• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Almost 200hrs in this game and it's the first time I see this move!

    Dark Souls 2 Almost 200hrs in this game and it's the first time I see this move!


    Almost 200hrs in this game and it's the first time I see this move!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    This the best miracle in the game I swear lol

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    How do i deal with this motherf...riendly guy

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    My second Platinum ever. DS1 was my first! Thank you guys, this subreddit is awesome, but I have to move to Lothric now!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Whoops

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I never realized how insanely powerful dual smelter swords were

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Currently on NG+5 running a powerstanced smelter sword build. I have 2 of each smelter sword and switch between them as needed, depending if I need more fire or more magic damage (plus I have 2 dark crypt blackswords which I'm saving for blue smelter demon). I typically have red and blue for getting through levels just cuz it looks cooler. That said, I have been STEAMROLLING through levels. The powerstanced L2 is particularly insane. Even NPC invaders and Forlorns (which have really, really been pissing me off with how much health they seem to have) are getting absolutely wrecked by the L2s. Some of them dying in as little as 3 hits. I just wasn't expecting to be dishing out this much punishment at such a high NG+ cycle.

    submitted by /u/jasonryu
    [link] [comments]

    First Time vs Second Time. Quite the improvement

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    'Horny' Majula Waifu ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Praise the onion set

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Community Survey: Difficulty Ranking of all Bosses in the Dark Souls Trilogy

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I know there have been many boss rankings done, but I haven't really found one that assesses cross game difficulty. Thus, I created this survey with all main and DLC bosses from Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3. You are shown 2 bosses and asked which is more difficult. Comparisons are randomized and you can play as long as you like. If you haven't fought a boss or don't remember it, please use the "can't decide" button so our data is more accurate. Please remember to try and remove any personal bias you may have and vote purely on difficulty rather than nostalgia or enjoyment. There are a lot of comparisons to assess so get voting and share this with anyone you like!

    http://www.allourideas.org/darksoulsbossdifficultyranking

    submitted by /u/jacksparrow2048
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    How can I get to the DLC Shulva??

    submitted by /u/jeanietzsche
    [link] [comments]

    Never walk away from Nashandra, or she actually engulfs your world in dark!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Best Main Lord in Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Of the four lords guarding the primal bonfires, which one TRULY deserves the title of lord?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GodzillaHunter
    [link] [comments]

    How should i go about turning my pure strength build into a strength/sorcery build?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    For context i am SL 103 and right before the dragonrider duo.

    I plan on starting out with 19 int and 13 att, and i don't know which staff is the best for that int level so please tell me what and where it is.

    And for a main weapon, is the Greatsword good with a magic build and/or a magic infusion? If it isn't all too good for that, is the Zweihander better for a magic build considering it also requires 2 less stats to use?

    Even then, the Zwei weighs way less so i'll stick to it.

    I have a general idea on what spells i'll use, though im open to suggestions.

    And as a last question, can a magic infused weapons be buffed?

    Mostly complete build and stats are here, though the staff is just there to test weight and such.

    submitted by /u/sponkon
    [link] [comments]

    In short platinum

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I was opening a chest in Frozen Elyum Loyce when all of a sudden a barrel started moving rapidly towards me..

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    That was when the NPC invader 'Holy Knight Aurheim' revealed himself… stabbed me in the back… and then had the nerve to BOW! Shocking behaviour!

    submitted by /u/ScurvyCandy7674
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is the best thing about DS2

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I was just thinking, what do all you guys think is the best thing about the game? To me its the atmosphere, Majula, the lore, and the levels. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Longjumping_Bee_5279
    [link] [comments]

    The Answer.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I finally have the answer to a burning question that I have had since my starting of this game. Why in the fuck do so many enemies dual-wield, even with weapons that look fucking stupid to do so with? Like in every area, there's at least one enemy type that's running around with dual axes or sickles or some other stupid shit that makes no sense. And then it hit me. I'm playing Dark Souls 2 they gotta have two of every weapon.

    submitted by /u/Ninjabreadman13
    [link] [comments]

    Is the loyce greatsword really Worth playing through frigid outskirts?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    The only area in the entire soulsseries that i hate with a passion. Just curios If its even worth it. Btw any advice is welcome

    Edit: i just did it, this was one hell of a journey but its done.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gwyn_plinplinplon
    [link] [comments]

    It has been done.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Watch the throne, Vendrick - Yeezy Souls

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Lifegem multiple loot drop question.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    So i was going back to earlier areas to collect what ive missed and when i was traversing the wooden balconies and tree roots before the cartographer cave i killed two hollow infantry and they had loot and i was able to keep picking up lifegems over AND over?? And it happened in the cave too? I was baffled. Is this a glitch? I dont like exploiting glitches. Or are some enemies known for lots of individual lifegem drops? Thanks in advanced fellow cursed!

    submitted by /u/Lava_gator
    [link] [comments]

    Played 1 without, absoluted hated, picked up 2 and played with friends, best game ever

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment