• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Giant goes brrrr

    Dark Souls 2 Giant goes brrrr


    Giant goes brrrr

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Born to shit �� Forced to wipe ��

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Me:when I was about to get the platinum trophy, but I find that I freed Navlan before doing his quest.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Platinum baby ��‼��‼

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    A no context version of the earlier meme

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Asserting dominance

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I did it, its over

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    I feel this duel was pretty cinematic, this kinda things is why i just love PvP is like so real

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Finally!!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    The REAL SL1. Character Creation skip.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    The REAL SL1. Character Creation skip.

    Ok, so I wanted to make the game a bit harder since we all know it's 100% fair and easy mode,

    So I started the game normally, walked to the first door before character creation, launched Cheat Engine, Enabled Pass-thru doors Script, ran past the old ladies and the back door and sat on the bonfire. I disabled the script, closed the cheat engine and continuing with my run normally. So far so good.

    With this the game allows you to start the game SKIPPING the character creation therefore all your starts are set to 1 instead of 6 with the Deprived selection. No gifts, no starting stuff nothing.

    Is this something to trigger new challenge runs? a True SL1 Dark souls 2 run? I know I am going to try it.

    Screenshots of my character that skipped the Character Creation and a Deprived Character. Hollowing for a spooky effect.

    Character Creation Skipped

    Deprived Character

    submitted by /u/Themetrios666
    [link] [comments]

    daddy ymfah likes dark souls 2

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Journey's end

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I started my From Software experience with Sekiro and went on to play Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 3 , Bloodborne and Demons Souls. Fell in love with all these games and grabbing the platinum in each without much of grind except for ds3 ( damn you proofs of Concord).

    I initially went straight to Dark Souls 2 after finishing DSR but honestly i didn't like it , so skipped it and left it for the last game. After a friend told me to stick to it , I started up Ds2 and started progressing through the game and I actually fell in love with it ( took me about 10 hours ). Completed my first run through and loved the DLC's. With just miracles , pyromancies, socereries & hexes , I'm happy going into ng+ to grab that platinum and end my from software journey until Elden Ring ofcourse.

    It's funny, I thought I was leaving a bad game to finish my journey but ended up being one of my favourite. Dark souls 2 : a love / hate relationship.

    submitted by /u/GODS_SICARIO34
    [link] [comments]

    help me

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    i have a problem in dark souls 2, human efigies don't restore my humanity, i was wondering if this is a game bug or if i'm using them incorrectly, could some kind soul explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/PracticeStrange9890
    [link] [comments]

    help me

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    i have a problem in dark souls 2, human efigies don't restore my humanity, i was wondering if this is a game bug or if i'm using them incorrectly, could some kind soul explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/PracticeStrange9890
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this error message every 10 minutes? sotfs on steam

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    need help with the old iron king on pc sotfs

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    i have also posted this on r/SummonSign. the meet up spot is right outside the old iron king boss room

    submitted by /u/The_yeet_man53
    [link] [comments]

    About the company of champions

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    If I undo the oath of champions, does the difficulty go back to what it was before?

    submitted by /u/Wonderful_Trouble_53
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just say that the losing health for death was an awful idea?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    If I die, I lose max health. This feels way too punishing. In DS1, it doesn't kick you for dying, it lets you try again. It lets you take this as a learning experience. In DS2, the game makes it harder to try again. Not to mention there is a limited amount of easy-to-access human effigies. Unless you want to farm for them in areas you may not have access to yet early-game, you better already know how to play the game before you play the game. It was a bad idea on FromSoft's part.

    submitted by /u/JustaPuckpuff
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with sinner I'm on xbox

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Please help me!

    submitted by /u/Vivid_Cantaloupe_219
    [link] [comments]

    glorious first victory

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    it's my first time playing dark souls 2, i have never played any dark souls before, and now after many tries i defeated the first boss, the last giant, and i feel so happy

    submitted by /u/PracticeStrange9890
    [link] [comments]

    Walking animation after parrying

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    After I parry or use spells in my off hand my walking animation changes slightly, it goes back after attacking. Is this normal or is something wrong with my game?

    https://reddit.com/link/ohr6eq/video/dtd8pu56cga71/player

    submitted by /u/Most_Rich_4493
    [link] [comments]

    What are the rules to be honorable in pvp?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I love the pvp in this game, problem is every time i win a fight it seems to be in a toxic way, is killing an enemy whike they are using estus toxic? Most of my wins are from destroying estus drinking players. Is that bad? Also is spamming the great club's 2 handed strong attack toxic? You see if you you 2 hand a great club and use it on an non sheilding enemy it cripples them, its kinda like parrying them but you cant reposte them. Anyways after using that attack there is a 1 second window that their immunity wears off but they can't move so you hit the with a club again and cripple them again repeat until they die. I got a lot of kills like that. Is that toxic? I dont wanna be toxic because i always get pissed when people try to spawn kill me. And is killing players while their buffing toxic? I've never done that but people have tried to do it to me. What are the rules of honor?

    submitted by /u/Present_Lavishness_9
    [link] [comments]

    How do you block people on steam?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Yes I'm salty. I keep getting summoned by fucking estus chuggers on red signs meaning I can't even do it myself. The guy literally used all 12 charges and I'm mad as hell. How do I block this person

    submitted by /u/Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment