• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TIL there is a difference between "it's locked and "locked"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    When a door says the former it means you need to find a key. If it says the latter the you need to do thing like including but not limited to attract a mob to attack it, beat a certain boss, be human or hollow. read it here

    submitted by /u/elephantologist
    [link] [comments]

    After long 300 hours of gameplay a guy (or hacker idk) broke all my stuff with one hit wtf

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    So yep, I was there and then boom, all my armor just broke, rings and swords too! But anyway I got his ass after desperately switching to moonlight sword and using the second attack. Dang this sucks...

    Did this happened to any of you?

    submitted by /u/BiR3Lson
    [link] [comments]

    Small tip for using magic

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Hello.

    Been playing a hex-oriented playthrough and figured I'd give a heads up on increasing the versatility of your aimable spells. I'm not sure how common this knowledge is at this point but you're able to free-aim your spells with consistency via the binoculars (you can find these in Majula). In addition to sniping enemies at ranges you wouldn't be able to hit them otherwise, you can also land headshots easily as spells generally travel in a straight line, improving spell economy.

    Enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Okawaru1
    [link] [comments]

    Be dissapointed in me

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I died to The dragonriders in drangleic 20 times before killing them

    submitted by /u/Jevilson
    [link] [comments]

    Punching Fume Knight until he dies for 5 hours and 20 minutes, at NG+7 (Fists Only, CoC, No Damage)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Video

    These are 4 segments/4 fights pieced together, the longest one being 1 hour with 44 minutes, I'll leave the duration of each of them here:

    00:00 to 1:02:41

    1:02:41 to 2:47:08

    2:47:08 to 4:12:10

    4:12:10 to 5:20:00

    Really liked this boss, so I wanted to do this at NG+7, it forced me to avoid getting hit, but also rubbed in that I couldn't do the entire 5 hours in a row flawlessly without the use of segmentation, the use of it made this doable so I could manage to showcase the entire fight without getting hit. I'm at level 27, I was also interested in doing this at Soul Level 1 but I remembered how this game implemented Adaptability and i-frames depending on agility, so being at soul level 1 for really long fights on this game didn't feel like much fun, might try it later, but at the moment decided to go with SL27.

    submitted by /u/numbandroid
    [link] [comments]

    Fire keeper says go to castle , which castle ???

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Also , how do I get into dlc ?? I've played DS3 and this is pretty much the sign telling me that I've reached final boss right ??

    submitted by /u/TFSMHERO
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Dragon (Vanilla)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Fck the run to this boss, even with a route I have planned it is such a pain in the ass.

    It would be the dumbest boss in the whole core game if it didn't have 1 HKO Stomps and the Flame Attack, also the stops have some bullshit hitbox that I think I have died to a loosen piece of skin crust from its foot more times I would like to admit.

    submitted by /u/Xx_Khepri_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a npc summon sign for the bellfry gargoyle fight in ps3 version? If so, where's it at?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I know there's one in the sotfs edition on later consoles on the second floor, but I'm not seeing one in my version. Would summoning the guy that helped me in the ruin trio boss work?

    submitted by /u/kiasilverstar5653
    [link] [comments]

    I can't beat Sinh, and I'm honestly losing the will to try. (Spoilers for Sunken King)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Title. Sinh has got to be the least fun boss I've ever fought across all From Soft games. This stupid shitty lizard won't stay down for a second, and I can't land a single hit on him. Summoned Edde, he can deal very little damage to him occasionally but is mostly useless. Don't even get me started on the other summon. No PS+, so can't get help from real players either.

    I loved the Kalameet fight in the first game. There was a way to ensure he wouldn't just spam flying attacks by asking Gough to shoot him, and it made the fight manageable for melee players. The game rewarded you for thinking and being observant. Sinh just feels like crappy RNG to me.

    I honestly don't think I suck that hard at this game. I've had relative ease with most bosses, so why does everyone say Sinh is easy? He doesn't feel easy at all to me, it's like he's the perfect counter to everything I do. Anything other than melee is pretty much out of the question, because that's where I've been focusing my stats, since everyone says any build is viable. And it's gotten to the point where I'm not getting better at every try, and still having fun, like with Ornstein and Smough or Artorias. With Sinh, I'm doing worse and worse at every try, and am running out of healing items as well as effigies.

    I'm honestly not having enough fun with any of the three DLCs to waste all of my items on one unfun boss fight I can't beat anyway. Feeling really discouraged and crestfallen for the first time in any From Soft game, and it sincerely feels horribly unfair for the first time.

    Does anyone have any tips to make this awful fight feel at least a little bit bearable?

    submitted by /u/madmarchhare14
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbow?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Im having the hardest time aiming my light crossbow. Can anybody save my soul, and tell me how to aim it on the xbox one s.

    submitted by /u/Donjon2920
    [link] [comments]

    Difficult time trying to replace Xbox button icons with Dual Shock 4 buttons.. (PC)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I was able to get this to work with DS1.

    I have the most current version of DS2 and a Playstation 4 Dual Shock 4 controller.

    The controller is working fine but I'm trying to see the DS4 buttons. I've tried using Mods from Nexus, but either I'm doing something wrong or they just dont work anymore. I've tried using the iGP11 software that is required for one of the mods but it doesnt seem to be working.

    Help plzzzz

    submitted by /u/squirrelysgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Gathering of Exiles not triggering

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I have all 7 NPCs in Majula, didn't kill the miracle lady like other people did, I have exhausted all their dialogue and gotten the other trophies for inheriting items so what can I do?

    I've been googling for a couple hours but I haven't found a result. I've warped in and out, gone back to the main menu and turned the game off completely. Not sure what else I can do.

    Does every single NPC need to be alive, not just the additions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iohoj
    [link] [comments]

    Farming tips?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Where is the best spot to farm titanite chunks. I wana buff up a weapon but i lack c h o n k s.

    Where is the best place to farm? I have the Gold Cov +1 if that helps?

    submitted by /u/9gagImmigrant1
    [link] [comments]

    How are full faith builds for pve?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I've been thinking of making a full faith build but is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/lrg_lasageeni
    [link] [comments]

    I just platinumed this and then went out and killed all friendly NPCs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    What the title says.

    After 136 hours with this game and not actually reading some of the worst achievements before deciding to platinum - i am finally done.

    And yes, when i was done - with tears in my eyes(angry tears) i went back to Majula and straight up killed all NPCs, including Emerald Herald. Then i discarded all my items in a ditch and jumped off a cliff til i was fully hollowed and quit out

    submitted by /u/novalumidum
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a small soulsborne streamer and am about to fight the Fume Knight, wish me luck

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Hey everyone, this is my first playthrough, I'm new to soulsborne having only beat DS and BB. I've been having a blast and streaming my adventure to twitch so if anyone fancies join my little corner of the web feel free to pop on in and say hi.

    Fume Knight seems hard, wish me luck bois:

    https://www.twitch.tv/devinreviews

    submitted by /u/devin93uk
    [link] [comments]

    Much love for 2

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Started on 3 and worked my way through them all. Ds2 is the last "fresh" souls to me. All the hate made me not get into it and I started the other day!!

    I already have 4 toons at the bastille. That area fucked me up the second time around getting to the sinner. Anyway...

    Just wanted to say I love this game and don't get all the hate. I'll check in again... Hopefully... [T]/

    submitted by /u/FerociousTuna22
    [link] [comments]

    How are hex builds for pve?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I love using taboo evil magic in games so I was wondering how good dark magic is for pve.

    submitted by /u/Awdweewee
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for Frigid Outskirts CoC Run?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    I keep dying. Wasted 7 hours of my life and no progress. Im so mad i don't know what to do. And if I'm lucky enough to reach Lud and Zallen, i imidiatly die.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/CrystalMaterelius
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with The Rotten.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Giving my magic build hell, I'm at the 2nd BG bonfire and would really appreciate some help.

    On PS4, sm is 1,213,737

    submitted by /u/CaptElfimis
    [link] [comments]

    how do I get into that room in brume tower with the crawlers?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    when you come down the ladder about halfway there is a room that I can't find an entrance into. How do I get in there?

    submitted by /u/CalebHatesYou
    [link] [comments]

    What to expect?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I've just finished dark souls 1 for the first time, loved it, I've already got 2 downloading l. I'm going in completely blind but is there anything to be aware of or things that are different in number 2?

    submitted by /u/ajr123456789
    [link] [comments]

    If I delete a character, will the messages I wrote with him disappear?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I'm new to Dark Souls

    submitted by /u/Rishadows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment