• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Berserk creator Kentaro Miura dies at age 54

    Dark Souls 2 Berserk creator Kentaro Miura dies at age 54


    Berserk creator Kentaro Miura dies at age 54

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Redditors.

    As many of you know, the news has spread today that the creator of well known and loved by many manga "Berserk" has passed away on 6th may.

    It's a very sad day to learn that a person who has shined as a beacon of inspiration for so long to many people is now gone.

    It's no secret that Hidetaka Miyazaki, the creator of the games we all love - is a huge fan of "Berserk" and it has inspired him greatly in giving life to our favorite games. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne were all heavily inspired by Kentaro Miura's creation. Many people have found comfort in these games despite the challenges they might be facing in real life. We also know that many people here also are huge "Berserk" fans.

    We share your pain.

    As sad as today's piece of news is, we would like to note that it's very important to keep the theme to its original content - this being Dark Souls 2.

    Please keep any further posts or thoughts regarding Kentaro Miura's death to this thread or one of the few older threads that may still be floating around on the subreddit, just to keep things in order.

    Here is a subreddit specifically made to discuss any Berserk related topics - r/Berserk.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    submitted by /u/KrisErra
    [link] [comments]

    I replaced DS2 Majula with GUTS theme as a tribute to Miura. Rest in Peace Miura everyone will remember your masterpiece.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I appreciated the effort, Baran.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    My wife and I always cosplayed as Guts & Casca. Rest in peace Miura.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Tell me ur depressed without telling me ur depressed

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Loyce soul farming is great.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Level 254, using Champions covenant so the knights spawn forever because it's taking too long to be summoned as a phantom.
    And I'm taking the sense of that effort as a lore thing. To free the souls of the knights from the Old Chaos and really take their suffering each time I go there. I like the Ivory King's lore a lot and I'm doing it as an act of respect for Eleum Loyce, Forossa and the whole Alsanna story. Anyone in the same situation?
    Also, I want the King's armor set. That fur cape is cool as fuck.

    submitted by /u/ObnoxiousLoreSeeker
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Ds2 and wow

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    This game is amazing, maybe this isn't objectively the best souls game but it's my personal favourite already. I played a dex build with the blacksteel uchigatana and a rapier and I loved it. I almost didn't want to beat Nashandra because I didn't want it to be over. The feeling of Dranelic castle was amazing, Majula was beautiful, Dragon Shrine was so pretty and mysterious. I had some trouble with Iron Keep but aside from that I couldn't stop playing this game. Watching Ds2 I thought it was easily the worst but after playing it I can't believe how much I love this game. On to the DLC's!!

    submitted by /u/bamb1in0
    [link] [comments]

    SotFS graphics

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    My potato notebook can't handle SotFS graphics (20-30fps in Majula is shit), but easily plays vanilla on nearly 60fps. Is there any way I can downgrade graphics to the vanilla levels and enjoy my time with friends in SotFS?

    submitted by /u/Solaxiom
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoyed the DLC a lot more than I thought I would

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    The first time I played through the game I did a magic build and it was a good time, until I tried the first DLC and discovered the enemies have bonkers magic resistance and just gave up.

    Cue to recently and I went with a strength build, having tons of fun flattening enemies with my club. I entered the DLC with trepidation and it all just blew me away.

    The locations, the enemies, the bosses. It's all so good and it's some of the best content in the game in my opinion. It definitely pulls DS2 higher up in the rankings for me.

    submitted by /u/TippyBooch
    [link] [comments]

    Need Backup for Cave of the Dead

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Soul Memory: 2852111 on PC

    Anyone care for a little 2v3?

    submitted by /u/Maurichio1
    [link] [comments]

    Help- crown of ivory king door won’t open from this side

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Hi, there is a door on the right, just before the garrison gate and before the (I think first lever) is. I can't seem to work out how to get through that door or what's on the other side of it and can't see it in any videos.

    submitted by /u/bayekswifey
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to undead crypt?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I don't know plz help

    submitted by /u/AbyssalTerra
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons (Infused or Natural Scaling) for a Str/Int build?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    I've been using both Aged Smelter Sword and Rampart Golem Lance for my first two NG cycles and have been wanting something to mix it up, stats are 40/21/40 in Str/Dex/Int if it helps, thanks in advance to anyone who replies to this.

    submitted by /u/pointypeakedpavarius
    [link] [comments]

    welp...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    The Dukes Dear Freja is a Joke

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Literary, Seat the Scaleless betrayed the dragons and Freja has two faceses....

    She's two faced.

    submitted by /u/Capsmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Invaded Licia and we killed each other at the same time

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    She didn't drop the key or soothing sunlight and she is not at her usual location.

    submitted by /u/SwitchNo7089
    [link] [comments]

    Theory

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Hi

    I have been playing the game for a month now and want to compare to DS1, while not HATING IT as the Worst souls game.

    I think that while DS1 was based in England, DS2 is based on Romania or Transylvania or EASTERN Europe like Russia or CzechRepublic/Serbia/Croatia Eastern Block.

    This is seen in some of the architecture, themes (Ornstein), weather, and most importantly - The name.

    This makes more dark and drab compared to Souls 1, but doesn't mean it is worse!

    Also, we are not to compare DS2 to DS1, but DS2 to every game on the market - which makes it a masterpiece. The Vendrick reveal and exploration of the idea of leadership make anyone who never played Souls games' jaw drop in Awe.

    What do u think?

    Romania?

    submitted by /u/seedyProfessor
    [link] [comments]

    So, theoretically, what’s the fastest way to proc bleed?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    What weapon or combination of weapons leads to a bleed proc the fastest? This is purely theoretical, and actual damage can be treated as if the ar is 0. I'm just curious. Dual alonne blade? Dual bandit knife? Forlorn scythe? Hmm

    submitted by /u/Herpgar-The-Undying
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment