• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 A very genuine moment DS2

    Dark Souls 2 A very genuine moment DS2


    A very genuine moment DS2

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    DS2 Bosses : 5—Flexible Sentry

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Why are there so many blood stains in here? Location is the connection path from Things Betwixt to Majula.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Made this a while ago so thought I should just post it here

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    It took me way to many tries to finally beat fume knight

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    It's been a while Lucatiel... since you were... no matter.. what matter is that we will be together, always. Today i took you to see a beautiful panorama.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Aldia's Female Voices

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    That's something that has always intrigued me in the character, and I've never reached a satisfying conclusion as to why they went with this direction with his voice during his dialogue lines. Some of you are probably aware that if you listen closely to Aldia's dialogue sequences, you can hear not only his own, distorted voice, but also several female voices that also speak his lines alongside him now and then.

    I've seen claims that all of them are from the Emerald Herald and that her VA is in the credits as Aldia's voice as well; and that's incorrect - not only the voices are clearly from different people, the only VA credited for voicing Aldia in the game is David Gant. I've heard fans claiming that Aldia might have become an amalgamation of different beings who speak together as one, which seems really fascinating, but what makes things more interesting is that you can not only hear Shanalotte's voice, but also the voice of other characters in the game. I've also read that there are different male voices as well as female ones; which I won't deny the possibility, but I never managed to hear them myself.

    - 1:19 During the "Certain to guide your way" line, there is a distant, unknown young girl's voice that can be heard.

    - 1:32 The laughter during his second encounter is also acompained by a muffled maniac female laughter.

    - 1:50 "Life is brilliant, beautiful. It enchants us." is clearly being spoken by Lucatiel as well. Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

    - 2:12 "Others chase the charms of love, however elusive" this one seems like it's the Emerald Herald.

    - 3:35 "How you grapple, without falter, with this dreadfully twisted world." there is a familiar female voice saying this, but I can't quite sure if it's from another character in the game. Maybe the Herald again.

    - 4:53 "Many monarchs have come and gone. One drowned in poison, another succumbed to the flame. Still another slumbers in the realm of ice." this is a very interesting one, because it's a very long sentenece where you can clearly hear Shalquoir's voice during most of the times.

    - 5:06 "Not one of them stood here, as you do." The "stood here" part especially also echoes in another voice that I'm pretty sure it's from another character in the game. I've heard people saying it's Lucatiel again, others that it's from one of the children of dark (aka Nashandra and her sisters). The other two lines, "Not one of them" and "as you do, now" also seem to have unrecognizable voices speaking alongside them.

    - 5:23 "I lost everything, but remained here, patiently." sounds like Lucatiel to me again.

    - 5:37 "What do you want, truly?" strangely sounds like a very young, innocent girl.

    - 5:41 "Light? Dark?" another line from what seems like a familiar female voice to me, though I'm not quite sure who it could be.

    submitted by /u/ZelkinVallarfax
    [link] [comments]

    Is rapier actually OP?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm playing this game again after beating it for the first time a while ago. But I was immediately reminded of all the aspects of this game I despise.

    I heard rapier is OP in this game. Does it actually make the game easier to play?

    submitted by /u/seb69420
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat dark lurker and wtf is this?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    I finally defeated Fume Knight (with Fashion Souls)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Well that's to the point.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I recently played dark souls 2 sotfs and the hitboxes... weren't so bad actually

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I finished the game recently and now that i joined this reddit, I just always see people complaining about hitboxes and whatnot, even my friends are complaining about hitboxes while playing the game.

    But for me, while playing dark souls 2 sotfs(on ps4) I wasn't really effected by hitboxes. (I have ADP at 25)

    Well,sure,there was some grab attacks like sir alonne's but other than that,i wasn't really affected by the hitboxes. There weren't any broken hitboxes that really effected my experience at the end of the day and i never died because of hitboxes. So yes, I don't understand why people actually blame hitboxes all the time because i never experienced anything too game breaking on my run(except sir alonne's grab,still my favourite boss though).

    submitted by /u/ResponsibleWaltz2956
    [link] [comments]

    ok bois i need help with dex

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    im going to start a dex charecter now, whats the best dex weapon and where do i get it and how far should i level up dex.

    i want to make this a good pvp charecter

    submitted by /u/Gaiffari
    [link] [comments]

    Vendrick has been diagnosed with the big sad.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    When you try to Zenitsu's first form but fails

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Royal Rat Authority is actually easy?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    By looking at some posts here I just discovered that this boss is considered very hard.

    Like, imo is kinda easy, I just shot the little ones with my bow and them kept running after the right leg of RRA and he hit me very feel times.

    What do you guys think? 🤔

    submitted by /u/Callisto_TheBear
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use the boss souls?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    So. It's my first playthrough and I've gathered a bunch of boss souls. I was wondering if I should use them or trade them. Are there any items worth getting?

    submitted by /u/DaOrf
    [link] [comments]

    Top 3 Dex weapon options available on early game? Also some weapon with good power stance move set at this stage?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I finished the game with full strength build n heavy ass swords few days ago. Instead of doing a newgame+ run through I decided I wanna do a new dame run with Dex build and no shields.

    submitted by /u/dcavilash
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your big pp number

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I am just curious, i want to know the single highest damage number acheivble. Im talking about with all the buff possible any weapon of choice and spell of choice. Any level. Any NG. This includes backstabbs, crits and repoels. Basically no limitation with the exception of glitches and hacks. I want to see that BIG PP number.

    My personal achivement was when i stabbed the the tip of my di... My lightining helix spear with all the damage rings and sacred oath with sunlight weapon did a rediculous 2000 something damage at sl260. I was like so confused how that is even possible..

    submitted by /u/Holyra1993
    [link] [comments]

    Raw Black Scorpion Stinger or Magic Ice Rapier ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Scorpion Stinger Has The Most Base Dmg out of Any Rapier of 380 when infused with raw and 5+.On Thee other hand Magic Ice Rapier +5 has 191 base dmg and 145 magic dmg both of which are scaled off of magic so they have a 51+ on both magic and base dmg rounding up to 438 dmg , jesus . But heres the Thing its only is 438 dmg if u even use the special attack that comes with ice rapier and it lower its health very fucking fast. so what do i do , o i use the black scorpion stinger or should i use ice rapier and carry around reapair powders.

    submitted by /u/AreYaWinningSon12
    [link] [comments]

    Never used an UGS in this game before, about to start NG+3 with those beauties

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment