• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I’m doing my first DS2 playthrough blind. Am I doing this right??

    Dark Souls 2 I’m doing my first DS2 playthrough blind. Am I doing this right??


    I’m doing my first DS2 playthrough blind. Am I doing this right??

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Last of his line.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I think i'm doing pretty well.. Just got DS2 after 250+hrs in DS3!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    after i long week finally complete all the achivements for the first time love this game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Help me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I have no idea how to play this game have been play for 5 hours and have barely progressed and have terrible gear keep dying to everything in my way

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Rip-606
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Everyone.Ive played ds1 multiple times and ds3 once.Ive tried ds2 it was okay but now I'm coming back to it again to really give it a go because I didn't give it enough of a chance.Is there any tips you could give?Going for a strength build and also what's the iframe stat like in this game?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    And they dark souls is hard (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Gonna kms

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    The heide knight sword finally dropped after farming for forever, and then I died before I could pick it up. 😐

    submitted by /u/Tahji1102
    [link] [comments]

    Lost sinners sword

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I have finally got to the bird smith and now i can finally make some boss weapons. I can made one for free and lost sinners sword caught my attention. So how is it? For me, it seems really bad. Bad scaling, lesser dmg for sins and losing life when using it. But i have found some old posts, that tells that this weapon is really good. Im currently using drangleic sword +2 (not sure abou name, but it is that sword you get with set after defeating pursuer) and it is dealing pretty good damdge. So is it worth to made or not? Thanks for all answers.

    submitted by /u/ShadowSamurai1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an alternative for the Rapier

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I've followed this guide for my first DS2 playthrough and it helped me a lot in the early game. Beat every boss till The Gutter with a +6 Rapier... But now I'm fed up with the weapon move set (and also it's overpoweredness) and would like to know which DEX weapon has good stats for mid game. I favor broad attacks over poke, and favor dodge over block. Is there any good weapon that fits my needs?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/olsiiv
    [link] [comments]

    What advantages does the Partizan have over the standard spear besides scaling?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    I've been playing NG PvE and really enjoying the standard spear for the reach, moveset, and low stamina cost. I've noticed a lot of people like the Partizan, and it seems to have a very similar moveset. But I'm at 40/16 (because Craftsman's Hammer) so I would need ~20 dex levels for the Partizan to outscale the standard by even 10 AR.

    So is there something else about the Partizan that makes it good? (And worth the investment in levels and titanite lol)

    (Edit: The standard spear has the R2 sweep as well, by the way. Lenigrast sells it for cheap, so it's great for really early game "clown car" areas.)

    submitted by /u/gravityconnectors
    [link] [comments]

    Can I NG+ the bonfire in Drangleic castle to close off those ruin sentinels?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Hoping I can but not sure

    submitted by /u/OkRecover4986
    [link] [comments]

    Kinky mimic

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Where to go after no man's wharf?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I feel like i've been tricked, and quite possibly bamboozled, since it just took me back to the lost bastille, and i just beat rune sentinels and the lost sinner there. It's quite puzzleling indeed...

    submitted by /u/Squadoodle_
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest beginning, having played all other From titles

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Dear Skeletons,

    I have a really hard time with Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin and appreciate your help.

    Having played all other From titles (starting with Demon's Souls, recently ended with Sekiro), I just have this title on the shelf before mighty Elden Ring drops. I tried it multiple times and the deaths feel not that justified and right as in the 5 other games.

    Started going up to that lighthouse, beat that giant knight and spoke to that NPC Licia (for miracles). Went on the route to No Man's Wharf. I have only 1 estus flask, 12 Adaptability (the Stat listed below Dex), no bow and arrow and no blacksmith key. My shield absorbs 75% physical damage only.

    I have no chance at No Man's Wharf. Should I go to Giant Forest first to level up? How much adp points is needed before I should level up other stats? Strength or Dex?

    The game gives you little to no guidance as where to go next. It's not as obvious as in other From titles where to stop because enemies are doable alone but they very often come in hords. I really dislike the controls and enemy placement so far. The start of Souls II is very frustrating so do you have any advice? Will it become better and like hard but fair later on?

    submitted by /u/J-Coltrane
    [link] [comments]

    Any one wanna help me kill Ancient dragon?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Need help killing the dragon he burns me and it hurts

    submitted by /u/BrknLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Who's idea was it to have enemies 2 meters away from a bonfire?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    I started playing DS2 not too long ago and although it was weird and different I quite liked the game until this point. I am at the bonfire located right after The Lost Bastille and WHAT??? I can't even rest at the bonfire without being shot at by 3 new ranged enemies which are much stronger than any enemies I've encountered prior, I'm sure there's some genius big brain way to make it stop other than killing them mindlessly over and over again, and by extension dying over and over again, but it's just so fucking frustrating when one of the most iconic and important parts of darksouls, bonfires being your safe haven, just get shat on one game later. I am not looking for advice, I just felt the need to release my salt somewhere.

    submitted by /u/dhjsjsbfhdudhb
    [link] [comments]

    Is there kind of a hack that disables using black crystal?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    So I've just invaded a notorious cheater guy at the Iron Keep bridge and I tried to use the crystal immediately but I couldn't. I wonder if the guy used hack, although I'm 99% sure because he has a VAC ban record and 20 pages of comments on his profile. I just hope this game supports blocking players like DS3.

    submitted by /u/strangerwhodontknow
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get the key to the embedded again?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    just unlocked the cage that was imprisionanting that girl on drangleic castle, i didn't know the weapon would disappear, i really need this weapon in my build, it's so cool

    submitted by /u/some-random-dudeee
    [link] [comments]

    If only i had light

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    What weapon should I infuse?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This is my first real play through of ds2 and I'm doing a strength/faith build. I just found the blacksmith that lets you infuse your weapons and I'm wondering what weapon I should infuse with lightning, I was thinking about doing my mace but I was wondering if there's better options that are available to me right now.

    submitted by /u/Tahji1102
    [link] [comments]

    Do People who disconect on invasions get a penalty? (Plus other multiplayer questions)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    1. So i went on an invasion spree around at around soul level 100 in Huntsman´s Copse after playing a bit in that poison castle area, i´ve been sucessefull only losing a couple of times out of sheer stupidity and sleep deprivation, things were good but after a while like 9/10 people just ran away and disconect or disconect rigth away after invasion do they et punished for this???, how is this fair for me when i farmed the orbs and now im losing them withouth my online play? Are higher level players pu***es? Am i that scary? What just because you take one hit and i deal 700 damage you just give up???? (Sorry for venting)
    2. Now multiplayer takes ages to find both co op and pvp i usually get the unable to find world message allot, why is that? in the early parts of the game i´ve been getting fairly common invasions and co-ops now those are far and few between does it have something to do with soul memory? I admit i did do allot of pvp like in belfrey and other places and im really into pvp so my soul memory migth be too high and high lvl players arent playing in my areas?
    3. How does soul memory affect multiplayer? Why am i seeing less multiplayer gameplay?
    4. Is there a free pvp mode? I know of the cathedrall of blue and blue cracked orbs are common but dont have any luck there either.

    Guess thats it please answer in the most simple way possible im still new to the series and this is my first dark souls game that i did allot of online play in, previos game i played was dark souls 1 on pc and that version needs mods and shit so i didnt have luck there and second thx for reading.

    submitted by /u/Goemon30318
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment