• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 This Game Really Loves Traps..

    Dark Souls 2 This Game Really Loves Traps..


    This Game Really Loves Traps..

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Finally a worthy opponent! Our mirror battle will be legendary!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Forget Raime, why does he look so damn sad?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Took a while to grind but worth it. Think this armor looks cool af

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    By the sun I made so many characters to beat the game. But the one I beat the game with is a pyromancer and has low armor. Honestly I'm feeling proud right now.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    ds bonfire pixel art, its my first pixel art ever :)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Made this drawing as a gift for my good friend based on Happy Souls

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I FINALLY BEAT IT AFTER 4 YEARS AND 100 HOURS I BEAR MY FIRST SOULS GAME DEPRIVED AND COC

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Just finished SOTFS again. This screwed me out of my no death run… I did the game without farming the rotten & defeated all 4 great bosses… everything about it stinks �� going to be tough to go again after this

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Ricard of the sunset

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Very funny.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So uh is this guy interactable? Or is this a bug?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Me, an introvert, when people say, “What’s going on? How’s life???”:

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Radiant trap chest

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    I have been playing this game for 5 years straight, and today I saw something for the very first time. I had no idea the trapped chests had a fourth option (aside the crossbow, the poison cloud, and the red aggro globe) and I got freaked out when the trapped chest in the FotFG shoot out a big red mist. I checked the wiki: it apparently heals you, and it's random and incredibly rare.

    Is it just me who had never seen any of these before?

    submitted by /u/kilianer
    [link] [comments]

    Avenge me brotha!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Just completed my first playthrough

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I heard alot of bad rep for this game because the legendary Michael Zaki didn't direct it (and there were alot of questionable design choices in this game overall) but honestly.....I actually quite like the uniqueness of it. A lot of the bosses felt like quantity over quality but I believe it more than redeemed itself with the DLC areas. I especially liked Sir Alonne's and the Eleum Loyce area(without the storm). Aldia's boss fight gave me chills. Sure it was pretty easy and I struggled way more with Darklurker(I had melee build) (15 attempts) I quite enjoyed the story and lore that Dark Souls 2 added showing the effects of Gwyn's relinking of the age of fire this far in the future and how many kingdoms and people suffered because of it.

    Now unto Dark souls 3 and then I can finally go hollow

    submitted by /u/RealMarmer
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people hate Dark Souls II.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Bonjour. If you look at any "Souls-games ranked" list, DS2 is almost guaranteed to be at the bottom. Why? I found the game really enjoyable, and it's pretty easily my favourite game of all time. (I haven't played any other Souls games tho, am gonna play DeS in a few days)

    submitted by /u/Had_Darkingson
    [link] [comments]

    Love Letter to Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Is there any chimes that allow me to cast miracles and dark weapon? Also, why can't I join the pilgrims of the dark even though I talked to the npc in all 3 locations and spoke to him in drangleic?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Heide Knights be like

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    How active is this game online these days?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten back into DS3 and I feel like there's a lot more online activity than there was the last time I was playing (I assume in anticipation of Elden Ring), like up to 10 summon signs at certain bonfires. So I just got to wondering if a spike has also happened in DS2?

    submitted by /u/zazollo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment