• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Dark Souls I'm very dissapoonted i went hollow.

    Dark Souls I'm very dissapoonted i went hollow.


    I'm very dissapoonted i went hollow.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    A year ago I quit this game and sold it a few weeks later because I didn't enjoy it.

    Later in the year I played some ds3 and almost finished bloodborne and I really enjoyed those so far.

    So I just bought this game a few minutes ago on my switch because I'm on holiday and it's gonna rain all week.

    Wish me luck...

    submitted by /u/PolishSeal
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Dark Souls for the first time completely blind and in hindsight I really wish I had used a guide

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I just finished the game without looking anything up (played on switch in offline mode since 99% of my playtime was on the train) and everything up to Anor Londo was great, I was just cruising through and having a good time, but I really struggled through the back half of the game and by the time I finished I had really soured on it.

    Now that I'm reading through a guide and checking out all the things I missed it seems like my main problem was not knowing about illusory walls so I never found a bonfire past the one right at the start of the catacombs and I had to run back to the Bed of Choas 6ish times from the very beginning of Lost Izalith. Honestly who thought it was a good idea to put bonfires in secret areas?

    I completly missed the Ash Lake, Painted World and the return to the Undead Asylum too.

    And just in general there was so much cool stuff I didn't see because I didn't know where to go to follow the quest lines.

    I'll probably play through it again in the future but compared to my Demon's Souls (PS3) and Bloodborne blind play throughs this was such a chore.

    submitted by /u/dc_abstracted
    [link] [comments]

    Did I ruin Oreo and Snape by co-oping?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    My first time playing the game and I summoned Solaire and a guy at the bonfire where Solaire sits and I wanna know, did I ruin it for myself?

    submitted by /u/overotaku9000
    [link] [comments]

    I just defeated knight Artorias after returning from my year long hollow state

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    I haven't played Dark Souls for almost a year now. I slayed the sanctuary guardian, got through the garden, and stood in front of the fog gate. And then I decided not to enter. I put down my controller, and that was it.

    All for a simple reason. My eyesight has been getting worse lately. When I started playing DS for the first time, I was surprised to find out that I'm actually really good at this game. Cutting down bosses, progressing really fast.

    And suddenly, my reaction times get worse. My skills get worse. I can only see properly with one eye. And I found myself unable to continue. Just because I felt I could never be as good as I was before. I really did go hollow.

    But now, I have returned. I saw how my brother got through Artorias, and I thought, to hell with this, I'm gonna give it a go. I may not be as good as I was before, but I'm still not blind. And I should finish this damn game while I'm still able to.

    So I entered the fog gate. I fought Artorias in a knightly duel, zweihander vs. greatsword. And I managed to defeat him on my third try. Third try! I feel so happy. I'm still worthy. Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/SmrdutaRyba
    [link] [comments]

    The lifts in O&S's boss room are tailored to their sizss

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    One is Ornstein sized and the other is Smough sized, I never really went up the bigger lift so I never noticed until now. Neat attention to detail.

    submitted by /u/FormalyAFailure
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my firekeeper killed before beating a single boss…

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    I wanted to do a pure ninja run so as soon as I started I ran down to blight town and grabbed the Iaito and shadow set. Then since I was already down there I grabbed the firekeeper soul, without realizing thats one of the triggers for lautrec to kill the firekeeper. Feelsbadman

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Does saving Solaire means I can't get his armour?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Finished my first blind playthrough a few days ago, and now on a new character and all. After I killed Gwyn and everything, I learned that you can save Solaire. I did everything, killed the maggots and then saw him kinda depressed at the Lost Izalith shortcut. But now that I saved him, will I not be able to get his armour set now?

    submitted by /u/lagspike9107
    [link] [comments]

    So… what do y’all recon Estus tastes like?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I mean, it's gotta be good, otherwise the player character and others who use it would surely just find another way of healing. I always thought it tasted just warm, with like a berry-ish flavour… what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/kiddie-boi
    [link] [comments]

    My Girlfriend draws a bonfire using pastel chalk

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I killed the Asylum Demon with a magic stick! (Staff Melee Only Run)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    I'm new to posting here so I can't link the clips directly, but after an 8 minute slog I got the Asylum Demon down!

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1098418481

    I downed a few more bosses tonight afterwards, but still need to clip them from my stream!

    submitted by /u/GurhGurhGurh
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Kalameet everyday until I go hollow (day 2, Obsidian greatsword + calamity ring ng4)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/2ynREcR3_tA

    I'd like to thank u/sammynathan for this daily weapon change up idea, where I defeated Kalameet with his own tail and 3rd eye equipped (This character on ng4 was the only character I had with the obsidian greatsword). I would also like to say I never imagined I would get so much overwhelming support for this series and I am thankful for everyone who has subscribed in light of this masochist run. If you guys want to see more content I will be uploading every single Artorias fight I will have in this Kalameet series onto this channel and not share them to reddit or any other social media to act as bonus content for subscribers! My Kalameet videos will still in fact be published to reddit in hopes of gaining popularity and give myself motivation to push beyond just this 1 challenge run! If you like this video and support my content feel free to like and subscribe so I can continue doing more challenges like this once these 100 days are over!

    submitted by /u/Panterafan316
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade Hollow Soldier Shield?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Going for a quality build one handing claymore with a shield was wondering if I should reinforce hollow soldier shield or wait for something better, using elite knight armour if it matters

    submitted by /u/bRiCkLaYeR5000
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons bosses souls

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Hi

    Knowing the great replayability that this great game has. For the topic of creating weapons with defeated bosses in ds1. How have you obtained them? You have defeated them 2 or even 3 times as is the case with the soul of the great gray wolf Sif or another player gave them to you

    thanks to all

    submitted by /u/Micu1948
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Dark Souls remastered

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    And man I'm having a good time, can't believe I've never got into it before. I chose the Wanderer class because they've got curved. swords.

    I tried to take on the Walt Disney Gargoyles two handed and got them pretty low but fell off the roof, next time I'll bring my boi Solaire in with me.

    I've been getting my ass beat by the smallest enemies and an armor plated rhinoboar thing and I'm not sure what half the stuff in my inventory is but I think I'm learning (Do I hoard the Lost Undead Soul things?). I came across a statue of a woman and the message on the ground said "Feet ahead" which made me laugh.

    Anyway, great game, enjoying it so far. Tried to get into Bloodborne but I suck at it and prefer this aesthetic/setting.

    submitted by /u/galaxzii
    [link] [comments]

    what's your unpopular soulsborne opinion?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    here's a couple of mine

    1. there is no best soulsborne game, especially when you compare the dark souls games to bloodborne and sekiro. while all 3 share a lot of similarities they are mostly different in setting, lore and combat.
    2. Kiln of the first flame in dark souls 1 is one of the most beautiful areas in the series.
    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Fee_798
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from returning player

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Loved this Frist time round and have just bought the remastered version in PS4. Really want to platinum it as had great fun doing that with BB last year.

    Q1 can I use ps+ cloud save to do it in a a single playthrough, i.e. save, build a boss soul weapon, reload then build the other variant?

    Ideas for build? went full send on hack and slash last time round as got lucky with black Knight sword drop in the burg. Managed to get it again this time, but want a different melee experience.

    submitted by /u/Analyst_Rude
    [link] [comments]

    Hackers in dark souls Remastered

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Is there anything you can do about hackers in remastered, like report wise or anything. my friends and I are just trying to enjoy a casual play through and in the undead parish we were invaded by one steam user: MoldyBread.

    We were all instantly cursed, killed and had all of our equipment broke, and apparently also killed our hosts Andre. it was a very ridiculous experience, and is very frustrating to deal with trying to enjoy a game with friends.

    submitted by /u/KkaineDixon
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Blacksmith killed by hacker (I think)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    At least that's what I think happened based on Google and Reddit searches. This is my first time playing the game, and I got invaded while in Anor Londo. As soon as I get to where the giant blacksmith, all I find is his hammer. Never even got to see him.

    Is there any way to undo this? Cheats included. Not fair at all that I get irreversibly screwed by something I didn't do. What's even more annoying is that I usually play offline, and one of the few times I go online this happens.

    submitted by /u/mylegbig
    [link] [comments]

    Success!! I beat Dragon Slayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough with a little help from Solaire of Astora and another NPC

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Hi all - so I had been working my way through Ano Londo and not really looking forward to the boss fight as I had been told it is tough (see FighinCowboy's walkthrough videos). I was clearing out the section that leads to the fog gate and leveling up (I think I was at ~50) in the process and felt ready to give it a crack.

    I summoned Solaire to help with the Royal Sentinels (I recommend it as it is far easier with him than risking the flasks to beat them) then made my way to the gate. Lo and behold there was another summon sign just there so I used it and another NPC appeared (I don't remember their name).

    So through I went. I attacked Ornstein first and before I knew it Solaire and the other one had taken him out with very little input from me. Smough took a little longer but my two 'friends' made short work of him.

    I have been using this wiki - https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Anor+Londo - for help and there is no mention of having a second NPC help.

    I hope someone else finds this useful.

    submitted by /u/lego72
    [link] [comments]

    Saw my first every Vagrant!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    It's finally done

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I finally beat it. I started this character in October, beat Ornstein and Smough in April, and then lost my nerve for a few months. But I picked up the controller last week, really focused on how to play the game, and cranked through all the Lords in a couple of days. Then today I did the DLC and Gwyn. What an amazing game...

    submitted by /u/sbo358
    [link] [comments]

    Review

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    So I'm on Gwynn so I think I can say what I think about this game.

    This game is fucking sexy. I'll defiantly play it again soon. The maps are good except for a very few. Anor Lindo is cooler than ds3. I love the lore. The weapons are good but I played as a strength build and for some reason I found there is not very many good strength greatswords. The one weapon I used the whole game was the serpent greatsword and at Gwynn I'm using black night greatsword. I like the system for getting boss weapons. The one thing I didn't like were the bosses, they where all lame except for gargoyles, smough and ornstien and Gwynn. I also think gwynns final music sucks ass. So like a 8 out of ten. I would put this as my second fav game. Ds3 then 1 then 2. Not sure if I'll finish two because that game is just frustrating. :/

    submitted by /u/Zeppelinincolor
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    I gave the giant blacksmith the crystal ember and I want my great axe +5 to go to +6 but I can't seem to find it in modify weapon, does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/xXMuchRegretXx
    [link] [comments]

    i accidentally asserted dominance while dueling my friend

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/8rbBekMUzF4

    it looked normal on my end, we were dueling on a voice call with the red soapstone

    if anyone can tell me how i can do this on purpose i'd very much appreciate that

    submitted by /u/tk-337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment