• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Dark Souls Congrats to my mum.

    Dark Souls Congrats to my mum.


    Congrats to my mum.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I'm incredibly proud of my 42 year old mother who just finished Dark Souls. A few months ago she was playing Lego games and Spyro, and today she defeated Gwyn. Took her seven attempts but she got there in the end. She's come so far.

    submitted by /u/nanuck1
    [link] [comments]

    Did Nito have any real plan in regards to the Age of Fire coming to an end?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    We know Seathe didn't really give a shit and cared mainly about immortality and studying and experimenting with magic.

    The Witch of Izalith tried to extend the age of Fire by making her own Fire, which she sorta succeeded in doing.

    The 4 Kings wanted the age of Fire to end and for the Age of Dark to take its place.

    Gwyn tried to keep the Age of Fire going by sacrificing himself and by creating the "Chosen undead" prophecy to use hollows as fuel.

    Ornstein went to Archdragon peak in search of the nameless king - presumably to join him in his devotion of the dragons and their powers.

    Meanwhile, when the Chosen Undead finds Nito in the Tomb of the Giants, he's just…napping…which always seemed odd to me. We know he helped overthrew the dragons with the other 3 lords of Fire, and it's implied that he created the Rite of Kindling, but after that, it seems he plays little to no role in the grander story of the Souls universe.

    Like was he just content with the age of Fire dying because death was his thing? Was he waiting to collect a large enough legion of undead and skeleton for some reason?

    submitted by /u/DrLexAlhazred
    [link] [comments]

    Just Beat Dark Souls

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Yeah that's it. Beat kalameet and manus yesterday and gwyn today. All with a +15 lightning halberd. Feels damn good! Kalameet was probably my favorite boss fight. It left me panting and soaked w sweat with my heart beating out of my chest by the end. So intense!!!

    submitted by /u/Watercoat
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to do another playthrough.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    I wanted to change things a bit as I've never tried magic/Faith/pyromancy and was wondering what's the most OP between those three. I'm tired of whacking skeltals with my big stick of death.

    Any suggestions for builds? :D

    Edit: going for a sorcery build! Wish me luck bois!

    submitted by /u/No-Cup-6279
    [link] [comments]

    I got stuck lol can you help ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    I was just fighting gwydolin and i died but the game send me to the bonfire that the fire of keeper of anor londo so any soultions ?

    submitted by /u/Opening-Kiwi-9054
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to get together my costume for the renaissance fair this year...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Explaining dark souls to my partner.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I was talking to my partner about my fashion souls that involved the boar helm. I told them about how you killed them and took their head as a helmet and out of nowhere my brain just came of with the slogan of "Two buttholes, Two heads, No mercy." and I really really want that on a shirt with just a little sun bro hidden up on the collar now. 😂

    submitted by /u/alphabeast18
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is Seathe mega easy?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Not that I didnt die learning the strat. But all you have to do is literally walk around him, staying in front, hitting his outer tentacle, and dodge his tail attacks. And/or heal when you get hit by it, lol.

    submitted by /u/FarOutFighter
    [link] [comments]

    DS on Switch, halberd issues

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Any other Switch players?

    Haven't used the halberd since back on the Playstation years ago. Made a quality build on Switch and am using the halberd. But what the fuck is up with the weapon tracking? Granted, I know there's a hitbox on the weapon, but New Londo Ruins is driving me crazy because the halberd constantly whiffs on the ghosts. I mean, it's a direct hit but nothing happens. Happens on other baddies, too.

    Anyone else got this? I just don't remember the halberd being like this on the old PS.

    submitted by /u/SunbroEire
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!!!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Just beat Dark Souls for the very first time!!

    It was one hell of an experience and while the amazing (and punishing) beginning led into a weaker middle, the DLC and endgame was really awesome.

    My favorite fight in the entire game was easily Artorias, followed by Kalameet, even though I faced the most difficulty with Manus (That one-shot-kill magic attack is bullsh*t!).

    Though, after nearly 80 hours of toil, I can surely say all that effort was worth it.

    Praise the Sun!!

    submitted by /u/Hornetisbae
    [link] [comments]

    What the actual hell

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    So, I just killed death for the first time and i exclusively hit the end of his middle tail but didn't get the moonlight… How does this even happen?

    submitted by /u/_ThatOneMimic_
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally beaten dark souls and OMG!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    After 2 days and 15 hours of playtime and a four month brake I finally have beaten dark souls. It has been about a day since I have beaten it.The reason I didn't write the review yesterday is because I wanted to have ng+ in the review and I so glad I did. I was enjoying the game alot when I was playing it. Though there were a couple areas that were not my favorite like blighttown and the sewers. The weird thing is now that I played the game again on ng+ to play the dlc. I have enjoyed the game soooooo much more. I love all of the enemys and areas in the game. The bosses are all so cool, yeah some of them are easier then others but I liked all of them. I have very few complaints about the game now that I have been able to think about the game more. I am genuinely excited to play the other games. I am planning on going in order. The reason being is that even though I haven't heard the greatest about two I have heard how it is really unique and not as bad as people say it is. So I am probably going to get that game next. (Hopefully that isn't considered like a sin amongst the community.) Anyways I am excited for whats next to come.

    submitted by /u/finnclanjr29
    [link] [comments]

    Yess

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I FINALLY BEAT ASYLUM DEMONS !!!

    submitted by /u/Raymond5792
    [link] [comments]

    I dont think online is that good

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Maybe you misunderstood me for the title, I love the bloodstains, the messages, the jolly cooperation. But the pvp... All i have seen in pvp is: broken backstabs/lagstabs, wotg spam, dark bead spam, havel monsters, gankers, etc

    submitted by /u/That_Sunbro
    [link] [comments]

    Just played Dark Souls first time ever!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    And all I can say is...

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOH MY GOD I HATE SKELETONS HOLY SHIT

    submitted by /u/KronkTheStonk69
    [link] [comments]

    What are the creatures in Blighttown?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    They're called "Infested Ghouls" and "Infested Barbarians"

    What are they infested with exactly? They don't seem to be hollow or undead in the traditional sense, they appear more deformed and ill than cursed. Are they demon-offshoots? Maybe the result of Human survivors mating with Demons, inbreeding over several generations, and festering in the blighted sewage? I dunno, I'm certain they're not hollow.

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Four Titanite slabs.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I was killing all the lizards in the Great hollow and found four titanite slabs out of ten lizards, I would show a screenshot but I cant post images???

    submitted by /u/SlipperyTruffle
    [link] [comments]

    A million hours at this game and I've just discovered this path in the crystal cave.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    How the hell have I not seen this before? It's not like I needed the blue slab anyways but...

    Extra pic, I fell down and right after there was a vagrant there.

    submitted by /u/Cruelus_Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Hybrid sorceromancer

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Alright my fellow undead skele's i wanna make a sorcerer/pyro hybrid as you probably gathered. I'd like to know your thoughts on what's the best way to do this... start with sorcery or pyro? Should i aim to invest in MLGS or a weapon for pyro.. or both!? Definitely not opposed to miracles either, let's throw that in there! I really want power within and soul spear for starters but i feel like you guys might have some insight to get this bish really pumping... make my build fam! ... PS i would like to both co-op to help players and pvp to welp players

    submitted by /u/jezincahoots
    [link] [comments]

    The Firstborns FACE Was Right In Front Of Us - DARK SOULS

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    This game has more myths than any game I know

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    It's not the game itself, but the community that spreads them. Whether it's remembered information being off or they just flat out dont know what they're talking about, there are many. And I don't personally have a problem with it, it's just very interesting bc I don't see it with other games that much. The 30 humanity to save Solaire is a big one that still floats around, or if you dont talk to Siegmeyer before killing Iron Golem then he wont move is another.

    What are some DS1 myths you know of and also what's the craziest you've ever heard?

    submitted by /u/Farmonkal
    [link] [comments]

    Humanity Questions

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Should I build humanity? Is it good? Benefits? The bad?

    submitted by /u/Sora1798
    [link] [comments]

    New Londo Ruins is worse than blighttown.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    You can't change my mind.

    submitted by /u/KingEdwardlll
    [link] [comments]

    Can you stop a npc being aggressive after attacking them?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I was messing around with the guy at firelink shrine and accidently hit him and made him try to kill me. I died to see if would calm him but he's still trying to kill me so I'm scared if he's gonna stay like that forever. If I quit the game entirely will that stop making him aggressive? Please help if possible.

    submitted by /u/Ho1Iow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment