• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Dark Souls (Possible nsfw!)Halp there is a parasite on my head that looks like the tip of a penis

    Dark Souls (Possible nsfw!)Halp there is a parasite on my head that looks like the tip of a penis


    (Possible nsfw!)Halp there is a parasite on my head that looks like the tip of a penis

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    I killed this nerd with a big ball sack in his back in the demon ruins and a worm bit me and now I have a parasite what do I do

    submitted by /u/AwkwardReindeer8830
    [link] [comments]

    I found an ancient post from before Dark Souls' release

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/fd0om/demons_souls_followup_officially_called_dark/

    It's when Dark Souls was first announced, people were making baseless theories, pessimists who thought it wouldn't be as good as Demon Souls, it releasing on Xbox was controversial for some reason...

    Sound familiar? Kinda like us right now with Elden Ring (Or before the trailer released) it's interesting to look back in time like this, no person in that comment section knew the wonderful adventure they were just barely wading their toes through - The flow of time really is convoluted, huh?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Seath

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Ahhh Seath, what's the matter Seath?

    Still mad cause you're gonna die one day cause you ain't got no scales?

    Bitch ain't got no legs.

    Ain't even got legs!

    We even got this crystal shit that makes us double immortal for some reason. We don't even need it.

    Don't even need it!!

    How's it feeeel Seath?

    To be a biiitch..?

    (Seath is also blind)

    (Lines are from YouTube video called Dark Souls Summary. Go watch it.)

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    Gwyndolin Origami

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    After the Gaping Dragon here comes Origami Gwyndolin Dark Sun, designed and folded by me from a single 45x45 cm white and gold double tissue paper.

    Photos here:
    https://flic.kr/p/2maGvD8

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CROZ9Bnrq8W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

    1 sheet, no cuts, only folds
    Check here some mid-folding photos for proof:
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18115392997171685/

    Crease Pattern:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CROhMG7rhc2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

    submitted by /u/SwanRock
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it kind of liberating not having to worry about losing souls in a low level build?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I am playing randomized challenge, ninja cosplay (start as thief, only wear thief armor, 2h the uchi) lvl30, divine upgrade only. Well it didn't say I can't wear a shield, so grass crest on the back. But.. after the weapon and armor (almost never upgraded armor before, but using different mats for a divine weapon so why not).. I have basically no use for souls. Die with 100k? eh, whatever

    submitted by /u/vinneh
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls garden gnomes! Expectation Vs reality...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Expectation Vs reality https://imgur.com/gallery/VQYgFSL

    Well that serves me right for ordering shit off the internet...excellent value.

    I mean it's kind of ok if you squint a little...

    submitted by /u/snatchingraisins
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious message and titanite shard found near the bonfire above Andre. What happened?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I've recently been employed for the first time, and have been working 8 hour shifts every weekday for the past four weeks, so i decided to play through Dark Souls again with the little relaxation time i have before bed. I beat the Gargoyles last night and exited the game standing next to Andre's bonfire, without resting. When I opened the game today, I rested and then immediately noticed a message and the little dropped item object in the very right corner to the doorway that leads to Sen's Fortress. It was a 'Praise the Sun!' message with 12,000+ ratings and a regular titanite shard. Is this a rare occurrence? Is it a dev Easter egg? I find it hard to imagine someone was summoned or invaded me to do that, I would have noticed, and I know they can't do it while I'm offline, so what gives? Please let me know if you guys have seen this before, I can't find a single thing online about it

    submitted by /u/Jiminy_Bongos
    [link] [comments]

    Master key is best item in DSR

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Idc who tells me otherwise if I can skip blight town the I'll skip it with a moments notice. The only thing of worth getting in blight town is the firekeeper soul which is near the end of blight town (where you start if you have the master key).

    submitted by /u/avocadoe720
    [link] [comments]

    Am I gonna finish dark souls in 26 day or less?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I'm almost about 10 hours playing the game (I'm really not sure) and I'm dealing with gargoyle right now. I play about 2 to 4 hours a day.

    submitted by /u/GreasyGoose13
    [link] [comments]

    Something about manus

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Im doing a no bonfire run (stupid run do not reccomend) and manus has this attack with a very quick blast of dark orbs the time he used it i was too close to have enough time to silver pendant (i tried it he one shotted me) i do have ninja flip ring so should i try to dodge to the side? Im just very confused

    submitted by /u/mrhippo1998
    [link] [comments]

    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH SKELETONS

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the catacombs bonfire for a while now, but the skeletons swarm me, and when I kill them they come back! What am I supposed to do because for the life of me I cannot get it!

    submitted by /u/Dovahkiin_56
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to playing Dark Souls 1, what a mindfuck

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I completed Sekiro, Bloodborne and DS2-3. DS1 is so clunky! Only able to roll 4 directions, suuuuuper slow combat, lots of tiny little corridors where you can't fight with big-ish weapons, stamina is much harder to manage so far. Weapon range seems tiny compared to other games, rolling on the other hand goes YEET. And no sliding down ladders. Honestly kind of feels like the whole game is a swamp area compared to later games. Feels nice to be able to abuse the backstab mechanic again though, 2 was the first one I played.

    It's not a complaint, this just isn't what I expected at all. Gotta wrap my head around it and adapt, I really dig the world so far and it feels like the most dark soulsy dark souls in terms of sheer nastiness and how much it's willing to frustrate you. Like that one skellyboy under the bridge, followed by those fucking poison rats? That's just bullying is what that is. Anyway, I'm here to be bullied, just gotta get past these bell demons first, I'm sure that won't be any issue at aaaand I'm dead.

    submitted by /u/Foervarjegfacer
    [link] [comments]

    im stuck on painted world cant warp back

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Darkroot Garden, Basin and The Moonlight Butterfly/ Hydra

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Welcome back to my tale

    After defeating pinwheel , I leveled up some and headed over to Darkroot garden. I got my Uchigatana to +10 and basically slayed everything they threw at me. The tree men, the rock golems and the lizard things all died fairly easily. I got the crest of Artorias from Andre but decided not to go through the door yet. So I made my way threw the forest and was met with a Fog Door. I headed in and there was the moonlight butterfly. Honestly this thing is a glass BB Gun. It does incredibly little damage and has such little health. After exhausting it's spells it ... Layed down and let me hit it? Okay whatever let's me kill it with a melee build 😂. Seriously she went down and I already took half of it's health. The second time it flew down it was dead!! So I got it's soul and the divine ember. I accidentally ate it's soul while consuming others I got on the way to the boss ( I hope that's not bad 😭 ). I gave the divine ember to Andre and I went down to the basin.

    The basin wasn't too bad at all. The black knight was two parry's and dead and dropped me a blue titanite. The crystal guys weren't bad they died in about 5 swipes and the hydra wasn't bad either. It's more of a waiting game. I actually died fighting the hydra because I fell into the water 😂. But I killed it and made my way to the watchtower (shortcut to the undead burg). The guy with the big stone club was there and honestly he was the hardest enemy in the whole garden. But after killing him he dropped me a Havel Ring that seems a bit useless.

    Now I'm off to Sen's fortress and continuing my journey.

    (I'll update you on my journey)

    (I promise I won't go hollow)

    submitted by /u/propagandagenx
    [link] [comments]

    I have just embarked on my first ever SL1 run of Dark Souls.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    After the new ymfah video dropped today, I was suddenly inspired to do something similar. No talking would be a bit much, but I figured I could do a soul level 1 run. Lots of people have done it before, so I figured it was doable for my skill level.

    I chose Dark Souls 1 because I'm more familiar with it than the other games. I had thought the deprived class was the one that started at soul level 1, so I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was actually the pyromancer. Starting with fireball was a huge help. However, I did not realize how bad the starting stats were or just how much they would limit the kinds of weapons and armor I could equip.

    Originally, I thought I could rely on the longsword to carry me through the game. I could just upgrade it a bunch and R1 spam my way to victory. The pyromancer starts with 9 dex, you need 10 in order to use that weapon effectively. So that was a bust. I ended up just using the axe to chop my way to the bonfire in the undead burg. I had to actively stop myself from leveling up there. Old habits die hard I guess.

    I decided to check out the merchant nearby to see if he had anything I could use. I had a bunch of souls burning a hole in my pocket and needed to do something with them. I needed a new weapon, and he happened to be selling a spiked club with my name on it. It was slower than the axe, but the extra damage and the bleed effect basically sold me right away. I don't think I've ever used this weapon before, so it was kind of a nice experience to be forced to use something new. I also figured I should check out the armor he had on sale, these dusty old rags weren't doing much to protect me. I had the souls lying around so I picked up the chainmail set from him. Never used them before, but I'm here for a new experience so why not. They gave me a slower roll, and to be honest the defense wasn't that much higher... But damn they actually look kinda cool. Especially when I'm dual wielding the spiked club. I feel like a real knight.

    Off to the taurus demon. I wasn't too worried about the fight, I had picked up the lightning resin on the way, but I was worried about the black knight guarding the blue tearstone ring. I wanted that ring, and the early titanite chunk would be nice too. I was trying to figure out a strategy to beat him, I'm not great at parrying so I didn't want to rely on that. I could just run around him and get backstabs, but that takes a while. Then it hit me, "oh yeah... I'm a pyromancer". Took like 6 fireballs but no big deal. Boss was easy, used the lightning resin and only dropped on his head one time lol.

    Anyways, I made it all the way to Andre's bonfire without dying and without leveling up and I'm proud of myself. Just wanted to share with you all.

    Edit: I probably should have said this originally but I'm not looking for a guide or anything. Helpful friendly advice is appreciated though!

    submitted by /u/wadagod
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for Elden Ring inspired me to do a all bosses SL1 run of DS1

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    The run took me 33h and almost broke me at least twice when fighting O&S and Kalameet but in the end listening to the music on credits felt really cathartic. I never considered myself to be a very good DS player but I guess we all can surprise ourselves every now and then, right?

    Link to the final fight with Gwyn done with RTSR, no hit, weapon only for those who are interested:

    https://youtu.be/ru-8ytr357o

    submitted by /u/Elmis66
    [link] [comments]

    How do you fight the capra demon

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I really dont know, it doesnt even come in, it just slams me with its mace and my health nose dives, and the dogs that acompany it then immediately close in and finish me off, help.

    submitted by /u/KronkTheStonk69
    [link] [comments]

    Ornstein and Smough - FINALLY

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Just wanted to rejoice for having FINALLY KILLED those two a$$holes after 8 months of heartbreak and pain.

    I'd completely ran out of Humanities and was left no choice but to go solo, but thanks to my trusty +5 Silver Knight's Spear (and an insane amount of luck) I survived down to my last Estus Flask - that's right, I ended up using 14 of them.

    No game manages to elicit raw emotion like this one. I was genuinely sweaty and shaky after that fight.

    Anyone else feel the same? ❤️

    submitted by /u/NoUsernameHereNow
    [link] [comments]

    PTDE mods with InfernoPlus's Co-op limit breaker

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Can I play mods like Daughter of Ash or a Randomized run mixed up with the InfernoPlus's Multiplayer extender (no fog and summon everywhere) for playing them with more liberty? (If the mods are playble multiplayer by standard, obviously)

    The InfernoPlus's mod does a little tweaking on the game's balance and adds a couple of things other than only breaks co-op limits, so I think that this part might be incompatible, if so, is there a way to extract only the "co-op" limit break thingy from the whole mod, and will it work with other mods?

    submitted by /u/TskMem
    [link] [comments]

    Does Raw work like ds3?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if Raw is a good investemtn.

    submitted by /u/TheWhicher_Statement
    [link] [comments]

    Just got done with Blighttown and, honestly...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    As much as people hate things like the poison swamp and platforming, I think both are made many, many times worse by the god damn mosquitoes! They're one of the smallest and fastest moving types of enemy in the game, most of their attacks radically change their hitboxes, they can hit you from just out of reach, spam attacks to take advantage of low poise or lose shield stability, inflict poison, agro from miles away, swarm up and then abuse their vertical movement to be even harder to hit! Thankfully they're only in this one area but I swear the whole area would be less aggravating without them

    Admittedly I did come in using the valley of drakes + master key route so I might be giving them more credit than the platforming in upper blighttown but I've honestly died to or as a result of the mosquitoes more often than most bosses

    submitted by /u/Lafergo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to revive killed NPC or make ones I attacked non-hostile?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Before everyone says Oswald, that's the one I accidently killed due to not knowing you could damage NPCs. What makes this such big an issue is I just got cursed in the sewers and I also accidently attacked the undead female merchant after I mistook her for an enemy. The only other option to lift the curse (New Londo) is long ways away from where I am right now in the game. I would really appreciate the help even if I have to use cheats to get one of those.

    submitted by /u/LordOfPies44
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Bell gargoyle

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Quick question...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    All my Firekeepers are dead.

    The Mute Girl below Firelink Shrine i let Lautrec kill, killed the one in Quelaag's Domain (not my proudest act) and also killed the one in Anor Londo.

    I'm +5 now with one Firekeeper soul on the inventory and the last one on Seath's place.

    But then i thought: "How i'm going to upgrade the Estus if all firekeepers are dead?"

    So... there's another way to upgrade the Estus or i messed all up?

    submitted by /u/ActuallyMc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment