• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Dark Souls Started playing Dark Souls recently and I'm loving it, so I decided to make some fan art. Asylum Demon, to be more specific.

    Dark Souls Started playing Dark Souls recently and I'm loving it, so I decided to make some fan art. Asylum Demon, to be more specific.


    Started playing Dark Souls recently and I'm loving it, so I decided to make some fan art. Asylum Demon, to be more specific.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Finally managed to beat the Four Kings

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Good god. I'm shaking. These guys were hard as fuck with my build. I was stubborn and refused to use the Havel set and just dodged the thing doing only around 200 damage per hit and only managing to get in at most 2 hits per attack dodged with my old ass claymore. Took me probably 20-25 attempts but it was all worth it. Now I'm headed off to fight Nito!

    submitted by /u/bearcanyons
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Finally, after probably 10 years I did it. I beat dark souls 1 plus DLC, beat NG+, beat it with a challenge run and lastly, completed all achievements. The first and only game I have done that with!

    Praise the Sun!

    submitted by /u/Woodworker0919
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat O&S

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    After 2 months struggle I beat that damn guys. So, im happy and proud now. Don't lose ypur hope Dd

    submitted by /u/corvo4444
    [link] [comments]

    I Drew Dark Sun Gwyndolin.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I put the prologue music of Dark Souls over the Elden Ring trailer.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    It's not perfect, but I tried to make it close https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9hoqMQyYus
    I didn't even think it would fit that much, but it weirdly does. I only used one song (Prologue of DS1) as it wasn't really necessary to use another one alongside it, and because it was the most that actually fit the trailer IMO.

    submitted by /u/Baker8011
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls as a chibi pixelart - real life background RPG

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Capra demon

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    I posted last year a sketch of Capra demon. So here's my digital version.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/IqOqVFC

    submitted by /u/ItsmeMark22
    [link] [comments]

    Anor Londo Archer's are harder than I remember

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Took me an hour to get passed them. There is a special place in hell for the person that put them there.

    submitted by /u/myaccount2132
    [link] [comments]

    Card of the Day #13: Ceaseless Discharge

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Ceaseless Discharge

    2 Colorless, 3 Red; 4/4

    1 colorless, Tap: Add 3 Red to your mana pool.

    Whenever an artifact enters the field, you may pay 2. If you do, Ceaseless Discharge gains +3/+0 for each artifact on the battlefield until end of turn.

    Since becoming the monstrosity warped by the Flame of Chaos, the brother of Quelaag wishes only to see his sisters once again.

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsMTG
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias took me 6 hours and 85 attempts, but I did it!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    So I'm new to Dark Souls - playing remastered DS1 for the first time. I'm very new to this style of game, I usually play FPS or strategy games. The fighting in this has thrown me for a loop.

    O+S were hard, but kind of fun too. Artorias... he is a punisher. I had committed to beating him once I started so didn't stop. I guess looking back it was fun, and so so stressful!

    Just thought I would share. I don't know what boss is next, though I have heard the DLC is pretty hard. No spoilers please about what's next. I'm sure this was an unusually long attempt at him, but I am so excited to say I DID IT!

    submitted by /u/jayson_x
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any good reason to do the “fire ending”?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I don't really know if it really has a name but you sacrifice yourself to keep the fire alive a little longer and hold back the age of darkness.

    Here's the thing... What exactly is being saved at this point? Literally everywhere you go is filled with misery and death with monsters roaming everywhere. It's like turning back on the life support in a ship filled with skeletons, you're not saving anyone.

    IDK it just seems like allowing the natural cycle to continue is the best ending because at least 1 character gets a decent ending... Your character. And maybe humanity will adapt to the darkness eventually and be able to thrive again.

    submitted by /u/InsertUsername98
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Dark Souls 3 video during the Return to Lothric event

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Best/Interesting Dex weapons?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    beat my playthrough with an uchigatana, I want something different for my ng+ playthroughs but I don't know what Dex weapons are good

    submitted by /u/Stares_
    [link] [comments]

    Where's is a bonfire in Sen's Fortress? And at the rooftop, the area where the giant is throwing boulders at the mechanism, the floors there just burst in flames, what gives?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Is the golem throwing something at me?

    Are the floors themselves traps and are bursting in flames if someone walks over them or something?

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    DS1 where do I farm on a bow only run?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    What's the best place to farm in the early game when you can't use melee attacks and have very limited ammo?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Donut69
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: I actually didn't mind the Bed of Chaos

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Spoiler alert for Bed of Chaos So...this is my first serious playthrough of DS1. On my earlier attempts I got to Sen's Fortress and rage quit. This time around it just clicked for me and I made it through without too much trouble. Anor Londo was a slog (screw the guy that invaded me twice you made it a lot harder than it needed to be) Ornstein and Smough was a brick wall that I rammed my head into for 2 days but in the end I found a strategy that worked. Got the lordvessel and my marching orders from Frampt and went on my way to Lost Izalith. If I'm being honest I really like the look and atmosphere of the place but its the enemies that make it feel like a wasted opportunity to do something amazing. As for the Bed itself...I'm sorry...I liked it. I liked the look and sound design; it made me feel like I was fighting a force of nature. I actually liked figuring out the puzzle aspect of it(although I can see how it would be super boring next time around knowing the procedure). I did NOT like falling, jumping, rolling, and getting swept into holes a dozen or so times. What got me though was making it to the end of the fight and seeing the chaos bug laying there. At first I was like 'wtf' but then I looked again and saw how it was twitching and trying to run away. It made me feel bad. The thing was scared. It didn't want to die. I felt like a bully. None of the other bosses felt like that. I like how thus far this game has pretty consistently made me wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Anyway, that's my take on it. TLDR: Lost Izalith looked cool but needed work. I actually liked the Bed of Chaos. I'll see myself out now.

    submitted by /u/thejoker_1330
    [link] [comments]

    Best starting point?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Hello, all. I wanted to ask what y'all thought the best game to join in on. I don't have much experience, by which I mean I pressed the start button on old demons souls and played a bit of bloodborne but never beat the first boss. Any aid would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/Runesael
    [link] [comments]

    After Iron Golem?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Can I run back to the bonfire, Andre, etc after defeating the iron golem or do I have to take the demon transport to Anor Londo? I'm doing cool with two friends and it would be ideal if we can all farm the souls from iron golem

    submitted by /u/Wooden-Bat-6031
    [link] [comments]

    The Avengers Challenge

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I've been working on creating unconventional Dark Souls Remastered builds to do themed challenge runs with, but had the further idea to do it as a full co-op playthrough with friends. I make builds with strict rule sets thematically fitting to different Marvel characters and we squad up as the Dark Souls Avengers. These builds are meant to be usable but far from ideal. I've come up with a few that are solid already but I was hoping for suggestions for balance improvements or new role ideas. So far the concepts are:

    -Captain America: Start Warrior. Shield only. That's about all there is to it. Perhaps limited further by banning any shields like spiked shields or pinwheel shield.

    -Hawkeye: Start Hunter. Bow only.

    -Hulk: Start Deprived. Caestus only. No armor.

    -Thor: Start Cleric. Blacksmith hammers only. Miracles from the warriors of sunlight are also permitted. Maybe a little too powerful compared to the others.

    -Iron Man: Start Pyromancer. Pyromancy only. Use heavy armor. Now this one is definitely too powerful and I've tried to think of limitations to add.

    -Black Widow: thrown items and bare fists only. WAY underpowered compared to others, should probably cut it.

    Thought of adding Ant Man and Wasp since they are founding members of the Avengers in the comics but there's really just nothing to represent them at all in Dark Souls. Briefly thought of Scarlet Witch but that would just be a fairly standard magic build and not a challenge run at all.

    submitted by /u/TekTheNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Each time I want to cosplay Solaire

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Pic Why has to be like that??

    submitted by /u/uerobert
    [link] [comments]

    Good weapon for SL1 run?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I havent played this game and i want my first run to be on SL1. What is a good weapon for that? Would be cool if easy to get.

    submitted by /u/yeeleen
    [link] [comments]

    Never finished DS1, thinking of getting back in soonish. Should I buy Remastered?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Like the title, I really want to finish it but I don't know if people are still playing the original and leaving messages and invading still, etc. Should I buy remastered to get the whole experience, or can I get away with the version I have currently on Steam?

    submitted by /u/Jabber314
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with this unkillable monster?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment