• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Huge arachnophobia playing dark souls 2 for the first time and this was me 5 seconds ago "ooh cool a new fog gate" followed by loud girly scream

    Dark Souls 2 Huge arachnophobia playing dark souls 2 for the first time and this was me 5 seconds ago "ooh cool a new fog gate" followed by loud girly scream


    Huge arachnophobia playing dark souls 2 for the first time and this was me 5 seconds ago "ooh cool a new fog gate" followed by loud girly scream

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Scientific proof that Dark Souls 2 is the best game in the series.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Rate my fashion

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    After 25 tries I finally defeated Fume Knight in full Velstadt set with Sacred Chime Hammer.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I am frightened Terribly so If everything should fade What will be left of me?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    First time playing DR2! I'm so proud of this beauty I made, makes me wanna keep playing lol

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Tastes like the juiciest common fruit

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Finally took down the persuer on my third attempt at dark souks 2

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Just some lovely graphics on this cave, so smooth

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    I'm so sad.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Finally beat DS2

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    So... no one's talking about this absolute madman?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Accurate Velstadt Vs. Raime Lore

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    My thoughts on ds2

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    I HATED ds2 in the past but i LOVE it beyond ds 1 and 3 now. In the past i always thought that there are so many issues with this game that it is beyond redemption for me but this month i just said F it and started a new character and forced myself to kinda get past the tedious starting parts of the game and i freaking loved it. I mean the game is not perfect and it has a lot of problems especially on pc like horrendous input lag or clunky movement and some questionable level designs but so far it was the most fun souls game for me. There are less bullshit places like blight town in ds 1 or catacombs in ds 3 (except iron keep. It was the most frustrating part in the game for me). And i was really surprised how it got some of the coolest boss designs (gameplay wise) like looking glass knight or aldia and at the same time some of the weakest boss battles in fromsoftware's history lile that rat army thingy or some crippled undeads coupled with 2 high damage priests that made no sense at all. But the thing that made me love the game was the combat and it's uniqueness which is rather different than other souls games. Note that this is my opinion and fully subjective.the problem i have with ds3 is that the game rewards reaction rather than careful strategy in fights. As a str shield build character , i feel like having slow and see able attack moves for both the player and enemies makes it much more easier to plan your next attack or block and it feels like a harmonic dance rather than reactionary rolling or abusing AI's poor tracking in ds 3.at first i hated the absurd amount of tracking that enemies had but now i kind of respect it and how it makes the rolling much more trickier and therefore more enjoyable on succes. The technical point of the graphics is a bit out dated but this is the most beautiful and nice to look at ds game at least for me. In ds 1 or 3 sometimes i just wana look at something that is not gray af but ds 2 never disappoints in the color palates of different locations and how every location has its own mood and style rather than some random gray building or cave etc... In the end i respect the amount of risk they took over this game and maybe they weren't all good and successful but at least they did something different.

    submitted by /u/bizzarechild
    [link] [comments]

    What greatsword should I use?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I'm going for a str/dex build and really dunno what greatsword to use. Originally I was gonna run the dranglec sword but, like most special weapons, it can only be upgraded via twinkling titanite 5 times and is outclassed by plus 10 gs. Right now the current plan is to swap over to the claymore after I get enough stuff to upgrade it to 10 but i'm wondering if there are any better great swords out there that I don't know about. Any suggestions? (I'll ideally be using this gs for ng + too.)

    submitted by /u/shadowX1312
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows what's the deal with player's messages on dark souls??

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Like bro can't you just say "enemy ahead, bonfire to the right, enemy weak to fire"? Is there a terminology chart that I don't know about? I mean, it's funny but very confusing lmao

    submitted by /u/JohnDa64
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: For a less one-shotty experience during phase 2, you can hit Fume Knight's Sword and still damage him from a relatively safe distance.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    This is my first playthrough of Dark Souls 2, and I think this the best thing that has ever happened in my whole experience of this series.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    My friend decided to ride the lightning

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    FTH Build

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I just finished my first playthrough of Dark Souls 2 with a quality build. I was thinking of doing a FTH run. Is it worth it? Are there enough good offensive miracles to do it? Like in DS3 the Lightning Spear sucks until you get the Sunlight Spear. Is it the same is DS2? Orrrrrr, would a hexer build be a better choice?

    submitted by /u/TAC82RollTide
    [link] [comments]

    Flameberge bleed yay or nay?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Started playing DS2 and was going for a dex build. Was gonna use the flameberge for a bit and was curious of I should leave it normal for scaling or if I should put a bleedstone on it instead

    submitted by /u/bissanick
    [link] [comments]

    How many souls in the game? I think that it is a doable calculation.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    An eventual calculation of how many souls of the game should be done without considering ascetics and other stuff.

    (the sum of all of the souls dropped by enemies in the game X 12) + every boss dropped souls + the souls given by using boss and giant souls + every consumable souls in the game+ every npc drop.

    Tell me if there is some soul source that I forgot.

    submitted by /u/Salernoaless448
    [link] [comments]

    I really need help with ancient dragon

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    This is probably the only boss so far in the game that I hate. A stupid ass runback where it's not even possible to kill the enemys because there's so many of them. Is there any strategy in this fight. It's aoe is really hard to avoid. What items should I use for flame resistant. I have a meele build btw

    submitted by /u/Logical_Ad_9001
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja Vanish

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Elena, the Squalid Queen (ng+ no damage) ����

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment