• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Thank You For Helping Me Complete My Favorite DS Game So Far!

    Dark Souls 2 Thank You For Helping Me Complete My Favorite DS Game So Far!


    Thank You For Helping Me Complete My Favorite DS Game So Far!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Finally got the platinum, jeez what a journey, the hardest stuff is defo entering the damned Drangleic castle in both NG+ and NG++. The rest is fun, the sun medals farm too. Great game btw. Onto Bloodborne now!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Sir alonne ng+8 no hit sl80, the number of attempts it took me drained my life energy will not touch a dark souls for at least 3 months

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I have this area progression map which is very helpful, but I was wondering if anyone had one that included the dlc?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Shulva, but like, outside

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    U caem 2 da wong nayburhood Faraam boi

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Worth playing in 2021?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I've beaten all the souls games except demons souls. Wanted to try DS2 Sotfs but I have a few questions.

    Is coop still somewhat active? I never had any trouble summoning for bosses in DS3 and DSR, but in BB it was damn near impossible.

    How is the combat compared to DSR?

    Is it more linear than DS3?

    submitted by /u/xBoards-LMT
    [link] [comments]

    First DS2 Playthrough

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Yennefer of Vengerberg In-Game (as requested)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    So this happened...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 14: Old Iron King (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I just wanted to share this somewhat clean first attempt defeat of Darklurker that I was proud of

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    What is this? New to dark soul 2 and have no idea what that kast thing is

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Pate or Creighton?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    This was triggered by some folks on Discord discussing how they resolve this conflict. I'm curious as to what other folks do and why.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SarahLia
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Guys nothing to see here, just an absolute fucking moron about to make his sixth attempt at making this piece of shit jump. =(

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Pure sorcerer vs DLCs?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm doing a only sorcery run. I've completed the main game without major issues, but the Sunken King DLC's enemies are way too resistant to magic. Like, around 400 dmg with Soul Spear. As far as I know, Iron King and Ivory King are not easier for sorcerers.

    What strategies did you follow?

    submitted by /u/DynamoJaeger
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight metals

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I have been recovering from my ds3 farming trauma so I came to ds2 to finish platinum if it and what do you know you need to farm sunlight medals and better yet they are also pretty rare. If anyone is willing to help me I will them with something else I am soul level 223 and I am on ps5

    submitted by /u/BloodbornePerson_12
    [link] [comments]

    Is it morally and ethically acceptable to skip the cave of the dead trio?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Hey friends,

    I'm not going to lie, I don't like this area at all. The boss doesn't even feel like a boss to me, since I'm more into the grand scale brawls. It just feels like a horribly thrown together mess that doesn't even offer reward for finishing it.

    That said, I'm the type of clown that even killed the hellkite wyvern in DS1 to say I did. I like finishing what I start. It's a hard place for me to be because I want to beat this area almost as much as I don't want to ever see it again.

    What should I do? Git gud or flock off to the better content?

    Edit: Okay I beat it. Turns out the fight is much easier without the summons. Please excuse me while I dance in corrosive acid.

    submitted by /u/No_Blacksmith_1609
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to find titanite chunks?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I have like 10 Titanite slabs rn but can never find the chunks. Any way to easily get them?

    submitted by /u/2Turnt4MySwag
    [link] [comments]

    Yennefer of Vengenberg Character Creation (with Slider Info!)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Most beautifull view/scenery?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    I know that many people says that ds 2 have a bad graphics but i cannot agree with them. For me, the game is beautifull and has a lot of amazing views. For me, most beautifull view was view on a frozen land from Brume Tower. And for you?

    submitted by /u/ShadowSamurai1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment