• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 [Megathread] Elden Ring news, release date, and more!

    Dark Souls 2 [Megathread] Elden Ring news, release date, and more!


    [Megathread] Elden Ring news, release date, and more!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Elden Ring has just been shown at Summer Game Fest 2021, announced to release on January 21st, 2022!

    • We will be updating this thread as more information is released.

    Elden Ring- Gameplay Trailer


    Please keep all Elden Ring related hype, comparisons, and discussion in this thread. Elden Ring discussion outside of this thread is subject to removal.

    submitted by /u/SammieAgnes
    [link] [comments]

    I should’ve seen this coming

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Finally finished my first playthrough guys. Feels great to be back in Majula.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Elana and Sinh are my favorite bosses, and Sunken King my favorite DLC

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Both of these fights were just epic. Fighting a child of dark, constantly dodging dark magic, flame, and melee attacks, and her conjuring of skeletons and Velstadt clones. There's so much going on and it's just great

    And Sinh did not disappoint. Wow. Constant toxic fire attacks, rolling to dodge his fly bys and claw swipes, getting under his belly to attack. I used the dragon slayer crescent axe for this fight, which could not be a more perfect weapon to fulfill knighthoods highest calling. I got to the last of his health and my axe broke, but I refused to switch and was able to land the killing blows. It's the most epic fight in the game to me by far

    I loved the DLC. I like ancient ruin/pyramid settings and this one had beautiful scenery with the caves and falling water. The enemies were tough and challenging but fair. I like it more than the other DLCs

    Btw I had my worst dark spirit forlorn invasions in the dragon sanctum. I was already engaged with one of those aggressive knights when he came running in with his great scythe. I was able to kill them both somehow, even without estus. I was using dried root and Elizabeth mushrooms

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    Dyna and Tillo are gonna love this

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Need help w/ blue smelter demon

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Need help with blue smelter demon in the iron keep dlc. Xbox one gamertag Timelord D0ctor. I am getting my butt wooped

    submitted by /u/Mavsdad2020
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that equips his bow on the left hand?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    As the title says. Since in the right hand I always have at least 2 weapons and a catalyst or even a third weapon I always equip my bow on the left hand. Reading comments and stuff I saw that for everybody it's self evident that the Bow is on the right hand.

    Where do you like your bow, right or left?

    submitted by /u/madrigal94md
    [link] [comments]

    Need help soul memory 60638

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    The sentinels are pissing me of could anyone give me a hand

    submitted by /u/Tymcmeow
    [link] [comments]

    This is a very weird but wholesome thing.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    So I got summoned by dragon eye to a most peculiar duel in the Iron Keep on threshold bridge.
    I forgot his username but he was using all sorts of weapons, and he parried me constantly but didn't kill me! We just kinda fought till the elapsed time ran out resulting in a draw. He gave me a +10 parrying dagger and a few Elizabeth mushrooms, while I gave him a bunch of healing crystals.
    I remember him wearing the jester top.
    I really want to speak to him, but since I'm on PC it's not that possible really. If you happen to be the guy who fought someone named Rooven in drake blood armour with a Mirrah mask, do speak up!

    submitted by /u/AngryRooven
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 1 Or Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Alright so i played Dark Souls 3 and I'm stuck on which i will buy first so. I've got a few questions about both games

    1. How is it different from dark souls 3?

    2. Which one is better and why? And which should i buy first

    3. What are the gameplay differences from 1, 2 and how to they compare to 3

    4. Will the games restart after you beat the last boss like in bloodborne

    5. PROs And CONs of each game 🌞 Praise The Sun [T]/

    EDIT: When you beat the game does it automatically Restart or will you get the option to go into NG+ plus like DS3

    submitted by /u/Nat_Chan_69
    [link] [comments]

    I remember there was a boss that you'd fight after nashandra, it was like a flaming head

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    It first appeared in the entrance of the undead crypt and then (I think) in aldias keep and finally appeared after nashandra to fight you

    How do I start this fight again?

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Cocky host disconnects

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Why do they call the Throne Watcher Male?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Mistranslation?

    submitted by /u/regokeh253
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the game twice as expensive on Steam compared to ps4?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    On ps4 I've seen the game for no more than €20, but on Steam it seems to always be €40. Why is this? Does it go on sale often on Steam?

    I have like €30 on my steam account and kinda want to use it, but then again, I could get it for only €20 on ps4.

    So, is there any reason the steam version is double the price does it go on sale often?

    submitted by /u/drowning_bird_88
    [link] [comments]

    Save corrupted?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    So, I'm on ps3, trying to enter the game but it says:

    "The save data could not be restored. Create new save data? The original data will be overwritten. If "No" is selected the data will be rechecked."

    I pressed no multiple times and this still comes up. Is my save gone? Is my goose cooked? I gad a 150+ hour platinum character and a no death character on here but I did save scum a bit, so I guess this is karma.

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Critique my Build

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Putting my first ever build in the entire Dark Souls series!

    Please, try not to be too harsh on the critiques...

    L. Hand: Lightning Dragon Chime / Blossom Kite Shield

    R. Hand: Lightning Mace / Lightning Claymore

    Rings: Life Ring / Chloranthy Ring / Southern Ritual Band / King's Ring

    Clothes: Saint's Hood / Faraam Armor / Faraam Gauntlets / Faraam Boots

    Spells: Great Heal / Sunlight Blade / Emit Force / 2 * Lightning Spear / 2 * Great Lightning Spear

    Stats (SL 160): 20 / 20 / 29 / 31 / 25 / 13 / 10 / 14 / 52

    Thoughts:

    - I'm not using the Mace that much.

    - Armor is literally random (except for Hood)

    - I'd like another weapon choice for specific zones, like a Bow or a Hammer, but I'm still unsure...

    submitted by /u/Tartempi0n
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand this invasion please.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    So I was turning in silky stones and decided to open the fog wall with the coffin. After I knocked the shortcut tree down I see a red invader strolling towards me. I engaged him and rolled through his attack. I then attacked relentlessly knocking him off the ledge. The weird thing is that I didn't get any sort of notification that I was invaded and when they died it didn't give me any souls or items or anything. What was that?
    First time playing dark souls 2 by the way.

    submitted by /u/Slowspines
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the mansion

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    The map guy is talking about some hoke and he knocked down the wall,but I don't see any hole at all. Can anyone explain what hole he is talking about and where else it?

    submitted by /u/Otaku531
    [link] [comments]

    Good dex weapons for pve?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm returning to the game to play through with a friend and I'm using dex just cuz and I was wandering which weapons to use. I don't wanna use the murakumo or dragon curved great sword. I don't really need great stats either I'm mostly going for style since I can manage with whatever. Any recommendations? Also is the arced sword any good? Might use that.

    submitted by /u/ceezyz
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Original game (not SOTFS) on PC dead?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    So i've been playing the regular version of the game (SOTFS won't run on my pc) on PC for about 300+ hours and I'm completely in love with the game (and DS1), but i get the impression that the game is dead and most of the player base is on SOTFS, since it's very difficult for me to find any players during my runs... What do you all think? Is there any way I can find more people online? (certain bonfires, covenants, time of day, etc.) maybe I've just been doing something wrong. I'm human most of the time and still, and I've done the human effigy effect thingy on bonfires. Thanks in advance, and it's encouraging to find an active community such as this one!

    submitted by /u/Beneficial-Living802
    [link] [comments]

    Who else would love this game on switch?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    If Dark Souls: Remastered can run on switch and also stuff like the Witcher 3 and Doom Eternal can run on it DS2 most certainly can. I think that would be great. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Toe-Person74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment