• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Finally!

    Dark Souls 2 Finally!


    Finally!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I think I won that fight

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I played through Dark Souls 1 with this build and an Uchigatana and I liked it, what build should I do on Dark Souls 2 to feel the same way?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    This is by far the most souls I’ve ever held and I almost lost them for messing up fighting Giant lord and then not paying attention to the fireballs on the way back. I feel sick.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Mr Running Man on the huntman's copse got tired of running and became a tree

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Dks2 Sotfs ps4/5: if anyone needs help obtaining any items rings or armor feel free to message me on psn @ZBxMonSta

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Posing before I begin the torture! ����

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Darklurker rocks. I just wish you didn't have to spend Human Effigies to fight him.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Therefore try illusion

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Today I was farming some sunlight medals in Iron keep, I usually choose this location because it is quite a challenge for beginners. So a guy summons me, with archdrake robes, knight helm and a longsword. We struggle to get through all the mobs since he didn't seem to understand much and didn't hit almost anything. I thought he was just learning about the game or trying things. Anyway, we reach the fog before smelter demon and he bows before me and equips two giant warrior clubs. After that, he enters the fight and one shots smelter demon, doing him 3702 damage on a single hit. After that he bows again and vanishes. I'm still in shock and I needed to share with somenone. I didn't knew you could make so much damage with melee attack. Thank you for reading! Stay safe skeletons

    submitted by /u/Fluxwaycito
    [link] [comments]

    Did you let torch bro live in no mans wharf?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I was replaying it last night and was curious to see what other people do. Personally I always forget about him and cut him down

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Convoluted_Life
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make a weapon more durable?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Well, I was getting bored as fuck with my str build so I picked a dex weapon and upgraded it using all my titanites after reasigning my levels, didn't notice it has 20 durability and I'm tilted for my lack of intelligence.

    Do I cry and play my way until being able to farm titanite chunks or there is a way to make a weapon more durable?

    For context, it's my first ds2 playthrough and I just reached the undead crypt.

    submitted by /u/UmmmLongDick
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is it to find the DLC in this game?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    DLC in Dark Souls 1 was pretty obscure and hidden. DLC in Bloodborne was easy to find. Where does DS2 fall.

    submitted by /u/AgentP-501_212
    [link] [comments]

    What are y'all strategies against manikins?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    I hate fighting those guys in the northern peak, they're always the one's that require many many deaths just to get through.

    I've yet to start the area with 20+ deaths at the start of the lower northern peak.

    Went with a sorcerer this time around and can't really seem to distance myself from them and when I do they spam poison throwing knives so I can really do anything against them.

    They're worse than the bosses, the bosses feel like normal enemies compared to manikins 😂.

    Any advice against their ganks would be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Blood_bringer
    [link] [comments]

    What do yall call the fume ultra greatsword? I'm proving a point

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Best co-op moment in years!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    This happened the other night and I just had to share it …

    Was in the Forest of Fallen Giants, making a few runs at the Pursuer, when I decided to summon another player. I usually play solo, occasionally grabbing an NPC for help on a tough boss, but not typically another player. And I've done the Pursuer before, so I know I CAN beat him, just wanna make life a little easier, ya know?

    So I saw a summon sign, called them in, a sorcerer in dark robes and a sick looking staff popped up, and we went to it. Flaming Longsword taking out this Hollow, Dark Orbs obliterating that Royal Swordsman. Then the Pursuer and Big Bird show up. We're doing ok, dodging around, getting one ballista hit in … then I got greedy. Zigged when I should have zagged.

    "YOU DIED."

    Ok. This is ok. Gonna try again.

    Popped an effigy. Rested up. Looked around and saw a summon sign … and it was the same friend! Sorcerer, sick staff, whole deal. I did a fist pump, they pointed ahead, like "Let's gooooo!" We sprinted to the boss fog together… and this time we just decimated the Pursuer. He was down in about 30 seconds. I'm smiling, thinking "Yeah! Jolly cooperation!" So I turn to my sorcerer friend and bow to them.

    They pulled a Marty McFly!! Just waved at me and backstepped right off the battlement! Like "Adios!" and just disappeared. I couldn't stop laughing.

    Best part was that I messaged them to officially say thanks for the help… and they don't speak English, only Spanish! So using Translate we introduced ourselves and they offered to help anytime! No idea yet where they live, but I made a new friend! (Not at all easy for me IRL due to severe anxiety)

    Dark Souls is amazing. Just wanted to share that.

    submitted by /u/GratefulGamer11
    [link] [comments]

    dark but hole

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Anyone remember these messages on some of the dead guys bending over? Maybe I'm a 5 year old but they got me so hard.

    submitted by /u/FarOutFighter
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for all your advices... I finally made it. You helped me a lot <3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Golems drinking potions?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    In the Ivory King dlc, the golems brought to life by the Burnt Ivory King drink potions, but aren't potions for undead? Those golems were never alive to begin with, so it doesn't make sense. Also, how can the Smelter Demons be poisoned? They are just reanimated armors as well. Anybody know why this is the case?

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Goal to 1K/plat every Soulsborne game before Elden Ring update: 4 out of 6 games now finished.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    What is new game + ?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I always hear about this but I don't know what it is, the only thing I know is enemies have more health and damage. Is there anything else because if thats it I'd rather just beat the game once.

    submitted by /u/forgetit2020
    [link] [comments]

    Snapple bottle

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment