• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Aldia is cracked af

    Dark Souls 2 Aldia is cracked af


    Aldia is cracked af

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I just made a portrait of one of the most annoying enemies in Dark Souls 2 for the sake of it.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Some say the game is bugged. Lies! What they say are lies!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    DS2 Bosses : 2—The Pursuer

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I always see people taking the throne here. I didn't. The curse is over baby.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    After 3 hours this is the farthest I got. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to sleep.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Butthole face

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I've beaten this game at least three times and this is the first time I fought these bosses

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Should I join them?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I want McDuff but McDuff doesn’t want me

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    This enemy on the stairs is supposed to roll an explosive barrel down so that it collided with the cracked wall and opens up the bonfire and blacksmith, right? At least, that's what happened on my first playthrough. Well now he's just standing there… menacingly. He only moves once he aggroes to me, then blows himself up with the barrel trying to hit me. How do I get this to happen?

    submitted by /u/activ8d_my_Trap_card
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, Yeah... So nice, so smooth...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Who are they? By the way the voice actor deserves a Sovas lol

    submitted by /u/JiroKhan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Powerstancing these two beasts! Definitely worth all the trouble

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I did it ! Im officially a part of the 3.1% club

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a list of all the items that increase Soul Gain?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I already have the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +1 and the Tseldora Set, I'll get the upgrade for the ring soon but I was wondering if there's anything else that I can use. I saw there are some Weapons of Want but as far as I know they don't increase soul gain. And I'm not sure about the Symbol of Avarice either. Is there anything else I can use?

    submitted by /u/Fepa1000
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian fashion?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Looking for some fashion soils advice. I'm going for a primal/barbarian style. Living off the land. Using weapons like bone scythe and gargoyle bident as "trophies" from worthy beasts. That sorta thing.

    I've already decided that the bandit armor would work best for chest piece, but I can't decide what other armors would work. Especially for the helmet.

    Any advice is welcome! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LordTurt
    [link] [comments]

    Cheese build?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I've finished the game legitimately, including DLC's, and I want a monster build to blow through a second play through. What's OP equip/builds I should consider? Mostly STR build atm.

    submitted by /u/skootiedude
    [link] [comments]

    No Death run - update!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Just beat Dark Souls 2 as my first souls game! I have a long road ahead in completing the rest of the series.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Why does Elana summon Velstadt?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I have never understood why Elana summons a golden replica of Velstadt, I mean...What is the relation between Elana and the Royal Aegis?


    I thought it was Vendrick's most loyal knight, not Elana's bodyguard...


    Please help my potato head-

    submitted by /u/ChaChaSmoothie
    [link] [comments]

    Are ultras good in pvp?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Where should I go after I've lit the forth primordial bonfire?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    So I killed the king's dear friend and lit the bonfire but now I don't know we're to go? I know I need to get to drangleic castle but I don't know how to get there?

    submitted by /u/FreezingLlamaReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment