• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Dramatic Evil LOTR music

    Dark Souls 2 Dramatic Evil LOTR music


    Dramatic Evil LOTR music

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    So, I was farming sunlight medals and watching my friend's DS3 stream on discord and then I noticed we had the exact same number of souls.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    DS2 Bosses : 4—Old DragonSlayer

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    What do I do here?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Small weapon trailer I put together (Originally for a project, wasn‘t used though, so I thought might as well upload it here)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Just beat the base game after putting it off for months. 'Tis time for the DLC, wish me luck!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Getting 100% in all Souls games + Bloodborne and Sekiro while I wait for Elden Ring. 3 down!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Number 1 favourite Dark Souls Waifu ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Am I missing something about this game? Have played Sekiro/DS3/DS1 and loved them, but struggling to get past the first area of this game.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've played every PC Dark souls game except for this one in the order 3>1>Sekiro, and I loved them all (my favourite singleplayer games). Now, I recently bought DS2 on sale, and I'm really struggling to enjoy it. The game feels infinitely slower and more janky than any of the other Souls games, and the graphics really detract from the experience (significantly worse than Sekiro/3/Remastered). It also feels so much harder. There are these massive hordes of enemies and they seem to have more HP than equivalent enemies in other Souls games. Also struggling with how slow everything is - your attacks feel like they are laggy, and enemy animations seem like they were ripped from a mobile game. Does the game get better/easier to enjoy later on? If not I'll probably just replay DS1 since I'm not enjoying this at all.

    The fact that I spent over 2 hours trying to get the controls to be playable also doesn't help (seriously, how are you supposed to play on Mouse and keyboard with the default controls???).

    submitted by /u/ex3va
    [link] [comments]

    A discussion on the worst area of Dark Souls - The Shrine of Amana

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    On my latest play through (doing the DLC this time on PS5 )using a poison Rapier build, I've been fine up to now and I have a few thoughts on "Shrine of Amana"

    1. Its Complete Bullshit
    2. It feels out of place because of it, let me explain

    So DS2 is known for its over abundance of enemies and ones that attack in groups, generally they're either weak or you've got a decent weapon to handle them, DS2 has a lot of weapons that can deal a AoE attack or smash, Ultra Greatswords for example.

    However, up until this point, you barely need to defend against Magic at all, but where SoA handles this is to throw loads of hard hitting Clerics at you with magic hammers and once past them, clerics with homing soul arrows that fire over and over with no reprieve - Honestly they're non stop with it

    So the easy answer to this is to look at what can counter them, range or Magic defence

    Range: bows and Magic is a good way of handling them, except they trigger on a hit and now theres 3 soul arrows aiming for you, then lizards and now in SotFS, giant knights

    Magic defence: a better option, especially just to run past, issue here is, I have no magic defence armor or a shield that can handle MD and Physical defence at the same time

    The one good thing I'll say, its a beautiful area and tbh the Demon of Song boss here is easy and doesn't hit hard at all, its the 2 areas leading to him that suck, even co op struggles here, I am considering summoning to get past, but even that seems like a struggle.

    I don't want this to seem like a rant on DS2, because its not, just some thought on this area, I own the Design Works books, some other books on DS and plenty of links for research, I'm super interested on the reasoning behind why this area is like this compared to the others

    submitted by /u/SCB360
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to be completely honest I was so unprepared for this battle I forgot the pursuer was on this roof

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    My thoughts on this game so far

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    this is my first playthrough of this game though i have got a few hundred hours in each of ds1,3 bloodborne and sekiro. and so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit although i did take a break for a few months cause i got annoyed at iron keep and i do have one main problem with the game which is human effigies (and embers from ds3) why can't we have humanities back i just want my entire health bar all the time. also which order am i supposed to do the dlc cause i went to canada first but idk if I'm supposed to do them in a certain order

    submitted by /u/quadc001
    [link] [comments]

    I have 27 petrified dragon bones that I should go up

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    What Are Good Weapons For a Sorcery Build

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Im currently using a 9+ rapier with 10 gold pine resins . i just wanna know if there are any better weapons for a mage

    submitted by /u/AreYaWinningSon12
    [link] [comments]

    After playing 1&3, I have some questions before 2.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Are there any new systems and things that an overall beginner should know about? Also, I felt DS1 was too easy so would it be wise to pick deprived or something if I want a nice challenge?

    submitted by /u/RedraceRocket
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Belfry Gargoyles fall under the false difficulty criticism people have for sections of this game?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    I fought them today and this was the 2nd boss to really make me struggle for a good half hour or so before I beat them. Unlike the Pursuer, I felt this one was unfair. I can't keep my eyes on all of the Gargoyles at once and I can't be methodical or more will spawn than I can handle. In the end lacing my mace with magic won the day with just 3 gargoyles defeated, I think. I heard that the false difficulty comes from facing the player off against mobs of enemies like the greatsword guys that swarm you in Lost Bastille.

    I beat 9 bosses so far. Lost Sinner paled in comparison to the Gargoyles even if it wasn't a pushover. Lighting the room was all I needed to turn the tide after 2 failed attempts. And yes Royal Rat Vanguard was indeed very lame.

    submitted by /u/AgentP-501_212
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I started the game and choose the knight class I've played and beat ds1 ds3 and alaways used the knight class but I don't really know the good weapons and have been use king the broadsword and starter knight armor I've just killed the rotten and think I should change my set up any good weapons I should use?

    submitted by /u/wortyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Twin Pursuers

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    For me they were the hardest opponent in the game while using UGS. I was running an UGS build but i could not beat them without parrying, so it was really challenging to fight them with a one-handed UGS and a small shield for parrying in the other and then try to quickly switch to two hand the UGS, while dodging the 2nd pursuer and attack stunned one, unless they attacked at the same time so i could get a double parry... I found them to be so much easier with a fast attacking weapon + shield or just picking a massiv shield and nuke them with miracles, pyro or as mage, but with the UGS it was really a pain. Is it normal that thiss "boss" is so much more difficult with slow UGS?

    Edit: The rewards for beating this optional boss is really lame, for me they were the hardest boss in the game actually.

    submitted by /u/GrauerWolf30
    [link] [comments]

    Sorta Lost

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Hey all. I took a few months break from the game, but now I kinda forgot how to get to Iron Keep. I know that was my goal but I have no idea where I need to go to get there. Can someone just give me a small pointer in the direction it would be in? Thanks In advance! ❤️

    submitted by /u/ChiefXCitgo
    [link] [comments]

    I dont feel bad cheating in this game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I have played dark souls 2, it was my first souls game and the first i fully beat (dlc included) Then I played 1, 3 and most recently bloodborne (which i fucking love and still play). So why does cheating in ds2 not feel bad compared its brothers?

    I came back to ds , 2 and 3 after years and tried cheating (for the lols) But in ds 1 and 3 it felt wrong, it felt like i was robbing the games, in ds2 it didnt even phase me that i was cheating, maybe all the jank in ds2 made me more inclined to cheat since unlike the other games it didn't give me a memorable experience.

    submitted by /u/EfficientTomatillo4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment