• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Thank you Dark Souls

    Dark Souls 2 Thank you Dark Souls


    Thank you Dark Souls

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Made a drawing of the pursuer in pixel art

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    My friend finished this photoshop edit for me today, Bearer of the Curse and the 3 DLCs

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 1: The Last Giant (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    when you fail to understand the gravity of your situation

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    NG+7 Raime, sanctum crossbow

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    So i was watching some lore vids on youtube and found out that vendrick waged war on giants because nashandra told her too... But i still cant seem to figure out why does she wants all giants dead?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I know the story telling in ds2 is very vague and lots of the lore is made up by the fan base. But i really want to know she did that?

    submitted by /u/PeacflBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Googly eyed frogs killed ornifex

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Wtf do i do? Would using the bonfire acetic thing revive her? If i have unlocked Straid will i be alright?

    submitted by /u/Breidoks
    [link] [comments]

    Is the DLC well hidden or should I naturally find it?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    When I played through dark souls remastered, I did so with a location order so I would naturally progress. It's fair to assume I never would have found the Artorias DLC without help. Since I'm doing dark souls 2 completely blind, I'd like to know how well hidden the DLC is, and if I should just come across it naturally?

    If it is well hidden, can you offer me any spoiler free tips to make sure I have a higher chance to reaching it all?

    submitted by /u/No_Blacksmith_1609
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne, beaten without taking damage!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how ridiculous the process of getting the Pickaxe is?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Years back when the game was released, I wondered "man, i see the pickaxe on the loading screen but where the heck is it?!"

    This...led me to the strategy guide. I thought it was a joke. Turns out i guess part of it was and i was the victim...in a way.

    The strategy guide stated that if you rested at the bonfire at the campsite, there was like a 1 in 1,000 chance a small piglett would spawn and you had to lead it to the mushrooms/truffles inside the building after the spiked floor section of Tseldora. Well, I wanted that pickaxe so i spent HOURS resting at that bonfire and sure enough...the little piglett finally spawned!! I was so excited!!! ...until he fell off the cliffside.

    Turns out, you could do it with ANY FKING PIG! It was a bitter-sweet moment when i finally got that pickaxe...i mean at least i knew it was real, but on the other hand, i ended up getting that small piglett to spawn which was such a low chance and turns out it didnt even matter.

    Thanks FROM.

    submitted by /u/CyberDropkicks
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Sale

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Was Ds2 ever on sale on the ps4, because I am watching the price for almost 2 months and it hasn't changed yet. Should wait or just buy it.

    submitted by /u/_Yeet_Jesus_
    [link] [comments]

    I really didn’t like The Pursuer at first...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    But now I absolutely love him.
    I'm playing SOTFS for the very first time and when I first encountered him I almost said "F this!" But as I figured it all out I look forward to when he appears. What a fun sort of boss and awesome idea.
    I wish I could go back and fight him the very first time he appeared but I ran away like a little Be-itch. 😂

    submitted by /u/Slowspines
    [link] [comments]

    Happy souls playthru anyone?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    On PS5. PSN is CraveMyBrain

    submitted by /u/DoodleBobWon
    [link] [comments]

    Why is lost sinner sword so good for infusions?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    For dark infusion, at 40/40/20/20 (str/dex/int/fth) it has higher total AR than dark crypt blacksword.

    And then for every single elemental infusion, it has the 2nd highest total AR, only behind Kings UGS. Why is that? Is my fth&int too low to use the scaling?

    (Edit: so should I dark infuse zwei or lost sinners sword?

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished first playthrough of main game, thoughts and questions

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    First of all, I had a blast playing playing through the main game and I don't get why people hate on it so much. The first 5-8 hours were a bit frustrating but after I leveled ADP and got the hang of the combat it was very enjoyable. I died 284 times during my playthrough.

    I liked most of the areas, particularly Aldia's keep, Harvest Valley, Shrine of Amana and dragon aerie but it definitely doesn't have the amazing interconnect world like DS1. One gripe I had is when you leave harvest valley windmill and get an elevator up to Iron keep, which is a castle sunken in lava. it just didn't make much sense to me.

    I enjoyed about 60% of the bosses as well, some gave me more trouble than any bosses from DS1. The ruin sentinels were my 3rd boss and wrecked about 20-25 times until I level ADP. Some were a bit too easy, even for a casul like myself.

    Questions

    1. I missed some bonfires in my playthrough as they are blocked out from travel menu, 2 at Forest of the fallen,2 at Drangleic castle and 2 at Shrine of Amana. I looked around these area's but cannot find them, is it possible I have missed large area's/hidden areas? anything like ash lake in this game?
    2. Are there any hidden/optional bosses I may have missed?
    3. There was an old guy in a chair that I met twice(black gultch/shaded forest area) and he said we would meet again but we didn't, who was he?
    4. Is there a particular order I should do the DLC's?

    Il be completing the DLC's next then its on to BB and DS3, really looking forward to both of these.

    Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Flat_Duck7115
    [link] [comments]

    My Ranking of boss arenas based on aesthetics/ambiance

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    My thoughts after finishing the game after playing DS3 and DS1 first.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I posted these as a reply to someone who asked what is better in DS2 than in DS3 and DS1. I thought I'd post them here too since I thought about these for quite a while.

    • Best build variety by far
    • Easy to experiment with the builds during the first NG playthrough because easy respeccing
    • Almost all builds actually viable
    • Very easy to try many weapons because ease of upgrading
    • The game encouraged ring switching way more than the other two. I actually could not beat some encounters without using resistance rings and also sometimes had to use the equipment degradation slowing ring.
    • Powerstancing! I don't understand why they didn't keep this.
    • The punishing weapon durability actually makes you use multiple weapons and you have to plan encounters sometimes due to this
    • I really liked the idea of Third Dragon Ring, a low durability very powerful item, there should be many more of those.
    • By far the best fashion souls
    • I liked the human-centered story
    • Majula the best hub
    • Interactable gravestones for dead NPC's
    • Most diverse levels in the series, places like No Man's Wharf, Shrine of Amana and Brume Tower were so cool
    • Bonfire Ascetics were so good, it was a real fun challenge to do some bosses during NG run with NG+1 and even NG+2 difficulty for rewards
    • The Dark PvE covenant was really cool and the end boss was one of the best in the series imo
    • Stamina management felt really satisfying
    • Best riposte and backstab animations
    • You can pancake enemies (I know you can in DS1 too)
    • Chugging Estus had to be planned way more carefully than in the other games
    • I liked lifegems, although they were maybe a little bit too cheap.
    • Many gank encounters required you to use things like kiting, ledges and choke points to your advantage, I really liked that
    • No enemies felt unfair and annoying to me whereas there were some really rage inducing stuff in the other games (Skeleton Dogs DS1, Serpent Men DS3 etc)
    • Dogs weren't annoying
    • Poisoning actually felt like a thing you should avoid.
    • Best NPC encounters in the series
    • Very fun NPC summons to clear some areas, like the guy that shined light for you in the dark skeleton room or the guy with the double greatshields tanking the spiky hedgehogs in the DLC
    • Best environmental puzzles and secrets in the series
    • The Gutter made me feel like Indiana Jones, so fun. And The Black Gulch was a nice departure from the usual poison swamps.
    • Some of the most unique bosses in the series. Executioners Chariot was one of my all time favorites. Royal Rat Vanguard was a fun one too because I played blind and didn't understand what to do.
    • Sinh was my favorite Dragon boss ever. It actually felt like fighting a dragon because of the constant flying attacks.
    • Fume Knight was my favorite humanoid fight of all time
    • Burnt Ivory King was the most cinematic boss in the series, felt like a WoW raid boss or something. I just wish it wasn't so easy...
    • I also read that the game has way more NG+1 special content than the other games. I might try that some day.
    • Last but not the least, the messages on the ground were by far the funniest in this game. I don't know if it's the community or the better word selection but they had me in tears laughing so many times. My favorite one was probably one that said visions of fatty in front of a mirror lol.

    I still think DS3 had better bosses overall and way better soundtrack. DS1 on the other hand had the best worldbuilding and many cool non-respawning enemies that I really liked but all of the stuff I mentioned above push DS2 to be my favorite of the three.

    I'm not a PvP guy but I think the slow estus chugging and stamina management make up for a way better PvP experience than the roll-spamming in DS3 for example.

    submitted by /u/Dogeboja
    [link] [comments]

    I cant get the McDuff's Trophy

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    I've given the dull ember to McDuff, but he still says that he wants a new ember and so he doesn't inherits the equipment and I Cant get the Trophy:(( After spending 24k souls and After talking to him several times... He Just want another ember..... Help pls <3

    submitted by /u/moonFra05
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Moveset Swap Glitch In Ds2?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    I was invading in Huntsmans Copse and came across a white phantom that was using the Greatsword UGS with the moveset of a thrusting sword. I am on Ps4 btw.

    submitted by /u/Bromomento11
    [link] [comments]

    Still Active?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Is this game still active?

    submitted by /u/Daedric-Ebony
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me please kill the ancient dragon I am on the PS 4 can you set your marker outside the fog gates of the boss

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment