• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Dark Souls I DID IT I BEAT THE GAME!

    Dark Souls I DID IT I BEAT THE GAME!


    I DID IT I BEAT THE GAME!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    OMG after all these years of slowly progressing through the game I finally beat it! To top it off I SHOT SHOT GYWN! O&S were my biggest hurdle. Now to move on to DS2!

    submitted by /u/Bangorang420
    [link] [comments]

    How many bosses do you REALLY need to kill?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm catalyst and I am a world record Dark Souls speedrunner. I made a video that goes in-depth about how many bosses are actually mandatory to be slain in Dark Souls if one hopes to finish the game. I discuss both the casual requirements, but mainly what the speedrunners have been able to figure out over the years and how. Hope you enjoy!

    YT link: https://youtu.be/UHqWjTcAlW0

    submitted by /u/catalystism
    [link] [comments]

    I am now sad

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    So I was getting crushed by Artorias then I noticed something. Sif uses some of the moves that Artorias does but bigger and a bit slower. Rip Sif.

    submitted by /u/spragual
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to have played these games to play Elden Ring?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just saw an interview with George RR Martin in which he said (completely unknown to me) that Elden Ring is a sequel to Dark Souls.

    I've been so excited about Elden Ring since it was first announce even though I had no clue it was a sequel.

    Can I go in blind? Or should I play the Dark Souls trilogy to understand/comprehend/enjoy it?

    (Also heard Dark Souls is really hard game.)

    submitted by /u/Don_Tommasino_5687
    [link] [comments]

    update on SL1 run- I FINALLY BEAT THE FOUR KINGS

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    i found the perfect strategy. Full havel's armor, giant blacksmith hammer +5, fap ring and crest shield to block the magic attacks.

    When in doubt, tank it out.

    submitted by /u/lexyp29
    [link] [comments]

    I play better when i'm drunk.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have similar experience?

    submitted by /u/_T_Bone______
    [link] [comments]

    Which game to start on? Dark Souls 2 or 3?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I want to pick up a souls game before this sale ends and I was wondering. 2 or 3 this is my first souls game and I really want to make sure I start with the right one.

    submitted by /u/IC3_B3AR
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls ruined gaming for me

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    After getting the platinum trophy on all 4 souls games, I can't get into any other games I just keep comparing them to Dark Souls and then I go back to Dark Souls and do another play through.

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/DudeManDude__
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest lord souls in darksouls 1

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I wonder what people had the hardest time with, personally i think its Nito as he has lots of damage he can put out. A close second would be bed of chaos, but thats due to its rng nature and holes in the arena.

    submitted by /u/The_Raven64
    [link] [comments]

    Does Manus have a tail item?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    I've been hitting it for a while now with no results.

    submitted by /u/papacheezit96
    [link] [comments]

    So i successfully completed my first SL1 run.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    I got carried by pyromancy for the whole run, but it was still hard nonetheless. Some parts were easy but others made me remember the horrors of my first playthrough, especially new londo and the four kings. Getting almost one-shotted by everything after mid game is terrifying. I didn't do the DLC bosses except artorias and the guardian of the sanctuary, because after artorias everything felt like a burden and it was boring. Gwyn was pretty hard until i accidentally cheesed him with my great combustion.

    Feels good man.

    submitted by /u/lexyp29
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Kalameet. The only boss I've never beaten.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Title. Soul lvl 86 right now, been trying forever, seems like there are never any summons available to help. I have full gold hemmed set, flame stone plate, tried both melee and ranged strategies. I hate dragon bosses (midir was a pain aswell). Can anyone save me from this monstrosity.

    EDIT: I JUST DID IT!! finally!!! No one ever answered my summon sign but I got really lucky on a run and finally beat him. Thanks for the support :')

    submitted by /u/GoodApollo96
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Londo

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I'm having troubles with the first big fight in arnor Londo, with the two guys( I don't remember the names) but I have the feeling about is better if I quit, its too difficult. How I going to fight with those two. I'm sad right now

    submitted by /u/Heraclito_
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I beat Artorias for the first time, and wow! What a fight! I think this might be my favourite boss (or at least up there) in the entire game! He has such cool moves, and the arena is large and easy to move around in (fuck you Capra Demon) with nothing to hide behind, so you just have to fight him upfront. When I started the DLC, I decided to take off all my armour - except Havel's helmet - and play more offensively with the cloranthy ring and grass crest shield. It's so fun like this! Fast-rolling to dodge all of Artorias' attacks and finding tiny windows to attack or heal makes the game much more fast-paced and exciting.

    I also think that Artorias is such a fantastic character! He has such a tragic backstory and has to fight you with only one hand because his other was shattered when he was defending Sif, which makes the Sif fight so much sadder. Just imagine how strong he'd be if he could also use his shield! When I searched other things about him, I discovered that he parallels Guts from Berserk and as a Berserk fan, I love this!

    Everything about Artorias is just so damn cool.

    submitted by /u/FloatingRage
    [link] [comments]

    Am I seeing things?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    So I have 40 str and 40 dex and normally use the BKGA. After going a playthrough only using it, I decided to see what all the claymore hype was about and tested out my plus 15 claymore against some crystal golems. To my suprise, it appears my plus 15 claymore somehow out damages the ax even tho the ax SHOULD be doing much more damage?! (2 handed claymore should do 532 damage while the BKGA should do 617) What's going on here?

    submitted by /u/shadowX1312
    [link] [comments]

    Praise the sun!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Daily reminder to praise the sun

    submitted by /u/Messeduppika
    [link] [comments]

    Top 3 Dark Souls Remastered bosses.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I want to know the community's favorite bosses so please comment your top 3. Personally my top 3 are:

    1. Artorias
    2. Ornstein and Smough
    3. Pinwheel (lol no it is Sif)

    Artorias is at the top of my list because the fight is awesome and it keeps you on your toes at all times. I also love the lore behind him. If you didn't know Artorias broke his arm and is fighting you with his weak arm. He is extremely hard to beat and to know that he was nowhere near his full strength is almost frightening. He also has a shield which he gave up to save Sif. I love how this game shows that you are not immortal and that you are not the strongest person in the world. If Artorias's arm was not broken and he had his shield he would be unstoppable. (Also if you hit his broken arm enough it stuns him for a second)

    Ornstein and Smough is a beautifuly made boss. It is very hard but is still a fair fight. The two of them work so well together and in a way after one of them dies they still do. It is hard to describe how I feel about this boss but it will always have a special place in my heart.

    Sif is one of the saddest bosses. If you know almost nothing about his lore you would still feel a bit of sadness knowing that you killed a cute dog who slowly limps towards you (when she is almost dead). The truth is that she is just trying to protect everyone from Artorias's fate. Also if save Sif in the Dlc before you fight her then you get a secret cutscene where she sniffs you and remembers your sent. Then she sadly walks over and picks up Artorias's sword to fight.

    submitted by /u/spragual
    [link] [comments]

    Card of the Day #17: Chaos Eater

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Chaos Eater

    2 Colorless, 1 Red, 1 Green; 3/2

    1Red 1Green, Tap: Chaos Eater destroys target equipment an opponent controls. If that equipment is attached to a creature, you may pay 4 colorless. If you do so, Chaos Eater destroys the equipped creature as well.

    "Friend, I have an idea. A good one, really. ...I will rush those dire fiends, and you can slip away in the confusion. Please, friend, I owe you much more than this." - Siegmeyer of Catarina

    I'm running a poll on my reddit page regarding the volume of these uploads. Check it out here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSoulsMTG/comments/o47wtr/card_of_the_day_poll/

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsMTG
    [link] [comments]

    It seems my time with the game is coming to an end...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I can honestly see why this game gets so much praise. I'm wrapping up my first playthrough as a Knight.

    I may do a Mage next I'm not sure. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    I've only played Bloodborne. Starting Dark Souls. Tips please!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    Hi Fromsoft'ers! After being goaded into it for ages, I finally picked up Bloodborne. At first I was a bit reticent to play through the game, but after managing to beat the first boss (Father Gascoinge), I realized that the game taught me how to play the game; and I was hooked. Obsessively played through the rest, loving every damn minute.

    Now that I've blasted away Yarnam's nightmare, I decided to go back to the well by getting myself into Dark Souls. I love the aesthetic, the lore, the world; but I'm having a bit of trouble getting myself into the combat. I have been trying (and failing) to use tactics I learned and employed in Bloodborne. Dodge works differently here, and I have a shield (blasphemy!) all of a sudden.

    I've been messing around in the Undead Burg trying to re-teach myself a new game and combat style, but I would LOVE to have any tips or suggestions from veteran DS players. Thanks in advance, team!

    submitted by /u/rickymonster
    [link] [comments]

    I know that this is a DS1 forum, but im stuck with a DS2 boss

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    I cant kill Darklurker. Hes a fucking pain in the ass.

    submitted by /u/The_R3venant
    [link] [comments]

    No death run part 4!!! Stone armor, Sens Fortress and Anor Londo!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I can not believe I've made it this far!!! Almost ready for attempt 2 in my no death run! Also thanks to those who's supported the run this far! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

    Check out my stream on at 1 am eastern time! 1 hour from now https://www.twitch.tv/bladehunterbeast?sr=a

    submitted by /u/BladeHunterBeast
    [link] [comments]

    [Mid/Late game] - Level 64. I'm getting obliterated everywhere. Where should I go?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    DS1 noob here. I'm level 64 and I don't know where to go.

    • I beat Ornstein and Smough.

    • I tried New Londo ruins but found it too hard.

    • Then I went to the Catacombs and beat Pinwheel. All was good until I reached Tomb of Giants, the huge difficulty spike makes me think this is not where I should be either.

    Am I missing something? Should I try somewhere else? Am I underleveled?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/1kschmeckles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment