• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 best area

    Dark Souls 2 best area


    best area

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    So that happened..

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    In my journey for the edgy, i became what i sworn to destroy :(

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    This area is brutal

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    crazy article on twitter today

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    i've played this game a lot but this is the first time i noticed this Amana Priestess that doesn't attack

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Ultra Greatsword?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    After getting the platinum, I thought I wouldn't play this one again for a long time.

    I guess I have a newfound appreciation for DS2 now lol.

    I want to do a greatsword build and am having a little trouble deciding which weapon I want to ultimately go for.

    I'm stuck between the Pursuer's Greatsword, Lost Sinner's Sword, or the Drakekeepers UGS. I know the sinner's sword damages the wielder as well, but the damage seems pretty good. However if the self-harm outweighs the dps, please let me know.

    I know the FUGS and BKGS exist, but I don't want to use those this run. Thanks for the recommendations!

    submitted by /u/Dovah605
    [link] [comments]

    Has this happened to anyone else? Kill trading sucks

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Stuck on Aava the kings pet, looked like a cool dlc but can no longer get further. Any advice?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Here's some anxiety for you :)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Late into first run- I’m starving for DPS

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Kinda just what the title says. I'm trying to work a STR build but because I can respec and picked up everything I saw, I don't mind changing if necessary. Currently SL175 with 50 STR, and the Mastodon Greatsword +10 just feels like a shinier Old Knight Sword. If I really can't get better DPS than this, I'm just gonna switch back to Dragon Tooth. My main issue is it doesn't do much poise damage for its speed. Any suggestions for weapons that either do more damage at the same speed or just swing faster, or both? …also, is the Dark Crypt Blacksword worth it, and how should I respec for it if so? All help is appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/activ8d_my_Trap_card
    [link] [comments]

    My hp after beating the enemies :D

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    When I began playing Dark Souls 2 , I didn't really enjoy it. Now on my 3rd playthrough , I absolutely love it. Great game , great experience.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    PvP and Invasions in DS2 are my personal favorite!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I personally prefer it over all of the Souls games! What is your opinion about the invasions and PvP?

    submitted by /u/Fun_Stunning
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after years of attempts i got one of the illusory rings.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Are the illusory rings character bound or account bound?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    If I were to go through the effort of getting through the game without dying and or without touching a bonfire, would the illusory rings be on the character I did it on only or would they also be added to all other characters? I'm guessing it's character bound but I just wanted to check to be sure.

    submitted by /u/MrNoseybonk78
    [link] [comments]

    Heide Knight set

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Do I need to use a bonfire ascetic to get the pieces at Heide's Tower of Flame?

    submitted by /u/UterusDestroyer69
    [link] [comments]

    Is parrying worth it in DS2 (PvE)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I don't really do a lot of PvP and am more focused on PvE with this question. I got I think pretty good at parrying in Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls 3 and thought it was really useful in both games. In Dark Souls 2, I'm finding it very difficult to pull off for some reason and then with no real payoff. Like, for instance, say there's an enemy that I can kill in 8 hits normally. In Dark Souls Remastered, if I manage to parry and counter such an enemy, I'd most likely knock them down about 6 hits worth with one counter. In DS2, it doesn't seem that my counter does any more damage than maybe 3-4. At that point, it seems more efficient to just hit and roll than to parry. Am I missing something or did they nerf parries for DS2 only?

    submitted by /u/KerooSeta
    [link] [comments]

    Need help even now

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Somebody help me clear iron keep I'm on ng++ and it's impossible

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Rice950
    [link] [comments]

    Pls Help, I botched a playthrough and am looking to atone for my sins.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    OK, hear me out.

    I botched a friend's playthrough. We coop together with another friend, him acting as the DPS artillery mage, the other friend acting as the tank, & me acting as the Healer n backup meatshield.

    We had just gotten him the Staff of Wisdom of from Brighstone Cove, but weren't comfortable taking on Freyja, nor Lost Sinner. So we decided to try going to the Huntsman's Copse.

    Seeing he was a mage and did not need Soothing Sunlight, I suggested that he just kill Licia for the key to save 2k souls.

    Oh God was the fight one-sided. She one shotted him with WOG n her other miracles shredded through him. None of us expected her health bar to be that chonky.

    So now Licia's pissed at him, and he needs a whopping 79k souls for Cromwell to pardon him. Seeing as my other friend's the beefy tank with a +8 Claymore, he volunteered to kill Licia in his world to drop him a key, but we stopped him to do some research.

    My friends forgave me, but I still feel horrible forcing him to waste all his souls. I already gave all my consumable souls to my friend, n we hve a tally of abt 40k once he consumes all of them.

    This is where I dearly ask you for help.

    • Can we drop the Majula Rotunda key similar to trading normal items?

    • What is the best way to farm souls at this stage? We've cleared until the Lost Bastille n Brighstone Cove, but can't go to Grave of Saints because he doesn't have enough health to survive the fall, and Huntsman's is blocked becoz of my stupidity.

    • Is there a way to farm consumable souls?

    I would gladly take any advice to atone for my sins of botching my friend's playthrough, please lend a guilty undead a hand kind brothers and sisters.

    submitted by /u/PlagueDokktor
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about coop

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    When playing with mods, is there a banned server where you can connect with other banned players like ds3? I wanna try Augur of Darkness coop

    submitted by /u/NitroPrevails
    [link] [comments]

    Discord Moderator finds his waifu

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment