• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Dark Souls I did it

    Dark Souls I did it


    I did it

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Guys i did it after 64 hours of pain i Beat the 1 dark souls and i never fealt so lucky before

    submitted by /u/Flar_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    Learning to parry for Gwyn?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    After reading about the Gwyn fight a lot i really feared to fight him since i dont know how to parry. So I wanted to learn parrying by fighting him. I dont know why you would do that. Just gave him "the bonk" six times and it was over. Easiest fight of my life.

    submitted by /u/Baskervills
    [link] [comments]

    TIL ring of fog hides pyromancy flame and dark hand

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    The entire effect. It just shows the normal fist.

    submitted by /u/boombago
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest part of the game wasn't even any of the bosses

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    It's those two fucking black knight asshats in Anor Londo.

    I finished my first playthrough last night. I beat O&S on like my fifth try, Manus on my fifth or sixth, and Gwyn took me a similar amount. But I lost count how many times I died to those two black knights. I should've learned to parry faster I guess, but easily hardest part of the game for me. I've been obsessed with this game/this sub since I started my playthrough, and I see Capra and O&S mentioned all the time, but I've never seen these two guys come up before lol

    Edit: Okay, I did forget about Kalameet. The dragon fight in the DLC isn't really bullshit except for that tail attack. That tail attack is some bullshit. I blame myself for not dodging or blocking every time except when it comes to that tail hit

    submitted by /u/SmoothieBoyConrad
    [link] [comments]

    Any good places to farm souls?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    The only place i go to farm souls is at the door next to the bonfire in darkroot garden. Does anyone know other places to farm?

    submitted by /u/Slayerblade9908
    [link] [comments]

    Where in the asylum do you get the doll for the painted world?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I'm a bit afraid that I may have sold it? Is it under weapons? Because I sold a totem (I think it was called) that did 14 damage. Was that it?

    submitted by /u/KingEdwardlll
    [link] [comments]

    A noob who is stuck and in need of a stronger weapon/build

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hey there fellow Chosen Undeads.

    This is my first playthrough of a souls game and I'm struggling at a late stage. Somehow I acquired the Gravelord Sword early on and it was great. I was able to kill enemies I felt I shouldn't be able to, or at least not in the low amount of hits I was killing them.

    However, I just left the painting world and I feel like my weapon is very weak for this stage of the game. It feels as if I'm doing way less damage than I should be. I ran into one of those bulls you fight in the undead burg (or close to) in Anor Londo and I do basically no damage now.

    Any tips on how I can get a stronger weapon or build? I'm SL 68 Pyromancer with 25 strength, 23 dexterity, and 18 faith if that helps.

    Thanks in advance for any advice and sorry if I take long to respond here, might fall asleep soon.

    submitted by /u/epscrk
    [link] [comments]

    Got a tattoo today

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Weapon ID for Guardian Tail

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I can't find the ID for the Guardian Tail weapon (the tail drop from the sanctuary guardian), can someone who has the weapon in the game check it for me

    submitted by /u/i_lewd_the_loli
    [link] [comments]

    Pyromancy flame +10

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Can someone please help me. I have gone ahead and accidentally killed eingyi and told laurentiis about chaos flame so now stuck with +6 flame and no way to increase.

    Would someone join my game on xbox so that quelana can spawn? Also does anyone know if she remains spawned after appearing once, or should I stock up on alot of souls to buy everything in one hit?

    Thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/Nightcast666
    [link] [comments]

    Does the mechanic of the increasing health and damage of the Prowling Demons continue into NG+?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Hi, fellow undead. I've played Dark Souls several times now. Once as a first playthrough, again on NG+ with the character from that playthrough, and with a different character (though neither the NG+ or new character playthroughs are finished yet. Still, I've beaten the game).

    I know about the hidden mechanic of Prowling Demons (aka Titanite Demons) receiving significant increases to their health and damage every time you kill one of them and encounter the next one.

    What I want to know is whether this mechanic continues into NG+, because the Prowling demon in Undead Parish is fucking ridiculous now on NG+. And he's just the first one (technically).

    He has such ridiculous health now that my maxed out Black Knight weapons and 40 STR and 40 DEX are barely CHIPPING at his health, and he straight up one-shotted me at 50 vitality with 347 physical defense.

    I really want to know now if :

    1. That mechanic in question with the Prowling Demons DOES stop once you beat the game, and perhaps the ones in NG+ at the start of the game are simply crazy strong for the same reasons everything in NG+ is stronger and nothing else.

    OR

    1. The mechanic of buffing the next subsequent Prowling Demon actually does continue into the next game cycle. So if I killed all the ones in the first game cycle, then the "first" Demon in Undead Parish on NG+ will still be receiving that buff from all the ones that died previously from the first playthrough.

    OR

    1. It's both, which would be insane but not impossible. Is he receiving a buff from BOTH the general NG+ enemy buffing AND the Prowling Demon "next one will be stronger" mechanic?
    submitted by /u/Filegfaron
    [link] [comments]

    What's your experience with the stray demon?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    So the first time i revisited the undead asylum i didn't know about the stray demon at first i just did the usual thing every player would do like exploring and killing enemies of course. But when i got to the center of of the first boss i just fell down to the stray demon boss. (I also was running a heavy build). I died like 12 times from the boss but i managed to beat him. On my third run i killed him with ease with my black knight sword and shield, so? What was your experience with the boss? (Sorry for my grammar i am brazilian)

    submitted by /u/Slayerblade9908
    [link] [comments]

    Ceaseless discharge

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Finally, after 1½ hour of tries, I finally beat him. Dark souls has something that make every boss need a complete different build (at least for me) I tanked 4 kings with +15 Great Club, and became a Ninja for Ceaseless discharge, with +4 Gravelord Sword

    submitted by /u/EmGoches
    [link] [comments]

    Turn pvp back on in anorlondo?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Can I be invaded here again if I kill illusion lady?

    submitted by /u/l---__--l
    [link] [comments]

    Help with 4 kings?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Anyone want to help me with 4 kings on the switch?

    submitted by /u/teddirbear
    [link] [comments]

    God this mod looks hype as fuck

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment