• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Dark Souls Just killed the Asylum Demon before Estus

    Dark Souls Just killed the Asylum Demon before Estus


    Just killed the Asylum Demon before Estus

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Just spent 20 minutes punching it to death. It's the first time I've done it in all my years of playing, and just felt proud and wanted to share, that is all.

    submitted by /u/The_Penguin_Butler
    [link] [comments]

    This game is surprisingly active

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I was idle for like 30 mins and I looked at my estus and it went from 10 to 17! Not to mention all the bells ringing constantly. Honestly makes me happy that people are still playing this masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/xBoards-LMT
    [link] [comments]

    Card of the Day #19: Corvian

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Corvian

    2 Colorless, 1 White 1 Black; 3/3

    2 Colorless, 1 Black, Tap: Destroy target creature that has a power of 2 or less

    "While Ariamis was a master of scenery, much could be said about his taste in fauna." - Unknown

    I'm running a poll regarding the volume of these uploads. Check it out here: Card of the Day Poll

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsMTG
    [link] [comments]

    Gaping dragon is making me sad. :(

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Me an my friend have repeatedly tried to kill the gaping dragon, as it's the next boss, but we keep getting killed, I'm running pretty low on humanity and could use some help, if anyone plays dark souls 1 remastered on PS4 or PS5 and wouldn't mind helping me kill the boss I would be very grateful.

    -Sincerely, An honorable knight of meaghh.

    submitted by /u/Human_121_81
    [link] [comments]

    No feeling like beating Sens Fortress

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Seriously man, no matter how many times I play it, Sens Fortress is always so satisfying to beat. Kicking snakes into traps and being chased by a rolling ball is pure fun. The game peaks here IMO. Thoughts on Sens?

    submitted by /u/meat_kiddo
    [link] [comments]

    Wait a minute... how did the Taurus Demon get on the bridge in the undead burg and why is a Capra Demon in lower undead burg?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Dark souls is full of lore. I was playing the game and I was somewhere in lost izalith and it hit me... why are these demons on the surface? There has to be some explanation. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Spidermonkey753
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Dark Souls for the first time.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Hello, as the title says I just finished DS for the first time. I think this is the the first game Ive actually finished since Lego Island.

    I am likely to just start DS2 next, but I was thinking about my next playthrough in DS. I completed it following the Cleric Knight Guide I found on here and only used the Claymore and Mace as my weapons. I want to try out everything else on my next playthough. Would yall reccomend starting over or just NG+? It restarted into NG+ and it felt like it was too easy, but I guess it would be easier to level up for everything else if I continued in NG+?

    submitted by /u/BlackFlagZigZag
    [link] [comments]

    JUST BEAT THE GAME

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    After around 35 hours, I have finally beaten the game for the first time. I followed a walkthrough for the whole game, but for DS2 I'm going to discover it all myself (or at least try to).

    submitted by /u/TigerKnight276
    [link] [comments]

    four kings as third boss

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    i was sitting around bored one day when i realized you can fight the four kings as only your 3rd boss in a new file. you'll need to choose master key as starting gift, any class works, i chose knight for a challenge. go through asylum normally and once you to firelink, farm there for a few levels (i just farmed till i could at least 1 hand zweil) then go farm a few more levels at burg. then proceed normally to the area before tarus, use master key and go kill havel and get to basin. get grass crest shield for stamina and go to the parish bonfire. farm there and upgrade with andre, you can aslo upgrade your estus with the fire keeper soul in parish. once you have enough, buy the crest of artorias and go kill sif as your 2nd boss. once sif is beaten, return to firelink and go to londo ruins. go through and kill ingward for the key to the seal, unflood londo and go to the corpse with the green titanite shard, with a well angled jump, you can skip all of the darkwraiths and head straight to four kings, good luck!

    submitted by /u/supreme_calamatis
    [link] [comments]

    dark souls 2 (MY OPINION SO FAR) (spoilers for the first 90 or so minutes)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    so far ngl the movement is a little busted. I started off with a warrior girl and the life ring, figured it would be the most basic start right? well the whole beginning area up to the first (boss) of the game felt a little weird. you have to fight these giant dudes in steel armor, you'd think oh ok, maybe they have not so much health but pack a big punch (i plays dark souls 3 first so it does feel a little weird so far) and I did try to get past a bit more after the first boss, but honestly it was kind of just confusing. sometimes in dark souls 3 I'm like "where the f am i going dude, there's like 3 different big pathways with annoying enemies" idk, just my thoughts on the first few hours of gameplay. again its MY OPINION. i do enjoy the game so far, im just here to chill, so please be chill too. thanks ❤

    submitted by /u/PoPsOda03
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best upgrade path for the Zweihander?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm using the raw path rn but I got to the archives and my damage is not the best.

    submitted by /u/Tesco_Deluxe
    [link] [comments]

    Solaire helmet

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I talked to Solaire many times to he didn't move to another place!!
    I thought if I kill him he'll drop the light helmet but unfortunately he didn't drop the helmet. Now , I'm at the Catacombs and I can't see anything. So, where I can find the latern?

    submitted by /u/Razzaq90s
    [link] [comments]

    14 yr old brothers adventures part 3

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    he has discovered the joy of jolly cooperation, has joined the sunlight covenant, and praises the sun! with the help of the summonsign reddit he has made his way to anor londo on his new pyro character! he also got a lucky balder swag sword drop with 0 humanity and has since upgraded it to +5 and is currently trying to defeat the capra demon solo, but on his last attempt lost due to his controller dying lol. i think he's gotten the itch, today he told me dark souls is really cool. hope u all have a good one. 🤙

    submitted by /u/username_moose
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 100%ed 4/6

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Just now got all the trophies for dark souls meaning I now have four of fromsofts souls likes 100% competed. Dark Souls, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro. I'm still considering if I want to do Dark Souls 2 but I don't know I didn't like it very much. Sorry DS2 fans it was certainly fun but not something I'd want to complete all the way like the others. Also I have no ps3 or ps5 so can't play demon souls but will certainly get all trophies if I ever can snag a ps5. The souls series is what got me through the pandemic and Its super satisfying to see myself go from complete noob to 100% completion on 4 of them now. Dark souls will forever hold a special place in my heart it reignited my love for games and inspires me like no other game has. It's my favorite of all time and hopefully elden ring can top it. Thanks from soft for the hundreds of hours of fun your games are something special and you got a guaranteed customer for life now. Big shoutout and thanks to all the people on r/summonsign r/snuggly and r/pumparum for all the assistance for my trophy quests. Can't give the usernames as I can't remember them all but their help was amazing and saved me tons of time mindlessly grinding. For any one waiting for elden ring I'd recommend going for 100% it's surprisingly fun and easy as achievements/trophies go.

    submitted by /u/MeMeBigBoy875
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat dsr for the first time and I almost cried

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    The difficulty and time it took to beat Gwyn, the journey and challenges I went through throughout the game, and the end credit music all just came together suddenly, and it was just so beautiful, I almost cried.

    Edit: I forgot to mention I beat him in dragon form, so that means no armor, no defense (except for level), no poise, so it was a lot harder

    Now I'll go on to ng+ and get my ass kicked twice as hard

    submitted by /u/Alarming_Indecision
    [link] [comments]

    Thank You to Sir Morris

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Thank you for helping me all throughout the Painted World of Ariamis. I don't know if I could've beaten Crossbreed Priscilla without your help lol. Also, thank you for helping me get 82,000 souls lol.

    submitted by /u/Dochan630
    [link] [comments]

    Question about equipping Ring of Sacrifice + Rare RoS

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    This is mainly for encountering Seath for the first time. If I have both equipped, is there a way to only use the rare ring if I die to a curse attack, and use the normal ring otherwise? I don't want to waste the rare ring on a non-curse death

    submitted by /u/Candy_Warlock
    [link] [comments]

    And then along came Gwyn he used his thunder bolts to kill the stone dragons

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    What my Bed of Chaos boss fight was like.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Ok got about 75,000 souls but it isn't enough to level up.

    Ok lost 75,000 souls due to the giant arm. I will just run back in and pick up my souls. Oh I should also put on a Ring of Sacrifice so when I die I still have the souls.

    Waisted a ring and 75,000 souls.

    FINALLY THIS BROKEN BOSS IS DEAD. The developers didn't have enough time to finish the boss. Curse you deadlines!

    submitted by /u/spragual
    [link] [comments]

    Got my very first tattoo today! Decided to commemorate my favorite video game

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Praise the sun!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Daily reminder to praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Messeduppika
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon should i upgrade and use? Gargoyle halberd or the scythe?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    I need to choose one to upgrade and use it for smough and ornstein which one is the best?

    submitted by /u/Frost096
    [link] [comments]

    please can someone help me with the gaping dragon boss???

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    hello good sir
    I am a fellow dark souls player and I really would enjoy some assistance with the gaping dragon boss fight on ps4.
    thank you

    submitted by /u/bruhbaby1-1
    [link] [comments]

    Meme-Y DS Video. Critiques?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I'm making a video series of my fiancé and I progressing through Dark Souls Remastered. I was wondering if I could get some feedback, negative or positive. Thanks I'm advance! :)

    https://youtu.be/2ZCLaYJS3wk

    submitted by /u/SoulBC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment