• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Holy shit I think this was a mistake

    Dark Souls 2 Holy shit I think this was a mistake


    Holy shit I think this was a mistake

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    So a few days ago I decided fuck it, I've been wanting to do a challenge run for a while, and shields only seems like a really fun one. And so far it has been. Just beat Last Giant with my +4 watchdragon parma, and although it was rough, I'm feeling good. I decided to save Pursuer for after No Man's at the least, and headed to Heide's Tower to do just that, and holy fuck I'm only now realizing how rough this is gonna be. The Heide Knights are absolute hell in this, my best option for damage is a greatshield which is really slow, and it's basically impossible to hit the Knights without taking damage myself, and it really doesn't help that they can kill me in 3 hits. I'm doing Dragonslayer first so I'm only having to kill 2 right now, but god I just can't do it, I don't have anything fast enough for them, and I can't parry or backstab either. I'm almost beginning to regret starting a challenge run now.

    Does anyone have any tips for the Heide Knights on a shield only run? I wanna get through this place quick, and I'd like to do Dragonslayer first for the tower shield.

    Edit: I think I've got a good strategy by just spamming jump attacks, but even then the Spear Knight is absolute hell to fight. Fighting that one damned knight is more stressful than any moment in this run so far.

    submitted by /u/ItsLuckyyy
    [link] [comments]

    It’s my first time ever playing ds2 and I just beat the last giant and decided to fight the dragon rider and accidentally made him fall. Resulting in a win first try.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Am I doing the progression right?

    submitted by /u/SorryCry7653
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for me to get the moon light gs early (or could someone just hand it over to me :P, pc)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Can I get moonlight gs without doing ng+ or fighting hard freja if someone could help me fight her when I get there or just hand over the real moonlight gs that would be cool too :P

    submitted by /u/trout-flavoredyogurt
    [link] [comments]

    I wish this game was cheaper after so long

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I dont wanna spend $50 on the ps store (Canada) and its nowhere local :( even on amazon its $37… $20 and i'm buying it in a heart beat.

    submitted by /u/TheTurleDon
    [link] [comments]

    i know i'm in the rat king covenant, but aren't the gyrm warriors supposed to attack at least? i can't even hit them lmao, nothing is attacking me. i can even push some of them around. to try and recreate: i'm pretty sure all i did was rest at the 1st DoP bonfire, run up to Tseldora, then warp back

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    How do I get past the first part of Iron Keep?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I just beat Mytha and now Im onto Iron Keep. I come across an Alonne Knight and I think "Woah that guy was hard to dodge and block took me 5 hits to take him down, not bad though" I take down the 2 invaders (Armorer Dennis and the other one) and I proceed.

    7 ALONNE KNIGHTS ARE CHASING AFTER ME AND I LOSE THE 31,000 SOULS IVE COLLECTED SINCE THEY BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME.

    What are their weaknesses? How tf can I get past them? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/joshua_you-ng
    [link] [comments]

    Majula's Armor seller

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    So i killed Maughlin without buying anything before doing it, is there any way to still get him to sell boss armor?

    submitted by /u/granmeat
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 sotfs won't run although I think I have the requirements. Please help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently purchased dark souls 2 sotfs on my laptop because it was on sale. However, after it finished downloading I haven't been able to open or start it. Here are my system specs.

    I have a predator Helios 300

    Processer is Intel core i7-8750H 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz I have 15.8 usable gigabytes of ram I have an Nvidia 1080 Os is windows 10 64 bit

    Whenever I start it I don't get an error message or anything it just says playing then goes into the play option. I have opened task manager when starting it and it doesn't appear to even launch. Any help is much appreciated thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/SomeRandom_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    [SotFS] early Agape Ring

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I wanted to get the Agape ring early to stay on early co-op/pvp areas, is there a way to unlock all bonfires or any other methods without getting soft banned?

    submitted by /u/untrustysource
    [link] [comments]

    DON'T EVER TRY TO DO THIS..... EVER

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Question about DS2, SOTFS and their installation.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    TLDR; - Is SOFTS separate from Dark Souls 2 as its own game?
    - Which is better/ which should i download?

    Greetings fellow Redditors! Recently DS2 was on discount for the Steam BandaiNamco weekend sale, so I decided to get it and try it out, it now becoming my first Dark Souls experience. I decided to get SOTFS as well due to some remarkable reviews, but when going onto Steam, I noticed smthing.

    SOTFS is not listed as a DLC to Dark Souls 2, and is practically as big as Dark Souls 2 itself, coming up to 17 GB. Are they 2 different games? Since I play on a potato and have a storage space that is as big as a calculator, I can only install 1. Admittedly, I am also a cheapskate, so if they really are 2 different games, which should I buy and which should I refund?

    A very big thank you to any and all who come to my aid and help me out with this question. Have a great day, and don't forget to praise the sun, brothers & sisters.

    submitted by /u/PlagueDokktor
    [link] [comments]

    Raw Santier's Spear multitalent build?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Basically title. I'm trying to make a Jack-of-all-Trades build with a Raw Santier's Spear and I'm not sure on which direction to go. Mainly PvE but I want to be able to kick a red phantom's ass if one comes for me, so...

    - Flynns Ring worth it? Santiers spear is pretty slow, except the 2H R1. Thats what mainly stunlocks PvP
    opponents though, so is sacrificing the defense worth going for flynns with PvE in mind?

    - Faith Route worth it? Sunlight Blade and Sacred Oath are pretty dope but require a huge investment
    in faith. Reducing said investment isn't really helping either, since it would reduce the buff duration to
    a ridiculously slow number. Is SLB even worth using on a weapon that's NOT already scaling with
    lightning?

    - Perhaps other weapon buffs? I havent thought about CMW or Hex buffs honestly, but Fire Weapon
    would only require me to provide 10 points in ATN for a Slot and has quite a lot more charges than
    SLB

    Alternative to that would be a Yorgh's Spear build, preferably FTH based (40 DEX 40 STR 50 FTH). Does Yorgh handle infusion well enough for that to be viable though?

    submitted by /u/Acolyte_5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment