• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Dark Souls After 2 and a half grueling hours...

    Dark Souls After 2 and a half grueling hours...


    After 2 and a half grueling hours...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    I finally did it! I feel like I've really grown as a gamer! I mark myself among the darkest of souls! After all the blood sweat and tears, I got past the character customization screen.

    submitted by /u/PainterAfraid
    [link] [comments]

    Emptiness.exe

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I just realized you can beat this game relatively easily without talking to any npc

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    • You can kill Oscar for the key & estus

    • Bonfire is best level up waifu

    • Don't need no blacksmiths in ds1. It is fairly easy to beat Gargoyles & Queelag (which you can reach without doing any other boss using the Master Key) with a +0 weapon, or if you're lucky a Black Knight weapon

    • Or you can just use the parry glitch to get into Sen's

    • In Sen's there is le lightning spear

    • After Sen's you can also get the Crystal Halberd

    • You can kill "Gwynevere" for the Lordvessel

    • You can jump in the hole yourself, noo need for Frampt to warp you to the Firelink Altar

    • You don't need Artorias's Crest, you can get in Darkroot Forest from the back entrance

    • You can kill Ingward for the key

    • That's it you just need to kill the dudes and parry the loser

    submitted by /u/Gianbattista_Vico
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!!!!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    After 3 long hours that felt like an eternity, the game finally downloaded!!! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!

    submitted by /u/fortnitegamertimdunk
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to bring an item from dark souls back to real life, what would you choose?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    I would definitely go with either havel's ring, dark hand, or pyromancy flame.

    Being twice as light sounds incredible, a pocket shield also sounds awesome, and being able to control flame also seems neat.

    submitted by /u/Fieriii
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Dark Souls!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    After buying it on steam 8 years ago, never getting very far at all. I then bought it for switch, which I was able to get further. Now, after 80 hours and a ton of deaths I finally beat it! I'm so excited:)

    submitted by /u/Ninjamoe
    [link] [comments]

    Which item would you add to the starting gifts list?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Personally, I'd add the Calamity Ring, for people who wish to experience a hard mode from the get-go.

    submitted by /u/caelussideralis
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached the best achievement in the game!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/uZvLFJ5

    All the sweat and unlucky situations with countless of NG+'s and I finally managed to get the trophy! But it would be near impossible if I hadn't Google 'd some of them. "All weapons" achievement was the last one. p.s. Damn you Paladin Leeroy! Vereor Nox!

    submitted by /u/Sheyko
    [link] [comments]

    Why people hate dark souls 2?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    So i just finished dark souls trilogy in order. I think gameplay wise dark souls 2 and 3 are more alike but i have seen people shit on dark souls 2 , what's with that ?

    The lore wise dark soul 1 > 2> 3 .

    Gameplay 3 > 2> 1 ( although i believe gameplay is similar in dark souls 2 and 3 )

    King venderick and his brother Aldi's story was way better than all of dark souls 3 .

    Dark souls 1 has the best map and environment design.

    Overall dark souls 1 is the best in the series and dark souls 3 is the worst .

    submitted by /u/omidhhh
    [link] [comments]

    Took me 14 hours but I finally bought the game....

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Wish me luck on installing it and getting past the title screen!

    submitted by /u/TheWallOfFlesh217
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not a speedrunner by any means but after playing this game for the past decade I sat down and beat it in a single sitting!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Things went so nicely on the first try. I was just gifted the Black Knight Halberd even though I forgot to pop humanity. It also got me thinking about how it's almost been a full decade now since it came out… I remember on my old account posting here about my first experience and pretending to have stumbled upon the "grave of the furtive Pygmy" when getting lost in the Abyss. I remember I felt bad about it so I edited that post but a few of the users back then actually fired up the game when they read that. It was such a unique experience back when it came out. The game felt so full of secrets…

    Link for anyone interested but either way have a great day.

    Final in-game time was 3h 8m 2s!

    Anyone else have experiences trying to beat it fast without necessarily being a speerdrunner?

    submitted by /u/flick_my_fleck
    [link] [comments]

    I’m terms of time investment/replayability, should I purchase dark souls 1 or 3?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Asking for a friend

    submitted by /u/mmooss_
    [link] [comments]

    Soul level 1

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I heard of it but, how do I do it. I need it because I want to do a soul lvl 1, no armour, fist only play through in the future

    submitted by /u/Orphan_0bliterator6
    [link] [comments]

    Titanite chunka

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Is there anywhere I can have get these. I've killed like twenty of these guys down in new Londo and didn't get one at all

    submitted by /u/Zeppelinincolor
    [link] [comments]

    Bed of Chaos Uses Sounds From "The Thing"

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    When you destroy the core on the Bed of Chaos boss, it makes a sound during the cinematic that I immediately recognized, and not sure if anyone else did.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esy-776wcIo

    If you watch the scene above and fast forward to 6:45 between 6:45 and 6:50 it makes an identical noise to the one in the game. Not sure if Miyazaki is a fan of the movie, but it's one thing I noticed and thought I might point out.

    submitted by /u/NoAdvertising6319
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do i fight the Dragon near the artorias fight?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    hey all, me again. i was looking around the artorias room, thinking about shortcuts to the Manus fight, when i found a big, beautiful clearing down a ladder. i (like an idiot) decided to try standing in the wide open field with one entrance and one exit like i wasnt playing a dark souls game, when a dragon flew by and killed me with fire! i tried a couple times to go in and dodge the fire, but it stays for too long and does too much damage. then i tried to get the giant in the tower to help, but he just sat there whittling faces out of wood. any help?

    submitted by /u/naeonaeder
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    After beating O&S and going through the Tomb of Giants, I lost my motivation to finish my first playthrough. In the last couple of days I have beaten Nito, Seath, Four Kings, Ceaseless Discharge, Demon Firesage, and Centipede Demon. It's time to cross the fog wall in Lost Izalith and get the last Lord Soul.

    submitted by /u/FreshPrinceOfRivia
    [link] [comments]

    Impressions and takes on the elden ring trailer ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    what did you guys think of the trailer,anything you think directly connects or borrows from dark souls?

    submitted by /u/Plastic_band_bro
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls II - There is no other way around it, its just bad.(In my Opinion)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    After playing the masterpiece that was was Dark Souls, naturally I went and bought Dark Souls II.

    Even from the starting area, I could just tell that this game felt off but I was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

    After getting to Majula I was surprised, the music was fantastic, the scenery was beautiful, the atmosphere was great, little did I know that would be the last time I would enjoy DS II.

    Lets get started.

    • Combat - I don't know how they could have messed it up so bad, I really don't. It is Horrible, you cant dodge reliable (unless you spent levels), enemy complexion is non existing, enemies despawn after you kill them a certain amount of time etc.

    • Boss Difficulty - I was shocked when I started killing the bosses first time, I thought well maybe they are easier because now I'm accustomed to Dark Souls in General, but no they were still mostly a joke. In my playthrough I joined the covenant of Champions, heard if from that cat in the house about a talking tree, I had no idea what it did, imagine my surprise when I found it made the game more difficult, so the bosses were a joke even with the game being more difficult. The only boss that posed some level of difficulty was royal rat authority mostly because of the bullshit toxic by the other mobs.

    • Level Design is severally lacking, very basic linear design, a lot of empty, boring areas.

    • Weapon 60 Fps Durability Bug - As if I wasn't already having a bad time with Ds2, I got this weapon 60 fps bug that made the weapons break extremely fast ruining even the small enjoyment I had in the game.

    I know DS II is the least favorite Dark Souls for a lot of players, but it could have been much more.

    DS II is not a bad game, its just a bad Dark Souls Game, it had to fill the shoes of one of the greatest games of all time, and it failed.

    submitted by /u/tonnywizz1
    [link] [comments]

    Fun build suggestions for someone returning to DSR?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I have over 600 hours across DS1, DS2, and DS3…

    I've played a faith build, dex/pyro build, and a one-hit bosses build (STR/INT) in DSR before.

    Now, I'm doing a STR build.

    It was my first time using a BKGS and holy cow!

    This thing's OP as shit. Managed to get it to +4 and I haven't even beaten Quelaag yet.

    Now I one-hit everything lol.

    Can anyone suggest a fun build for me?

    submitted by /u/SenseiRaf
    [link] [comments]

    Possible improvements for the build going into NG+ cycles.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    So I just finished the game using a pure intelligence build and wanted to know how I can make adjustments to stats and gear to make it viable in the NG+ cycles.

    Here is the build: Soul Level: 78

    Stats: Vitality: 20 Attunement: 19 Endurance: 25 Strength: 16 Dexterity: 11 Resistance: 8 Intelligence: 50 Faith: 8

    Weapons: Right Hand: Moonlight Greatsword +5 Moonlight Butterfly Horn +5 Left Hand: Black Knight Shield +5 Logan's Catalyst

    Armor: Crown of the Dark Sun +5 Black Cleric Robe +5 Black Iron Gauntlets +5 Black Iron Leggings +5

    Rings: Havel's Ring Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring

    Spells: 1x Crystal Soul Spear 2x Soul Spear 1x Dark Orb 1x Dark Bead

    I mainly want this build for PVE. I had a lot of fun playing with this build and want to take it to NG+ so any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/FEALSorg
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed GS vs Abyss GS

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering which is better on raw damage, which is better on move set and which you feel is better over all.

    submitted by /u/_ThatOneMimic_
    [link] [comments]

    Best light armor?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    hey all, im starting to take a lot more damage from enemies then i probably should, and i was thinking of what armor ive been using. i only have 54 max equip load and ive been using mostly heavy weapons like the Claymore and Gravesword, so i cant even wear the knight set without fatroll or havels ring. whats the best light armor? ive mostly been using the crimson set up until now. any tips?

    submitted by /u/naeonaeder
    [link] [comments]

    Running Dark Souls Slightly Inebriated

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Playing Dark Souls Remastered, drinking every time I feel like it. With a 6 drink handicap.

    twitch.tv/emptymixtape.

    Come and see how I run or just come and hangout, I don't really mind what ya do.

    submitted by /u/Teppia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment