• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 DS2 good

    Dark Souls 2 DS2 good


    DS2 good

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    The pinnacle of enemy AI

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Drake, where's the door hole?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Team work makes the dream work

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Made a Pixelart of one of my favourite areas (Seriously Dark Souls II has the best aesthetics out of all souls games)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I created a reference map to show how the levels connect

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Co-workers: “Hey, how was your weekend?” Me: Rocking back and forth, left eye twitching maniacally:

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I am new at darksouls so i wanted to ask if a sorcerer and knight have the same strength level can they cause the same damage or the knight cause more damage

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    A true friend.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    So the Drakewing is that good?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Was doing a SL1 run and tried summoning Glencour for clearing the path to the wyvern and he fell in the water. Decided to summon him again for the Gargoyles, he followed me to the fog gate but decided not to join the fight. Fuck you, Glencour.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Update from a couple days ago — I did it guys!!! My heart was pounding on that last sentinel

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Be honest, did you die over 10 times against the pursuer you first gamleplay.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    I play DS2 from time to time but I cant forget my first time fighting the pursuer. Died Like 17 times against him and when I finally Got him, I learned later the trick with the ballista.

    submitted by /u/Fentzii
    [link] [comments]

    guy with arachnophobia, asking if there are spider enemies in ds2

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm playing ds1 for the first time and since I love the game, I want to play ds2 aswell. if there are no spider or atleast only like 1 or 2 encounters with them, I'll buy it. I have extreme extreme arachnophobia.

    submitted by /u/Leon-95
    [link] [comments]

    As a Turkish player, I was preparing a guide for Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    wrote half of the guide for two weeks, but now I've come to a standstill, I'm so tired and I'm about to get fed up. When I started writing this guide, my aim was to help Turkish players who start Dark Souls (because unlike other languages, Turkish content is very less) Do you think I should continue writing this guide (Because i love soulsborne series and soulsborne community)

    submitted by /u/Weritoz
    [link] [comments]

    [Iron Keep] Getting from the first bonfire to the smelter demon without getting hit. (works consistently)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I made a vid where I made my dude as Nigel Thornberry, which confirms that dark souls is a 10/10 series

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Accidentally killed Ancient Dragon while on Covenant of Champions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Yup. Try number 2. I had the CoC covenant active while farming titanite chunks and forgot to remove it.

    Noticed the Dragon Shrine enemies seemed much more difficult than any enemies I faced thus far, but shrugged it off. I died 5 times in this area (by far most deaths in a single place thus far).

    Got to Ancient Dragon - stomped.

    Tried again, hugged his toes and whacked him off until he died.

    Tasked failed successfully

    submitted by /u/captianofevrythin
    [link] [comments]

    I know that once in the CoC, you can’t summon anyone, but can you still join others?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Title, I just beat Forest of Fallen Giants and was already level 70, all the bosses there and the bosses I've faced in Heide's tower were extremely easy, I'm avoiding using better weapons/armor and upgrading for now.

    I miss dying a bunch of times in DS1 but love this entry much more. I imagine the difficulty will probably ramp up, especially because I hear people say that leveling in DS2 is outright easy, but I want a harder challenge.

    If I join CoC will I still be able to partake in jolly cooperation with others ? I don't really care about summoning people I prefer to solo bosses and areas.

    submitted by /u/Exactlywhatisagod
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow soldier transcends time and space, then crashes into a wall and dies.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Why does durability drain so fast?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Im currently using the demons great hammer and its been alot of fun, but theres just one problem. It breaks like every 4 seconds. Im already using the bracing knuckle ring to combat this but its just so annoying. The rapier on my dex build lasts longer than this.

    I just tried it out against an enemy in the sunken crown dlc. 1 2H R2 + 1 2H R1 for a kill. Used 6 durability. How tf am I supposed to go through the whole area when it only has a max 70 durability. I heard before that there was some glitch tied to framerate that caused stuff to lose more durability. Is this the case here possibly? Im on xbox one sotfs edition if thats helpfull in any way

    submitted by /u/Nemisis_HD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment