• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 The Looking Glass Knight just summoned me!

    Dark Souls 2 The Looking Glass Knight just summoned me!


    The Looking Glass Knight just summoned me!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    I was invading at the King's Gate at Drangleic Castle. I was on my last red cracked orb when I suddenly received a message that the Looking Glass Knight was summoning me to be a squire! I was very shocked! I thought this was only possible if you set a red summon sign near the boss gate but it turns out cracking a red orb will do!

    Man, it felt so good getting the kill. With a fourth of my health left (and my opponent was as well), I said, "Screw it, Leeroy Jenkins!" and rushed at him. With my +10 dark-infused two-handed Zwei, both of us did a lunge attack and I hit first. I never felt this much excitement in DS2 before!

    submitted by /u/loveless0404
    [link] [comments]

    Final anwser: Earthen Peek and Iron Keep

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Please read this text, it took me time to analyze and write the information here.

    As we all know, there are questions and complaints about this transition.

    The problem with all the transitions in Dark Souls 2 is that they used images to represent locations. Yeah, that's why the distance you travel to Heide doesn't match the distance you see in Majula.

    This is repeated with several areas in the game: Drangleic, FOFG, Dragon Aerie.

    Dark Souls 2 have the biggest map game in the series, this created a lot of problems it would be very strange to place FOFG next to Majula, it would be pointless, they are very different areas. Just as it would not be possible to place Heide next to Majula, very different areas, very different times, this is repeated with all areas in the game.

    It was necessary to create a path to render these maps and make some sense, it would be very strange Heide to be glued to Majula. In all transitions of this game, we go through a dark corridor, this is because the game is rendering the next area, you can see it in Drangleic, FOFG or Heide.

    Like everything in this game, it would not be possible to render Iron Keep on the right side of Earthen Peek, so they made an image, representing as demonstrating in the trailer, that was honesty.

    The original idea was for the player to climb stairs, but for technical or time reasons, it was not possible. So they made an elevator transition, probably to help consoles (ps3 / 360) had time to render the next area.

    This explains why Earthen Peek had cut content, explains why Iron Keep had cut content.

    The decision was made, they cut Earthen Peek / Iron Keep and decided to place an elevator, so the game would render the next area.

    (IMO

    I may be wrong in this, but do you know the real difference between Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2? In Dark Souls 1, the areas are very close together and they had the best excuse for different areas, "time is distorted", what is the point of going down 10m and seeing New londo? has no similarity with Firelink in: time, structure ...)

    I did this text when I was tired, I apologize for the mistakes.

    They massacred my boy

    IK right game
    IK right trailer
    Click here

    submitted by /u/sinnerl
    [link] [comments]

    Im about to install DARK SOULS 2: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN, what are the unwritten rules?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Title should say everything... but: what i should know before installing this game?

    submitted by /u/isaquelucasbr2
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know what to do

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:21 AM PST

    So I've beat the throne watcher and defender, got the kings ring and beat the glass guy what do I need to do to fight nashandra and how do I start the boss fight with vendrick

    submitted by /u/Spiderynanny
    [link] [comments]

    I just found out dragon memories is a thing.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Didn't realise you can go can get the ancient dragon soul from there. Honestly surprised the f outta me.

    submitted by /u/SheaMcD
    [link] [comments]

    Need some extra help if possible

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Hello again ya'll!My first playthrough for DS2 is going smoothly for now!I am remembering stuff all over again.i defeated a lot of bosses,died a lot and im having really fun!Today im reaching to you for some extra help on some stuff.Ok first oh all,what stat should i level up if i want to attune pyromancies?Secondly,what key do i need to open the locked door that is located in the pit in majula?What key do i need to open the Ornyphex(hope i did not butcher it)door at Shaded Woods?

    That's all for now,hope it ain't much of a trouble,thanks in advance!

    PS;i got my agility to 100 as ya'll told me,straight away

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    First time run-through on PS4, just beat first boss, really don't want to use a walkthrough and spoil things for myself, a gentle bit of guidance is appreciated!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I'm not sure what you guys would need/if there are different ways to go after this point and would love a hint or directions towards where I need to be. I'll answer any questions to specify my stats or items or anything!!! Thanks in advance, I played about ten minutes of 2 when it originally came out and don't remember a thing. Lol

    submitted by /u/KneelorFacetheWhip
    [link] [comments]

    Still a SOTFS community?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I haven't played in several years, and I just happened to visit this page on a whim. It seems to be quite active, so I assume people are still playing after all these years (SOTFS edition). So the question is, what system is everyone playing on?

    submitted by /u/rickbennett555
    [link] [comments]

    Want to start a new build

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Hi All,

    I have Sotfs on xbox one and am excited to start a play through. I completed DS2 vanilla on xbox 360 without the DLC's a few years ago. I was tainted by the community and also ignorant when it came to DS2 in general during my first play though and I left the game feeling that I didn't really explore the game they way I do.

    I forgot about the game for a while and played DS1 and few more times, DS3 came out and played it. The time for a true play through for DS2 is now upon me because playing DS1 and DS3 only gave me a greater drive to play DS2. I know now that it is going to be great.

    So I would like to start as a Cleric, not to touch Dex at all and use the equipment that I can use with 5 Dex only. This is out of my comfort zone for sure. So a strength build with either faith or intelligence or both.

    My question to all you guys is what should I use as my secondary stat, Faith, intelligence, or both for dark?

    Thanks /darksouls2 for the inspiration and knowledge. You guys know what DS2 is about.

    Best Regards,

    Vince Spoto

    submitted by /u/spotoen
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pvp

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    I'd like to know if I should play on PC or ps4. Which one would be more active? I'm trying to get wrecked in some pvp right now.

    submitted by /u/SoshunMurasame
    [link] [comments]

    Spear or lance?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:40 AM PST

    I just started my cleric, arrived at no mans wharf and i want to build a "long weapon wielding" guy with heals and buffs. Probably gonna go for str/fai or dex/fai build. Could somebody with experience tell me which one is better and which weapons should i consider? Im playing sotfs of course, and only PVE

    submitted by /u/ushkeamans1945
    [link] [comments]

    Help with scaling

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    I understand that scaling is about the stats and how effective your weapon is, but I don't quite understand the grading letters. So if someone can help with explaining scaling that would be great

    submitted by /u/Xvelta8412
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Heide knights blade

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    I'm still early in the game and have only beat dragon rider, and the last giant. Any tips for improving the Heide knights blade or should I get something better.(I already have it to +3)

    submitted by /u/Xvelta8412
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help on xbox.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Im stuck on the ivory king and iron king bosses. Any tips for defeating them would be great. Also i remember there used to be a sub for getting white signs does anyone know what it is?

    submitted by /u/Jordan_the_Hutt
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make farming the giant king easier?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Sunlight blade

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    I only have 1 use...it says upto 3. How do I get more than 1?

    submitted by /u/redhood91007
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make farming the giant king easier?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Is it worth buying and playing?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I've completed DkS3 and DkS1 (in that order) and am currently working on Sekiro and eventually want to get to Bloodborne, is DkS2 worth buying and playing still? I've heard that it's very different compared to 1 and 3.

    submitted by /u/xLoRdZx
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just kill Lucatiel and get her set?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    I am trying to complete Lucatiel's quest line but for some reason she never appears in Aldia's Keep, I exhausted her dialogue and killed 3 bosses with her, can I just kill her or is there something else I am missing?

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    Whole New World

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    I played DS2 on the Xbox 360 back when it came out. Beat it, got the DLCs and beat them, too. I recently returned to Drangleic with SotFS and PS4. I'm not very into the game at all, but I've already noticed a number of differences between this and the original. Some good, some bad.

    1. Weapon range. I'm using a long sword and it just doesn't feel like it has the range it used to. It feels like I have to get CONSIDERABLY closer to enemies to land an attack. This makes me a nervous nelly.
    2. Enemy placement. I knew there would be SOME differences, but I wasn't expecting to fight a troll in the river leading to the Cardinal Tower. Fortunately, it's got a small aggro range. There's also a freakin' hammer-swinging armadillo dude at the top of the wall (after running up the root). From what I remember, that's an enemy that should appear until later in the game; I don't remember seeing them until Iron Keep. It kicked my butt pretty badly (didn't kill me), so I took off. I was also expecting Heide knight sleeping by the big tree -- it wasn't there.
    3. Leveling up restores your life. I don't remember that mechanic in DS2 vanilla.
    4. Getting shot with an arrow is more of a nuisance now and does only nominal damage.

    I feel much more reserved with SotFS than I did with the original, which... is difficult to say the impact it will have on my enjoyment of the game. The combat DOES feel faster, but more rigid (I guess) and far less forgiving.

    I don't know... I guess I was expecting to come back to this game and not feel like a total n00b; to, y'know, kinda feel like I'd played the game before at some point (much less spent tons of time in it). But now, now I feel like I'm relearning everything from scratch.

    submitted by /u/ZippityDooDoo
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest Area in Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    What is the hardest area and why? Iron Passage from the DLC is my vote, the combination of the tight spaces, high areas where you can't access enemies except through range, the clerics that cast TWOP and heal the enemies, and those huge headless dudes which I think are the hardest enemies in the entire game. It's a very, very tough run to get to the very difficult Blue Smelter demon, I barely can ever survive rushing it. It's insane.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/trentreznorismydad
    [link] [comments]

    What the diffrence between raw and enchanted infusions? Which is the best for me?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Ive recently gotten into pvp and noticed that raw gives you more damage but removes scaling. So hence forth I began using the broken santier spear and bluemoon sword

    I read in the wiki that enchanted is better at 50+ int. But how is enchanted diffrent from magic since they both scale with int?

    Should I just use enchanted spear and a magic infused moonlight sword? But the wiki states also that enchanted moonlight sword is also decent.

    I have 30 30 strength/dex but I've considered also respecing for a magic build

    submitted by /u/Blue_Moon_Cheese
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment