• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 The New Character Starter Pack

    Dark Souls 2 The New Character Starter Pack


    The New Character Starter Pack

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Two DLC completed one to go. The Ivory Crown almost destroyed me with the Frigid Outskirts being the main sticking point, I perma-deathed the first horse but just ran through the rest and I'm just glad it's over

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Both concerning and erotic

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Shrine of Amana: Really???

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    So I'm cruising along in DSII, one-shotting bosses and whatnot and then I get to SOA.

    At first I'm like "Wow this place is beautiful and I can't wait to explore it" and within 5 minutes I'm like "PHUUUUUUUCK"!!!!!

    Walking in water, getting chased by Mermen, large mace wielding knights, gravity death potential, several mages with homing soul arrow that seemingly has range for miles, oh and Forlorn is invading in the middle of all this and apparently he's been working out.

    WTF???! Did FROM just decide to throw all of their tricks into one area? Can't wait to see what the boss is all about. 🤣

    For the record I love this place.

    submitted by /u/DJS1N1ST3R
    [link] [comments]

    Wut

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Pain and suffering

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Had a Bad experience with the old dragonslayer spear in ds3 so i never bothered using it in ds2 for nearly 2 years, but holy co i have barely the stats for it at +5 and it's a fucking Monster

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Recently finished RE:Village, and happen to be revisiting DS2 now..

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    We're like Sharkgirl and Lavaboy.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Defeated Ivory King and Lud & Zallen this morning and with that i've completed my first playthrough!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    It's incredible how a reshade can change the atmosphere of a game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Need help with Darklurker phase 2

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I am using a 50 str gs build with gold resin and rebels shield infused with dark. I am having trouble in phase 2 finding openings since whenever i attack one clone, the other kills me

    submitted by /u/stallfest
    [link] [comments]

    Worried about missing areas

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I'm going to start DS2 soon, but I am worried about missing optional areas (equivalents to the painted world) and the dlc. Any tips of what to look for when looking for extra areas and the dlc?

    submitted by /u/TigerKnight276
    [link] [comments]

    Bone fist

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Which one is more suitable for a 80dex/80str character?

    Could use your help

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Yoroino
    [link] [comments]

    Dual greatsword build

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Thinking of playing sotfs with a dual greatsword build. Last time I played ds2 was the vanilla game before ds3. Is dual greatsword viable in sotfs?

    submitted by /u/GronakTheOrc
    [link] [comments]

    Does armour even matter?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    So, I always hear people sying that armour is useless, and is it? I've been using Tseldora set for them souls, but I have been taking a lot of damage. Does armour help at all? Like, what would be the difference between Tseldora set and, like, Alva's set or Northwarder set? Or does ring of steel protection help at all either? Or should I just pump VGR to 50? This will be mostly PVE. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone played Tales from Dangleic, or its succesor?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    I just downloaded the new mod seeker of fire. I'm curious if anyone has played it or the one before it. I'd like to know how different it is than base Sotfs game. The overhauls I've played already are Augur of darkness and the one that one built on. How different from that is it?

    Sorry if my questions are vague. Mainly I'd like to know if people like it. I'm a long time Ds2 vet.

    submitted by /u/LotEst
    [link] [comments]

    WUT?!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Flash bang going out.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm having some trouble with Aava at the moment. I wandered off, got the priestess eye, and explored everything else before circling back to the boss, and I can't see a thing. Aava blends in so well with the blizzard that I usually only dodge at the last second, and It's so bright it's like having a spotlight shone in my eyes. I'm on the lowest brightness setting too. Any tips to help deal with the boss itself?

    Lv: 134 40 str / 37 fth / 35 vgr

    Red rust sword +5 (351) / Mace +10 (358)
    [non-sunlight blade buffed]

    Great heal x2 / sunlight blade

    Wanderer hood / Insolent armor / Agdayne's cuffs / Agdayne's Kilt
    [56.7 / 70.8]

    submitted by /u/The_Crusades
    [link] [comments]

    Starting NG+ and looking for tank build recommendations

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I've only ever played as sorcerors in series and want to try something different. I can use a soul vessel to change stats, so looking for good gear recommendations. I want to use a shield, dish out a stupid amount of damage and be able to take physical damage.

    submitted by /u/Fliphkd71
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 10: Skeleton Lords (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment