• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Just finished Dark Souls 2 + DLC and this all I remember

    Dark Souls 2 Just finished Dark Souls 2 + DLC and this all I remember


    Just finished Dark Souls 2 + DLC and this all I remember

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Lucatiel of Mirrah from Dark Souls II - Fan Art made by me

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I Wouldn't Wanna Fight Me Neither

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    After 60 hours of playtime, this is the first time DS2 amazed me. Just wow

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    A Dark Souls themed underwear brand called "Things Betwixt"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I'm taking this to Shark Tank.

    submitted by /u/HeinousMrPenis
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the tips! I love the First DLC, ready for the next!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Finally did it boys! Took me a few play through and a lot of grinding but I’ve done it!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Time for DLC..Wish me luck!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Jester Thomas pays the ultimate price for clowning around.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    After getting used to how ds2 works I’m having the time of my life.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    And also finding out what ADP does.

    submitted by /u/Bruhleygem
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 Stamina Drain While Climbing Ladders

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Random thought but never seen it posted here. While playing Bloodborne

    some of those ladder climbs were loooooong and I would think to myself "Why doesn't the stamina bar deplete while I'm climbing?"

    So fast forward to DS2 and the mechanic actually made it into the game and I liked it. Made it feel a bit more realistic.

    Anybody know why this mechanic was only in DS2 or is this just too trivial to think about?

    submitted by /u/DJS1N1ST3R
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Sinh at level 1(before you ask I’m wearing the ring of the dead)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Finally I did it!! (I forgot to post it)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I need some friends

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Is anyone up for dark souls 2 my soul count is 9 million, i need friends.

    submitted by /u/Laze34
    [link] [comments]

    I knew poison was strong but this is just ridiculous

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Help with controller on steam

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a fix for my xbox one controller not working on this game. It works on Dark Souls: Remastered and Dark Souls 3 but for some reason it doesn't on this game.

    submitted by /u/Balloonergun
    [link] [comments]

    Great to see this game is still active!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    My friend and I were talking about how we co-oped DS2 a few years back and, since he has some time off work, we decided to do a fresh run as neither of us have really played it since then.

    We were both really surprised and excited to see numerous other players roaminig around and summoning/putting down signs. I honestly didn't expect that!

    This time we've both opted for magic based. I've never run a mage in one of these games and he has run one in DeS only as far as I know, but dabbled in others. Here's to jolly co-operation, Prasie The Sun! \o/

    submitted by /u/Shinrahunter
    [link] [comments]

    SL1 ds2 ps3 guide / experience Pt.1: Rushing to the Iron Keep

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Ok, so I am attempting a SL1 run, where I have to pick the deprived starting class and I can never level up. For people who know about SL1 runs, I don't use Cale's helm, ladle, or peasant set because I am on SOTFS ver 1.10, not ver 1.11, and my version does not have the stat increases on those items.

    So, here is my general plan: First use Hand Axe and Mace and rush towards Iron keep. On the way, grab work hook, and use the Heide sword and longsword along with the other 2 weapons. Get to Brume tower, get DEX ring, Simpleton's ring, and maybe STR ring. THen hopefully, I will have 1 mil SM and I can open SoW, where I can go to Eleum Loyce, where I will pick up vessel shield and ring of the embedded. After that, I will have quite a lot of stats to work with, and I will progress through the game.

    So, I loaded up a new character, named it SL1 BOI, and embarked on my journey. Picked up dagger from tutorial and took out ogre for stone ring. Headed to Heide's tower o' flame, cheesed dragonrider. Went to FotFG, bought 10k stuff from melentia (blacksmith key, brightbug, pharros stone, travelling merchant hat), got CSSR+1. Went back to Heide and kicked Old Dragonslayer (glencour carry) Dropped by No Man's wharf real quick for dark pine resin for last giant. Summoned pate and resined up bc I was nervous, but turns out I didn't even need it! Killed the (not-so) last giant in less than a minute. Cheesed pursuer, headed to lost bastille, got a coupla large T's, and opened up McDuff bonfire. I don't have Dull ember yet bc I'm on ps3, so now I am headed towards Iron Keep. I have opened up the shortcut in the spooky skele cave in huntsman's copse and am about to fight Skele lords.

    My equipment: Mace +6, Hand axe +4, light crossbow (for some reason, even though the crossbow requires 13 str, my 6 str is enough to 2h it?), and blue wooden shield.

    Travelling merchant hat for drops.

    Rings: RoB, Stone ring, chloranthy ring, CSSR +1

    If you have any suggestions or questions, please do comment!

    For future reference:

    Pt.1

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a little problem

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    So, I'm trying to start the game it appears that the game starts normally, in fact, i can select options in the game and the little sound it make appears but it just kick me off the window and when I'am able to stay in the window it looks like it was zoomed in one of the corners or just not sized correctly, the last time it happened i just had to check the files through steam and it started normally.

    submitted by /u/SuperCachibache
    [link] [comments]

    Have only been invaded by Forlorn once on my current playthrough

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Pretty much everyvrime I play, I get at least 3-4 Forlorn invasions regardless of NG cycle or SM, but for some reason this playthrough Forlorn is being super shy. Currently running a powerstanced dual whip build named Belmont. Only time he invaded me was black gulch. Didn't even invade in huntsman copse, which he always does. Just thought it was interesting.

    submitted by /u/jasonryu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment