• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Yes, looks exactly like me!

    Dark Souls 2 Yes, looks exactly like me!


    Yes, looks exactly like me!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    DS2 Bosses : 9—Skeleton Lords

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I finally did it! Full story in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    The game is way better when you don’t summon tbh

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Insane hitboxes!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    [SL1] Getting to veldstat without consuming stamina (flawless)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I just ended my no death run by falling into the pit in Majula, AMA

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    I promise i did not commit to it being a "1 death run" and then fall into the pit in majula again later in the game.

    submitted by /u/axelandeer
    [link] [comments]

    SHULVA, Sanctum city : completed the whole DLC without summons except for the boss fights, just wanted to thank my guy Fay Ten, if you're on here, would not have beaten the dragon without ya. HURRAH FOR VICTORY! Is there anyway to add players you co-op'd with on steam? not sure thanks!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Lucatiel removing her mask in No Man's Wharf?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    What the hell did I just witness...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I think my first ambush in this game went well...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Hacker Heads Up

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Hey, ya'll. I've run into surprisingly few hackers in the arena lately (or at least ones that can be a little subtle about it), but today I was matched with a particularly salty boy. Their player name was "fashion expert" (steam ID: бездарь ебаный). Not quite Hitler level shit, but they did one hit break all my equipment from across the map when they started losing. Be on the lookout, and beaucoup blood to all of you.

    submitted by /u/availabel
    [link] [comments]

    Me and mini Aldia

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Coming back to DS2 for the first time since the PS3 release; managing my expectations

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    So I intend to play this game again after many years. I'll be doing a playthrough with 2 friends. DS2 was my first DS game and I loved it so much. But I realize nostalgia might make me overestimate how good the game was. This was definitely the case for DSR (actually I despise the remaster compared to how I enjoyed the original).

    What are some downsides to the game that you think I should be aware of when coming back to DS2 after all these years?

    submitted by /u/wanderingGJO
    [link] [comments]

    First Time In Iron Keep

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I'm on my very first play through of DS2 and uh…. Iron Keep kinda pisses me off.

    submitted by /u/wigglyspleen
    [link] [comments]

    Fromsoft does not care about my mental health.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Just finished spider lady, got the primal bonfire. Went back to the Foggy Woods and now I can't open a gate because I apparently need more souls. I was trying to figure out where to go for the past 4 hours and I am losing my sanity. Anyone got anything that would help?

    submitted by /u/KXQ-II
    [link] [comments]

    Acquired the Giant's Kinship and then..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    ..I realised I actually only had 1 death up to that point. This felt as a nice surprise, since I chronically feel rusty compared to when I played DS2 non-stop some years ago.

    The single death?

    I was showing my wife how I would complete the game casually speeding through it using one of my favorite weapons, Santier's Spear. You need to break this weapon to unlock it's potential, and so I did on the bird's nest in Things Betwixt. I was chatting during some weapon swings, and slipped off the edge.

    Gravity, the faithful servant of death and my true nemesis in Dark Souls.

    submitted by /u/Observe-Adapt
    [link] [comments]

    Earthen Peak elevator - Zullie the Witch

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    New player, need best hexer build and advice

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    New to DS2. Had some awesome help to this point. I've looked up some hexer builds and sometimes the information conflicts. Does anyone have a bad ass hexer build that will serve me well playing alone ?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe even throw you some karma if it really helps.

    Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/skrewddbylife
    [link] [comments]

    Best Souls farming place

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Skeleton lord cosplay

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Yall think that there is possiblee skeleton lord cosplay? I'd say darkwraith headpiece and skeleton lord set but you can't really make a skeleton character.

    Or can you?

    Is it possible to make your character so thin and correct colour to represent a skeleton?

    submitted by /u/mighty_drake
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you ogre, very cool!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment