• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Me during New Game+

    Dark Souls 2 Me during New Game+


    Me during New Game+

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Things Betwixt: First step of a very long walk.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Pushed the barrel down from the top of the stairs to explode the short cut..... this happened

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Why do people act like Dark Souls II and SOTFS are so different?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I played them both from the beginning. Apart from useless weapon nerfs and new item placements (staff of wisdom) and some more enemies and DLCs that I haven't played yet, how are they so different?

    Cause I was in a stream and they acted like DS2 is gold and Sotfs is sh*t. To me they're literally the same. I love SOTFS. I hate Ice Rapier tho. Can someone explain the vast difference that I'm supposed to be seeing here?

    submitted by /u/ValiantCristal
    [link] [comments]

    The King's true form!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Need help with lost sinner ng++

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Add me on psn: RonSmart8203 SM: 8 Mil

    submitted by /u/RonSmart_
    [link] [comments]

    Please Rate my MC Nuno

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Why doesn't ds2 scholar of the first sin recognize my ps3 or ps4 controllers? I can use them in any games no problem but in this game nothing....

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Dunno what to do I'm using DS4windows for the ps4 one and scp toolkit for the ps3 one

    submitted by /u/AlexKyouma
    [link] [comments]

    Best place (or boss) for soul grinding

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I posted here yesterday and I'm back again! I'm trying to get a character to max SL and so far I'm at level 297. I'm currently on NG+ and I utilize all of the best soul boosting gear for defeating even just the common mobs. My go to spot for grinding currently is the Rotten, who I have beaten an exhausting 45 times so far. Is there a better place (or boss) I could be farming or is this going to be my best bet for now? I picked the Rotten because even on the highest NG he is relatively slow and pretty easy to beat.

    submitted by /u/danielnewton1221
    [link] [comments]

    How active is SOTFS on pc?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I have it on Xbox one but I'm starting to lean more towards pc gaming. The main reason I buy games twice is for a more active playerbase

    submitted by /u/Hornstein69420
    [link] [comments]

    They have found my weakness and exploited it

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    I was going through the sunken king dlc when I stumbled upon the gank boss of the dlc, I figured that it would be no biggie I've dealt with gank bosses many times, until I met Varg. That man is my one weakness in the whole entire game, I'm fine with ganks until there is a Havel monster involved. He has slammed my character into the ground so many times that my face is starting to imprint on the caves floor.

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomRedditMan
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhhh. Silk gem used out of curiosity before reaching the bird’s nest... not sure if a new account is necessary.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I've been streaming this game, for the first time, on YouTube if you can spare some advice.

    submitted by /u/Sjcaptain2
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between these two art books? Does design works ever get sold at reasonable prices?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Benefits of Dark Souls II (original) + DLC over SotFS

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Ello.

    So I think I just want opinions on whether the original Dark Souls II + DLC has benefits, perhaps in terms of enemy placements as I recall that controversial YouTuber hmbomberguy saying he wasn't a fan of SotFS enemy placements (too gank-y).

    For the record, I have both games. I *think* I played Dark Souls II vanilla when it came out (to completion), but I can't remember all that much except I really liked it. I'm just looking for what people think is the better or their preferred version.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TrogLurtz
    [link] [comments]

    Friends, why in Catarina Helm it describes as "Useful to parry"?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Can I use it as a shield or something?

    submitted by /u/FirstSinScholar
    [link] [comments]

    Could I Get Some Help Installing DS2 Ascension Mod?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Could I Get Some Help Installing DS2 Ascension Mod?

    Googling hasn't helped since im a BIG DUMB, but i've ran UXM and gotten to the point where I unpacked & patched. But, i'm having trouble with these last 2 steps

    https://preview.redd.it/rq8d3avowzr61.png?width=659&format=png&auto=webp&s=83be105c94e67c0def547d2808311b19beff9d12

    I am not sure what 'ds2 ascended mod ZIP' they are referring to, the only zip I was instructed to download was the UXM 2.4 zip, so i must be missing a crucial part here [lmao]

    I've always hit a wall whenever I've gotten to the copying files in the steam directory part. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lilstem
    [link] [comments]

    Help farming human effigy

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I'm in the king pass way in ds2 and I'm running low on human effigy is their anyway i can farm and because those dogs they do drop but man it takes forever to have them drop anything anyway I can farm quick humanity I already use the bonfire to bring the skeleton back a few times

    submitted by /u/Gamer4life530
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with smelter demon

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I've killed every boss on the first try up to this point, I just can't get the timing down. Dude has a hell of a hit box. I'll be waiting at the fog. Soul memory is 847734.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/pickledhoney
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark souls 2 hard

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I beat dark souls 1 and dark souls 3 I didn't know dark souls 2 was on playstation 4 I thought it was on playstation 3 and xbox 360 I took a break from dark souls after beating ds3 for a week and now I'm ready

    submitted by /u/sanic8470
    [link] [comments]

    Power Stance

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    So this is my first time playing through dark souls 2... having a blast. I'm very deep... I just finished dragon Aerie and now I am doing the chasm of the abyss with darkdiver grandhal... and I just realized I haven't used power stance ONCE..

    😞

    Also please don't spoil anything I haven't finished yet! Still have a couple more areas + the DLC!

    submitted by /u/Knuz37
    [link] [comments]

    I recently stumbled onto the Dark Souls II pre-release footage they did with IGN. Whoa! So, I took that and tried improving it by upscaling and interpolation, to give the best look at the footage yet.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Back to Drangleic

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Several years ago I was within two achievements (Pyromancy and Miracle) of getting the Dark Soul achievement when my computer died and I lost all progress, now I am back to finish the job:) It was particularly heartbreaking as I only needed a couple of spells for each, but decided to have a break after a hundred or so hours of nothing but DS2 when my computer decided to quit on me. Anyway, I'm back and looking forward to the adventure, plus a friend has just started his first playthrough, so I get to experience that wonderful first playthrough vicariously!

    submitted by /u/Hullian
    [link] [comments]

    Here is the 4th video of our dark souls 2 Co-op series, feel free to leave any comments!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment