• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Sunbro adventures: healing to draw aggro and save the host vs Sir Alonne

    Dark Souls 2 Sunbro adventures: healing to draw aggro and save the host vs Sir Alonne


    Sunbro adventures: healing to draw aggro and save the host vs Sir Alonne

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    This guy invaded three times while I was going through drangleic castle, died the first time, DC'd the second, and died once again the third time despite being backed up by four of the stone twinblade knights before the mirror knight. He wasn't happy.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Anybody recognize this thing? I've been staring at it for ages...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    UNUSED GIANTS

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 2: The Pursuer (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Well, I just very nearly shit my pants

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Lagstab(I probably deserved it for healing there)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a dumb question but what does this symbol mean?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Lucatiel of Mirrah helping my lvl 120 character with Sinner Rise.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    UNUSED GIANT FACE

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    know this issue is old and the case is closed, but I insist. In the trailer for Dark Souls II Despair, a giant is seen for a split second. But it is not a giant as we know it, it is not a giant with a hole in its face or a mask (as in the first game) it is a giant with sharp teeth as if they were swords, huge horns that resemble that of an elephant and white eyes like purest snow. It is a concept art that was never revealed, beyond the Wiki and the trailer, there is very little information about this concept art, there is nothing more information ... or is it?

    I already warned that I did not play Dark Souls II, not because I did not like it, rather it was because I do not have energy in the controller and playing with keyboard and mouse in Dark Souls II is like facing Midir with a broken handle being blind, so I will try to be brief: in the fight against the giant king, there is the corpse of a charred giant, but it does not have a face with a hole, it has eyes and a mouth, which, coincidentally, has sharp teeth like the first design of the giant.

    I will be leaving the Link here:

    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/non-aliencreatures/images/e/ec/DS2_memory_giant_face.png/revision/latest?cb=20141122161129

    There is a theory that I read in an old forum that said that Vendrick stole the souls of the giants by turning them hollow, and what do you do with the hollows? They are sent to distant places so that they do not harm the country or its inhabitants. I mean: giants with holes in their faces are hollow. So how is it that the giant with a face has a face? Well, this may be because he died before losing his soul, or that From Software does not know how to remove content that it does not use. Be that as it may, in the Trailer you can see the true face of the giants, a face that was used more or less by the charred giant. Here the links of the models of the giants without using: https://i.imgur.com/uwunQ8y.jpg

    A piromancer Giant (also with a face): https://i.imgur.com/U69u98v.jpg

    and the Giant's face, so easily forgotten: https://i.imgur.com/crdyDX6.jpg

    submitted by /u/PotentialCream5252
    [link] [comments]

    Lucatiel questline question

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Does Lucatiel disappear only if you exhausted her dialogue? I know I talked to her in Lost Bastille but I am not sure if I finished all of her dialogue. She isn't there anymore so I wanna know if I may have messed up her questline or not.

    submitted by /u/stallfest
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently Ornifex cannot stand up after being knocked down by basilisks, he is still completely thankful for me saving him even though he is clearly crippled.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I need someone to mule me

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    My soul level is 9.7 mil

    I need most of the weapons armor and rings if that's cool, thx

    submitted by /u/Sciibz
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for having mercy.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    help on Sir Alonne

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    someone to help me on Sir Alonne? 🥺
    sm: 2959467 (ps4)

    submitted by /u/rafatopdjian
    [link] [comments]

    The worst thing two ppl have ever done

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    This is basically an unintentional HEMA expo... painful for some, beautiful for many 🙏

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IYC9L1rzrI

    submitted by /u/AttractiveMinotaur
    [link] [comments]

    DLC enemies have more defence against magic?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Q1: I've heard that DLC enemies have more spell defence. Is that only ranged spells (soul arrow, lightning spear) or is it just elements in general. Like can I still use elemental-infused weapons and be fine or are DLC enemies resistant to elements in general (like lion warriors)?

    Q2: When people say that split damage is a bit worse than pure physical, is it because it gets it's damaged reduced twice, once by enemy's physical resist and once by enemy's elemental resist?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    What SM is best to get summoned as a Dragon Servant?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    And should I place my sign in Iron Keep? Trying to max out all the covenants but I don't feel like farming the Imperfect, plus pvp is fun

    submitted by /u/Fed-Wan-Kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into DS2

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I want to get into dark souls 2, but I'm haveing such a hard time getting past the early game. I made a charecter like 6 months ago and come back to it every now and again but I just get super bored really quickly. Any tips? Or maybe a build that makes the game more fun?

    submitted by /u/SocialCryBaby
    [link] [comments]

    Pate & Creighton no show

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I just want engraved guantlets and 10 rusty coins, but pate and creighton weren't in brightstone. I killed LG with pate alive, went to copse to talk to creighton, went to earthen peak to get pate's equipment and got the "treasure" and then talked to creighton in shaded woods. Yet, at tseldora, they're a no show. Did I do something wrong? This is how I always used to do it.

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 SOTFS deadzone fix help?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    i dont get it working i just want to enjoy ds2 but i cant with this movment.. can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Meet29
    [link] [comments]

    Best area for SunBro Coop?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey peeps. I'm currently on my way to getting the plat trophy for this game but am having lots of trouble trying to get the sunlight spear for the miracle trophy. There seems to be nowhere I can participate in jolly cooperation.

    I am on my NG+ and am about 3-3.5 million in soul memory. Where would be a good place to put down a summon sign? If push comes to shove, I can farm for them via the falconers but I'd rather try to coop.

    Thank you, stay safe and don't you dare go Hollow.❤️❤️

    submitted by /u/ZeroGravity18
    [link] [comments]

    What does "Lower of intelligence, and. Faith" mean?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I do not get it.

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment