn
    5. Soul of Cinder
    6. Burnt Ivory King
    7. Pontiff Sulyvahn
    8. Black Dragon Kalameet
    9. Looking Glass Knight
    10. Lothric & Lorian
    11. Demon Princes
    12. Manus
    13. Sir Allone
    14. Ornstein & Smough
    15. Fume Knight
    16. Gael
    17. Midir
    18. Artorias
    19. Sister Friede
    20. Nameless King

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Bibes2015
    [link] [comments]

    Died to Seath, now stuck!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I've gotten the Lordvessel and beat BoC, and 4Kings; now I'm in Dukes Archive and just died to Seath and I'm in a bonfire where I can't warp and there are 2 locked doors. I rested at the bonfire too so am I stuck there for good?

    submitted by /u/hffhbcdrxvb
    [link] [comments]

    Guys please i need help.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    How do I save solaire I don't have 30 humanities. I've talked to him on every encounter. And the last time I saw him was at the beginning of the lost izaloth. He was looking for something and had a depressed tone. I was worried so I searched about it on google. It said that he is going die if I talk to him on the next encounter. I stopped playing when I reached the bridge where the titanite demon was. Can I save him. Please, I'm not playing until I get a response.

    submitted by /u/GreasyGoose13
    [link] [comments]

    I killed ornstein and smough for the first time listening to Scatman

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Beginner here! I know I am late to the series but I am on my first playthrough of Dark Souls and I was failing realy hard for a few times on ornstein and smough. So I put on some music to vibe to and completely obliterated them on my first try with the song on and it was such weird and awesome experience. I don't know why this song hit so hard or why I was doing so much better with it on, but I am so hyped right now. So it got me thinking, what songs are you listening to killing bosses and what are your unique experiences of your first playthrough? Ski ba bop ba dop bop everybody and praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/mcbeysan
    [link] [comments]

    my fights with artorias in a nutshell

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    i am pressing the imput to roll left/right why the fuck is my character rolling foward into artorias running poke i did not tell you to roll foward you katana using bitch

    submitted by /u/ZHIKIX
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I have darksouls remastered as pirated copy. And I've played it for like 60 hrs. Haven't used any cheats or glitches or mod. If I buy the game will I be able to use my savegame character from the pirated for online?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    I like the remaster more than I thought I would. So I would love to buy the game and take my character online.

    submitted by /u/dcavilash
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf are miracles in this game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I haven't done much pvp in this game but someone just invaded me, used a miracle that slowed me down a fuckton, spammed wrath of the gods, and pointed down like I'm the worst player ever even though there was literally nothing I could have done. What the fuck? What happened?

    Edit: Invaded me again, spammed Dark Bead. Immediately recognized what kind of player this was so I sprinted to Kalameet's arena and gave the "Well, what is it" to them as I burned alive.

    submitted by /u/Gnomologist
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a boss catalyst?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    It just says upgrade any catalyst at the giant blacksmith everywhere I look. My catalysts aren't even on any menus. How do I do it?

    submitted by /u/NefariousGluttony
    [link] [comments]

    Gaping Dragon Yeets me out of reality on my first ever time facing him

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/GEcihzieJJ0

    This is the first time I have ever went past the capra demon. The dragon sure looks strong but never thought it'd have the ability to end an entire universe by hitting me once. I burst out laughing in the middle of the fight. I also really love how the music cuts out like that. It's golden, absolutely golden.

    submitted by /u/oxygen_molecule
    [link] [comments]

    "Sen's Fortress Pain" First Time Playing DS1: Part 3

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Last post I made it to the first bonfire of Blighttown. The rest of Upper Blighttown wasn't that hard to get to the swamp if you kindle the bonfire and take your sweet time. But he poison swamp is just annoying and the mosquitos are super annoying. When I found Quelaag, I wished a bonfire would be in her den before the fight because I hated running back to the fight through the swamp and I learned to take armor off to do fast rolls, which really helped in the fight. Same as the Capra, it took me 4 tries to kill her. I moved on to Sen's Fortress and I think this is worse for me than Blighttown. When I first got there I found out that my Battle Axe did next to nothing to the common enemies of the area, so I switched to the Black Knight Halberd (from darkroot basin) The snake wizards are PISS me off when they shoot their magic, which hits me into the swinging axes. I am very lucky to have found the bonfire on the roof and find the key for the shortcut in Sen's Fortress. I was a little worried that the giants (especially the fire ball one) would respawn, since they aren't a huge challenge. The Iron Golem fight was easy since I just stayed behind and strafed his attacks through its legs. The only thing weird is the Iron Golem somehow grabbed during my first attempt (teleported into his fist, where it simply slammed me into the ground). I killed it on my next attempt. And now I am in Anor Londo where the boss I have been the most excited for in the main game. Wish me luck!

    (edit: The boulders in Sen's Fortress suck and killed me a lot, and I killed the mimic located in the fortress.)

    submitted by /u/Raider_Ki_ng
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment