• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Wimdy Outskirts

    Dark Souls 2 Wimdy Outskirts


    Wimdy Outskirts

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    This is why I use strength builds

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Haven’t seen Majula since the 360 era. It’s good to be back home.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    First I woudn't get it, now I have Demon's Great Hammer 5 times...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Finally defeated fume knight solo, phew! Took 10-15 attempts ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I died to Covetous Demon....I am a disgrace

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    I had no idea that Mr Jabba the Hutt had a move where he would put you inside his gaping mouth and take off all your clothes. The fatty decided to belly flop on me while I was rushing to equip all my stuff back.

    submitted by /u/RealMarmer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found a reason to make a no death/no bonfire run...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 is art

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Second DLC almost done!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Gimme challenge run ideas

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I never really do challenge runs on ds2 and idk what to do so give me suggestions

    submitted by /u/Double_Day_7853
    [link] [comments]

    why is every ghost a Pyromancer?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    i've noticed that a very large portion of the ghosts (the transparent outlines of other online players you sometimes see in your world, but can't interact with, and that don't come from bloodstains either) i see have the default pyromancer clothes from DS1 on, and it got me wondering :

    -is this a default the game sometimes reverts to ? and if so, under which circumstances?

    -is this outfit way more popular and accessible than i think ?

    -is there a Pyromancer cult playing DS2 on pc every waking moment ? (most likely answer, i know)

    i nearly never see them around bonfires, or with bloodstains, or summons and such. anyone got a similar experience ?

    submitted by /u/AscendantComic
    [link] [comments]

    I have 80 str, any str weapons to recommend?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Last boss i beat is vendrick and the big dragon. Up to now i used a greatsword +10. I also found the kings ugs and upgraded that to +5. Are there any other str scaling weapons that are at this stage which are good.

    submitted by /u/DidntStreet
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain this. Rolls eat enemies now?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Hex build suggestion?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    What is an op hex build for SL230?

    For pve

    submitted by /u/MysteriousPair8386
    [link] [comments]

    I have murdered everyone

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I have brought every npc to its grave. I have done so to get some extra items before ng+. I just heard about this thing called "sin", should just revert back to a previous save when I haven't brutally killed everyone? Is sin a big deal?

    submitted by /u/StupidSquirrel2
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the ancient dragon. Anyone willing to help?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    This boss is pretty aids. I can't even get through the fog gate without getting swarmed by mobs. I'm by the shrine entrance bonfire

    submitted by /u/IDontKnowHowToSell
    [link] [comments]

    Drangleic greatsword, to infuse or not to infuse

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    That is the question.

    It's stat requirements are 25 in strength and 20 in dex. I have 39 strength and 21 dex.

    It's scaling is C and A in strength and Dex.

    I currently have it to +3 but don't know whether to infuse or not.

    I use the great magic weapon sorcery, is it best to use a raw stone for more physical damage and then use a temporary buff with that sorcery? But then I think it affects the scaling of the sword.

    submitted by /u/SpaceBollzz
    [link] [comments]

    I need tips

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I have played bloodborne, ds1, ds3, sekiro, demon souls before and this is my last from game. I cannot progress at all. I cant dodge even the smallest enemies. There are so many gank enemies who demolish me. Im stuck with half health and get one shotted by everything. All the weapons seem extremely slow. I didnt even kill a single boss yet (Im in the forest) and I already died a countless times. Please give me some tips on how to survive. Dodging is extremely hard to me as well

    submitted by /u/TheBloatingofIsaac
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon for 40 Strength and 40 Dexterity.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Don't say that there isn't a best weapon just pick what suits you. I did. I do in every Dark souls and this game it hasn't worked out. Every invader woops my ass every time. I'm using greatsword +10. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Frosty_2020
    [link] [comments]

    The real boss of the Royal Rat Vanguard are the statues

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Absolutely ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Swede_Babe
    [link] [comments]

    How come nobody is leaving they're summon signs and not summoning me?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Other than the forest of fallen heire's tower or flame I see noone leaving they're summon sign (reffering to Huntman's corpse and harvest valley)

    submitted by /u/Rigert85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment