• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 This one spear knight has caused me more pain than the pursuer, sinner, giant and guardians combined. I just want to fight the dragon :(

    Dark Souls 2 This one spear knight has caused me more pain than the pursuer, sinner, giant and guardians combined. I just want to fight the dragon :(


    This one spear knight has caused me more pain than the pursuer, sinner, giant and guardians combined. I just want to fight the dragon :(

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Damn this game looks cool!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Killed him at last.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Raime best boy

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    I may now rest knowing that I have completed this

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Me and my Loyce buddy (my actual screams during BIK, probably 20th try)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Got any tips? I have died so many times.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Attempt of making a cool screenshot

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I just wanna thank this gentleman for helping me on dragon raiders, hope you all have good day

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm the dumbest man on earth :)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Yo guys this is ky first time through ds2 and my 2nd souls game. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game but something was bothering me a little.

    The game seemed WAAY harder than ds1 and I was having a hard time with the early game even tho I'm a champion of ds1 including the dlc and its bosses.

    I made it all the way to the last giant before I realized I JOINED THE CHAMPIONS COVENANT

    WHICH MAKES THE GAME HARDER!!! I feel so stupid, now that I've left the covenant everything is so much easier.

    What a silly boy I am, atleast I now know that I haven't suddenly become much worse at dark souls.

    submitted by /u/Printercrab47
    [link] [comments]

    I definitely need some friends to play with on ds2 sotfs. I’m on PlayStation but I want to coop with somebody

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Ah cr@p.... :(

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    This is my favourite game but when it does this...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    All Ds2 bosses in hollow knight style!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    So I just learned about the invisible hollows after years of playing this game. It amazes me how I can still find new things in these games!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Good melee weapons for "full caster"?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm replaying Ds2 as a caster, using mainly hexes( but since i level up both int and fth i can use pretty much any magic type). It's going pretty well for now, but I know that in dlc enemies are pretty resistant to any magic and I was wondering which melee weapon would be good for me? I want weapons that don't have innate elemental damage( because if a weapon has dark for example, would be better to just use dark orb) also, weapons that don't need too much stats to use because hexes are already very stat hungry or any weapon that is good on all three dlc overall.

    submitted by /u/zinggue
    [link] [comments]

    that's why ds3 sucks

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Explain the hate?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I always hear ds2 is the worst one etc etc. I finally beat it, after avoiding giving it a try for years. I loved it. Thought it held its own with DS1 and DS3 although 3 was my first and favorite. I'll admit the bosses are kind of eh. But only because there are like 30 bosses in game. I don't understand the hate for this game. It looked good and I had a great time with it. Some ambush spots felt bullshitty but once figured out, we're usually skippable. Can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/DSATX
    [link] [comments]

    What weapons to use as a cleric and how to progress

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Playing as a full faith cleric and currently using a +7 Heide's sword with lightning infusion but it's starting to feel rather weak. Been looking for an upgrade but the only consistent information that I could find is that the infused defenders greatsword is the best. It is however very late game so it won't be an option for now. On top of that I've also been seeing some people speak of the early game fire longsword and some murakumo thingy but I've not seen a lot of talk about them and I am not ready to spend a lot of titanite to upgrade a weapon that's not worth it. Does anyone have suggestions for early, mid and late-game options for faith scaling weapons? Currently around level 90 so suddenly upgrading my strength to 30 to wield some heavy weapon won't be happening any time soon.

    submitted by /u/Stienusss
    [link] [comments]

    where should I go from here with my hex build?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    I've gotten to the undead crypt and I've had a lot of fun doing it. here are my stats

    cleric Lvl 122

    vgr 30

    end 10

    vit 8

    atn 30

    str 11

    dex 16

    adp 10

    int 30

    fth 30

    i have a +10 black silver spear, a +10 fire long sword, and a soon to be +5 roaring halberd.

    I have a +5 sunset spear and almost lvled up Cathy's chime

    I still have all of the DLC and everything after undead crypt to do.

    where should I go from here? thanks!

    submitted by /u/newveganwhodis
    [link] [comments]

    Being summoned.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Recently got Dark Souls 2 SOFTS on pc from PS3. Never really used my Soapstone. It's 3am and I'm having a blast destroying the Lost Sinner as a summon. I never knew it was this fun.

    submitted by /u/baflojuanez
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with red phantom at huntsman copse, the one at the end of the bridge

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I keep trying to kill the red phantom and I just get destroyed by his greatsword. Can someone help? Soul level 63

    submitted by /u/EgoDeath6666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment