• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Maldron decided to have one last moment of reflection before death

    Dark Souls 2 Maldron decided to have one last moment of reflection before death


    Maldron decided to have one last moment of reflection before death

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Just finished the other DLCs. Now starting the last one. Wish me luck guys

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    After 110 hours and 3 playthroughs I finally got it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Very dramatic death pose

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Vicious Gargoyle hits me off wall

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I finally learned to love DARK SOULS 2

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I am a big Fan of the from soft games and Dark souls is probably my all time Favoriten franchise of All time. Still i thought Dark souls 2 is the weakest game in the series. I always thought it is good but just not even close to the other games.

    But then it happened...

    I startet a playthrough with one of my friends after 3 years of not touching Dark souls 2. We had so much fun and even thou it wasnt my first playthrough it was more fun than i ever had in this game.

    My perspective of this game has changed a lot. I dont think anymore that it is weaker. Its just much different from the other ones. It feels more like a demons souls 2 than a dark souls 2 in my eyes.

    I also noticed that the developers just had much more fun the items. Ther are SO MANY items that have hidden Features and not just more souls. They have crazy stuff like armore that you can not backstab or a crown that regens your spell casts. Every time i found something that looked special i looked up if they have any special effects.

    Overall i think i just needed someone that helps me to Focus on the great parts of the game and not just the many Times i die. Thx to my friend Togge for this.

    (Sry if my english is not on point)

    submitted by /u/Deathless_hd
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna run through iron keep with me for fun?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Think of a Title While Unpacking This- No Wrong Answers

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Enough. FLYING.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Royal Rat Authority is pathetic...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    So hearing the horror stories I was dreading this boss but it was by far one of the easiest in the game...

    Why do people find it hard??? First just kill the rats in quick succession with anything ranged... Big rat can't keep up, the hardest part is to collect your thoughts at this stage.

    After that there's only Sif's braindead brother. You can just roll under his head for every attack... the only attwck you can't do this with is the leg stomps, you know the same move that last giant uses.......

    Seriously why do people think he's hard, have ya'll just not tried ranged weapons on the rats or am I missing something.

    For me he was like the 3rd easiest boss so far only beating out the other rat boss and covetous slug-guy.

    Ps: Not trying to be condescending or cocky, I'm genuinely curious.

    submitted by /u/Printercrab47
    [link] [comments]

    Big dilemma, pls help

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    I let them sort it out amongst themselves.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Kill Benhart?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Doing SL1, and Benny's Bluemoon GS is looking really tasty....

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    I just got this game, been summoned a few times but never seen any ones summon signs to summon them? What’s up with it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Bottom text

    submitted by /u/708145h
    [link] [comments]

    It's not ended yet.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    My friend just got dark souls 2

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    he has beaten covetous demon lost sinner pursuer Skelton lords last giant and flexible sentry and he found Skelton lords the hardest

    submitted by /u/Tymcmeow
    [link] [comments]

    Another compilation. Probably one of the funniest I've made so far

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Randomly heard this song, and the part sung by the male voice reminds me of Gavlan. Now I call it "The Gavlan Song"

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play some Dark Souls with on the PS5/PS4

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I have all the Soulsbornes game, beat multiple times I'm just looking to see if anyone wants to group up and do a playthrough or have some fun and summon people in for people etc. Inbox me and I'll add you on PSN!

    submitted by /u/Hydr0djentt
    [link] [comments]

    Can I beat vendrick with only 4 soul of giant?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Is vendrick beatable with 4 soul of a giant

    submitted by /u/Harpreet1414
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment