• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Dark Souls Do People Really Don't Like The Second Half Of The Game?

    Dark Souls Do People Really Don't Like The Second Half Of The Game?


    Do People Really Don't Like The Second Half Of The Game?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I keep seeing the second half of the game sucks with similar variations, I don't understand it

    I Think the second half made me appreciate how strong I have grown to overcome such odds and and made the second half having a sense of a journey and power Ive beaten this game about 4 times and I still like all of it

    Except Catacombs Fuck You

    submitted by /u/FateLore
    [link] [comments]

    So this is a genuine question that I have about the player after defeating Gwyn

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Ok so I have beaten all three dark souls and I always wondered, After you defeat Gwyn, Does the player's character chose Lords as well and its a cycle of that, or is it just after that anyone can come and try to kill the player's character, if the players character does chose Lords who would they be, I'd think if they do it would be like four of the characters that sell you stuff

    submitted by /u/TimHaven935
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 1 Or Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Alright so i played Dark Souls 3 and i I'm stuck on which i will buy first so. I've got a few questions about both games

    1. How is it different from dark souls 3?

    2. Which one is better and why? And which should i buy first

    3. What are the gameplay differences from 1, 2 and how do they compare to 3

    4. Will the games restart after you beat the last boss like in bloodborne

    5. PROs and CONs of each game 🌞 Praise The Sun [T]/

    EDIT: When you beat the game does it automatically Restart or will you get the option to go into NG+ plus like DS3

    submitted by /u/Nat_Chan_69
    [link] [comments]

    Bow only

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    What bow and stats should I have for a bow only run?

    submitted by /u/SocialCryBaby
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a idiot...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I tried to beat Manus the easy wasy: with a bow! I hit him til he was low life.... My dumb self decided to jump into the abyss and got completely destroyed by Manus. It took around 2 seconds til his hexes reached me and sended me into the shadowrealm... My poor character didnt stand a chance against him, he failed so hard that im sure that Dusk would rather wait to get safed instead to see him again.... I dont know what to say about this... Ever ever get greedy, never.

    submitted by /u/Healthy_Snacky
    [link] [comments]

    DSR: "Failed to acquire information"

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Tried to play DSR today after coming back for a few days after a long break from the Souls games, was able to play yesterday now suddenly today when I try to play today I get the constant message telling me it failed to acquire information and cannot login to play online. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really stressing me out.
    Edit: On PC if it matters.

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_You_2334
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever leave summon stones in the sewers?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I need help with the gaping dragon

    xbox one

    submitted by /u/Xombie0991
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting a randomized dark souls 1 run

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    good divine weapon for dex build

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    So I knew I needed a divine weapon for Nito if I wanted to have an easy time so I went and spent all my green and white titanite(even the slab...) into an estoc like an idiot only to find that it pretty much tickled the damn skellies. I still killed Nito fairly easily but I was so pissed that I feed the damn thing to Frampt.

    So I'm going to need another weapon to deal with the issue on NG+, what do you guys recommend? please note that is a dex build with only 16 str and no faith

    submitted by /u/renextronex
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a newcomer

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Recently started playing souls 1, and currently am at undead parish. Would like to get some tips.

    submitted by /u/AwsomEmils
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think this is the best Souls game?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I'm going to say yes and even edges out BB. I've been getting sucked into DS remastered again and just remembered how engrossing and magical this game was. The only things holding it back are technical (four direction rolling and not the nicest graphics). I'm surprised how many people are still playing it. Getting tons of activity in Anor Londo.

    DeS already felt outdated the moment DS1 released. The PS5 version doesn't change anything in that regard.

    DS2 is nonsense through and through.

    DS3 is kind of weird. It looks and plays great. But it's just...dull. I don't know how else to describe it. The game never really pulled me in.

    I think BB is the only one that can go toe to toe with DS1.

    I think if DS1 were remade in the DS3/BB engine, or given the DeS treatment, it would easily be the best Souls game.

    submitted by /u/GlobalAdhesiveness6
    [link] [comments]

    Need help please

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I didn't know if I talk to frampt I can't get the red eye orb because this is my first play through but I want to invade people, so can anyone drop me cracked red eye orbs? I can drop items or souls in return

    submitted by /u/mrfein4trappin
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s ready for bloodborne 2!!!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Bloodborne got me into dark souls, such amazing games

    submitted by /u/Sensitive_Lion_9214
    [link] [comments]

    So technically there are only 6 estus upgrades, right?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Lortrec kills the fire keeper, so after I defeat him I get the firekeeper soul but I can't use it for upgrade because I need it to revive the firekeeper. So out of 7 I can use only 6 for the upgrade and 1 to revive her or that spider lady, or that armoured woman at anor londo.

    submitted by /u/sanketvaria29
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment