• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Dark Souls I did it! I finally got the silver knight to fall off the ledge.

    Dark Souls I did it! I finally got the silver knight to fall off the ledge.


    I did it! I finally got the silver knight to fall off the ledge.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I died like 20 times but I finally got him to fall off the edge. I'm high on adrenaline and feel ready to take on the world. Just surprised the bird drops you right next to the guy.

    submitted by /u/KngpinOfColonProduce
    [link] [comments]

    Best wifu, wrong answers only

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I'll start; Elizabeth the mushroom

    submitted by /u/sammynathan
    [link] [comments]

    Played the game for the first time today. The creator is such a sadist and I love it haha.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    The game immediately throws you to the wolves with a broken sword against Asylum Demon. I was like "I knew this game was difficult but you got to be effin kidding me" as I got completely curb stomped the first few times until I figured out where to go. What a sicko, I love it 😂

    submitted by /u/DanyyBoyy
    [link] [comments]

    Should I consume all the boss souls or is any of them useful?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    I'm at the end of the game and have too many, almost all of the boss souls. I'm happy with my +5 raw zwiehander. Is there a better weapon I can get from the boss souls? Or should I consume all?

    (It's my first playthrough)

    submitted by /u/GreasyGoose13
    [link] [comments]

    What is the highest damage pure strength weapon I can get in this game?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    I've been using the great club, it's pretty sweet but I need something bigger, something better, something that is a true worthy weapon of a true strength build. So what is the highest base damage strength weapon in the game? I was thinking either smoughs hammer or the demons great axe- but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Smexybirbo
    [link] [comments]

    just beat smough and ornstein and…

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I just started playing a few days ago, and I fought S&O today. I killed smough first and fought phase 2 ornstein so it was really challenging. but wow, never ever has a game made me feel things like that after beating a boss like them. this is why I love the game so much and i'm so happy I gave it a chance. I can't wait for all the other boss fights I'll experience.

    special thanks to solaire for distracting ornstein lol

    submitted by /u/Leon-95
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Soul is my perfect game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    So i'm 29 years old and i played all the souls game except (Demons and Sekiro), but before the release of Dark Souls in 2012 (I've played on PC) i was a casual, really casual gamer. It didn't bother myself playing games on easy mode just for the sake of finishing the game and go to the next one. In 2010 i played my first big RPG, it was Mass Effect and i love bioware games like Dragon Age, but since i was a little boy i had like the perfect game on my mind, the one the check all the marks.

    First i want a RPG where i could make my own character (I know, most RPG are like that)

    I wanted to have a lot of customizations of armors and weapons (This one was the most important thing, because i always hated MMOs, but i love the fact that you could look super bad ass on these games, to the point that i tried to play MMOs, but nope, not for me)

    Great lore so i could be immerse to it, story and bosses

    And of course great combat (gameplay)

    So to my surprise after trying to find that on games like Kingdom of Amalur, Risen 1 & 2, Two Worlds, i remember a Divinity game too, Amalur was the closest one to me, even thought it is a pretty repetitive game, the armor and weapons in the game looks cool, i find Dark Souls, i remember it was my younger brother that told me something about it, he said it was a game that was just a lot of Bosses, he didn't know about the difficulty, just that it would be a game full boss encounters and it was an RPG that you can create your own characther and such.

    Well i was already excited, so i buy it and... it was a big dissapointment at first, i couldn't be able to anything in the game, i wasn't aware of videos in youtube or wikis, so the game was so frustating i restart the game 3 or 4 times, until i start to understand some of the mechanics, as i played on mouse+keyboard (Wich sucks, but it was the options i had at the time, i played both DS1 and DS2 on keyboard, until i got a controler and learned everything again XD) dodging was difficult, but i got to learn.

    To a gamer that almost played games on easy mode, Dark Souls was a challenge, to the point of quitting, but i love that game, it had everything i wanted in a game and more, so i push myself to learn the game and this made me good not only on DS but in a lot games either, i'd started to see the value of a challenge, strategic thinking in a game. Dark Souls made me a better gamer.

    I will never forget, never forget when i beat the Irom Golem in the end of Sen's Fortress, and Ornstein and Smough would be forever the greatest bosses i've ever faced, i try so many times to beat them that i kinda cried when i got'em.

    Dark Souls is my favorite game of all time, Bloodborne is the second, and the souls series is the best game series of any game period.

    I thank FromSoftware, Miyazaki for this masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/lookatthemirror
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just gone back to Dark Souls 1 and the luck I’m getting with drops this time around is insane.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    I've been playing Dark Souls 3 for ages now but decided I felt like busting out some of the OG, since it's been a couple years.

    Rolled a strength fatty for something different (I usually go dex builds or sorcery) and picked Bandit as my starting class for the first time ever as well. While running through with this new character, I couldn't help but marvel at the drops I was getting:

    • Black Knight in Undead Burg dropped the Black Knight Sword.

    • Black Knight in Undead Parish dropped the Black Knight Greatsword.

    • Armoured Boar in Undead Parish dropped the boar helm.

    • Gargoyles dropped their helmet.

    • Black Knight in Darkroot Basin dropped the Black Knight Shield (not the halberd unfortunately).

    • Second Necromancer killed dropped the skull lantern.

    • Pinwheel dropped the Mask of the Child.

    Now, none of these are particularly remarkable, but I find it remarkable for all of them to have happened in the same run.

    Like, I've had plenty of playthroughs where a Black Knight will drop their weapon or shield, but I've never had a playthrough where multiple have dropped in a row from the non-farmable Knights really early in the game. I've had Black Knight weapons before but they always seem to drop on characters that aren't heading the right way with skill investment and usually I have to farm what I want from the Kiln of the First Flame. This is my first character that's been able to use black knight gear early and well.

    Also I know Mask of the Child can be purchased from Patches, and Pinwheel is guaranteed to drop one of the masks so I don't know if it really counts as a "rare drop", but I have never once ever seen that particular mask drop in all of my many playthroughs and I just happened to get it on this lucky run.

    The enemy that ultimately broke the rare drop streak was the Black Knight in the catacombs. Pretty sure he only dropped a chunk of some kind. Not complaining about that at all, though!

    In case anyone is wondering, currently using the Black Knight Greatsword +5 with the Black Knight shield, Havel's set (except the helm) and Mask of the Child. Got Havel's Ring and enough endurance to be under 50% equip load with all that on, definitely one of the easiest runs I've ever had. Man, endurance is so broken in this game!

    submitted by /u/SquidFetus
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry but i forgot how to get the abyss ring

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    I have amnesia

    submitted by /u/Rick_Sanchez2020
    [link] [comments]

    Does rhea still die if you talk to her?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Like after saving her from the catacombs does petrus still kill her if you talk to her? Or does simply talking to her save her?

    submitted by /u/Masterchaotic
    [link] [comments]

    So I, uh, may have made a mistake?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Playing Dark Souls Remastered for the first time. When I got to Fireink Shrine, I explored a bit and found this lift or elevator thing that took me New Londo Ruins, really spooky place that I was terrified to actually go into but I found these stairs that led up to The Valley of Drakes, and right across from these stairs was... Blighttown!

    Isn't this supposed to be a late game area? I've heard people mentioning some sort of skeleton dungeon or valley they have to go through first. I got a little way into the place before I inevitably fell to my death.

    Should I keep exploring Blighttown? If not, where's the right place to go??

    submitted by /u/NoopGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanted Balder Side Sword or Moonlight Butterfly Horn? Int build obviously. Thanks!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Just wondering what's better in PVE

    submitted by /u/Swimming_Club_3068
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin Leeroy

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Do you have to summon him for Pinwheel to get his set and armor, or can you just kill him as an invader?

    submitted by /u/pip4brains
    [link] [comments]

    Everlasting dragons?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    are the everlasting dragons considered the original dragons?
    like the dragons who got obliterated by the lords (gwyn.nito.etc)
    (spoile anything needed I don't care anymore lmao)

    submitted by /u/Head_Bus_8842
    [link] [comments]

    who remembers this?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I just beat the final boss, I am on ramastered if that changes things

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Do I have to start the game over, does anything change, or could someone explain what to do. Thank you

    submitted by /u/joemamadlad
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a chill dark souls discord server?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Like just to chat and do occasional co-op? (I can do any of the 3 DS games) If you branch out to other games too it's fine

    I am getting lost in all of those servers with several k people in them so I want something of a smaller scope.

    submitted by /u/Older_1
    [link] [comments]

    How to find Transient Curse?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    i already got the 2 of them from the underground place but then i died and ran out now i can't finish the ghost arc i already have done gargoyle boss. Im stuck please help

    submitted by /u/Flimsy-Arugula8636
    [link] [comments]

    What two bosses would you want to see fight to the death?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Smough VS. buttcheeks demon anyone?

    submitted by /u/Sol_Schism
    [link] [comments]

    Mhm nice view Gwynevere

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Deep in Anal Londo, yearning for the touch of a hollow, is Gwynevere, the twin chest, she will assist you by helping your eyes feast on the marvelous prize...

    submitted by /u/Rick_Sanchez2020
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Izalith Shortcut Confusion

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    So I just beat O&S, and wanted to open the shortcut to Lost Izalith. I offered 30 Humanity, yet it hasn't opened. Ceaseless discharge is also dead. Am I just stupid?

    submitted by /u/InfiniteRadish2
    [link] [comments]

    Actual meaning of GIT GUD.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    I am always human but I cannot interact with ladders ( Dark soul 1 remastered )

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    At this point of the game, I already ring the bell guarded by Gargoyle and now I have access to Blighttown.

    During this time, I figure I should start grinding some souls to upgrade my pyromancy gears. I heard that there is a ring in Tomb of the giant that gives me more me soul from the enemy killed. So I went down to catacomb

    I do a short cut that jump down to time to get Knight Leeroy phantom, and naturally. I died a shit ton. Then suddenly I notice that after I died, my humanity number remainn white. I took off my helmet and my face is still human, no matter how many time I died. Aftrr that I killed Pinwheel and make my way down to Tomb of the giant, then I notice that at the Bonfire on Tomb of the giant that I can't climb the ladder. No matter how close I get to the ladder, a button prompt for climbing wouldn't appear. And now I am essentially stuck at the bonfire.

    I already restart my game and now vertifying my files on steam. Does anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/UR_UNDER_ARREST
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment