• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 These messages never disappoint

    Dark Souls 2 These messages never disappoint


    These messages never disappoint

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    I created this Dark souls bonfire keycap awhile ago hope everyone likes it!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Just bought Dark Souls 2 and can't wait to play it for the first time :). Any tips for me?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I don’t think my DS2 playtime is accurate.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    After 1-2 years I've finally achieved it PRAISE THE SUN

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 6: Old Dragonslayer (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Just got platinum for both DS1-2 on PS3 over the past month, almost felt like an addiction

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Spider souls

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 7: Belfry Gargoyles (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Currently doing a Sephiroth run, current setup in post.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I was creating a new character and i think I created something that shouldn't

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    SOTFS PS4, I'm level 107 in the black gulch and I'm trying to help people so I can level up the sun bro covenant. No one is summoning me, 107 is not too high for this area is it?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Barely had anyone summon me for the whole playthough so far to be honest.

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Serpico
    [link] [comments]

    To the "Bruce Lee" summon.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I'm so sorry I died!! I got the stuff you dropped tho, thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/OptimalDelight
    [link] [comments]

    why i never get invaded?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    title :/

    and also, what is a good amount of souls to pvp and get invaded?

    submitted by /u/aegex9611
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true that the old bell helm increases miracle damage?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I read it somewhere and wanted to confirm if it was true because I use faith builds a lot. Either way I'm still gonna wear it because it's hilarious and makes DONG sounds.

    submitted by /u/DrCrispy93
    [link] [comments]

    Playing souls game for the first time.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    As title suggests, I have never played any of the Dakr souls games or related games, but I interested in finally trying g them out. Is DS 2 a good place to start? Or what would the community reccomend?

    submitted by /u/PmXAloga
    [link] [comments]

    am i the only one that feels bad for hitting this? i just crossed over the bridge to get to this and only hit him once to repair my equipment. not gonna hit him anymore tho, rather pay souls to repair stuff. love to the Pagan Tree <3

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Just finished DS2!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    So, I'm still sitting here at the moment I write this, the title screen playing with this beautiful music...It's so good to have finally beaten Nashandra and to have taken her throne.


    I have never felt so accomplished, and the game itself? It's very underrated, the landscapes are amazing, one of my favour areas is the Dragon Aerie, it's mesmerizing seeing all those dragons (wyverns?) flying like birds, the memories of the giants were one of the most beautiful twists I've ever seen in a videogame, even better than DS1's various lore-twists altogether...It's just fantastic.


    10 out of 10, it's all I could've expected and asked from a company as great as FromSoftware. Looking forward to DS3 now, and then, well...PS5 and Elden Ring, of course!


    P.S.: Shrine of Amana and the area in which you find the Manslayer are still total shit, fuck those areas-

    submitted by /u/ChaChaSmoothie
    [link] [comments]

    Butterfly no make die...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to use the Moon Butterfly set because I think it's adorable but the "poison" doesn't seem to do anything. I see the green puff around enemies but they never deal any damage or poison enemies. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/mustardsciguy
    [link] [comments]

    Nor receiveing master of hexes trophy

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and I got all the hexes and it did not give me the trophy. I saw somebody say discard a hex and re buy it from a merchant, I discarded my dark orb and I went to all 3 NPC that sell dark orb and I can't buy it again

    submitted by /u/supermarioplush220
    [link] [comments]

    SotFS DLC Areas

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me how to access the DLC areas in SotFS? I have all of the keys, I've amassed well over 1M souls. When I go to any of the DLC areas through the little portal or whatever and walk up to the doors it just says "Closed". I thought you could access those areas at any time as long as you have the keys/talon?

    submitted by /u/TAC82RollTide
    [link] [comments]

    I just tried Dark Souls 2, which is also my first Dark Souls game in general, for the first time today

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I started out as a Deprived character with the gift of a Petrified Thing, per recommendation of another player.

    I died for the first time because I tried to jump a ledge but didn't get the running start first.

    I made it out of the tutorial place and into this open field with a sunset in it, went left towards some kind of church, and got killed by some kind of goblin with a horribly distended sac of something in between its legs.

    And then I went right instead and found a bonfire.

    As far as the souls thing goes, I can understand some of it. You gather as much as you can, and then you die, lose it all, but then you can go back and get them all back. Having played some Hollow Knight, this mechanic was unfamiliar to me.

    I am using a laptop to play this, and the controls work pretty well. I will have to make some adjustments here and there, but a guide can help me out with that. I've noticed that the tips that pop up when I investigate headstones show me tutorials with the XBox's buttons and controls on them. I don't quite know how to translate that to keyboard, but I can get the basics down. Is this supposed to happen on the PC version of this game? Someone said it wasn't supposed to happen, but I'm not sure.

    The game is great so far! It's like a blend of all the other game mechanics I've learned in the past, such as kiting an enemy, not standing still for too long, and a bunch of other neat things!

    Definitely a good buy for the Bandai Namco sale.

    submitted by /u/Warrior_of_Light416
    [link] [comments]

    invasions...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    so i just got the game off steam since its on sale and i've made it to the forest (dont know what its called). anyways this guy keep invading me and i literally dont stand a chance against whatever hes doing. is there any way to stop it or a gesture that tells him to stop or something?

    submitted by /u/pussydestroyer521
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment