• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 'Morning gentleman, need help?

    Dark Souls 2 'Morning gentleman, need help?


    'Morning gentleman, need help?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Finally i achieved the full alonne night set after three days of aloone night slaying!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    FUCK YEAAAAA I DID IT

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 4: Flexible Sentry (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Holy Active Player Base

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Had the itch to play the black sheep again. Did not expect the game to be so active! So many notes and bloodstains and player ghosts running around! Fight well my fellow bearers of the curse!

    submitted by /u/squatchbennett
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having fun with the game now!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    So story time.

    My first Souls game was DS3, love it to death. I also like DS1, bloodborne, and the Demon Souls remake.

    But I tried for 2 years to try out DS2 SotFS on and off and couldn't "get it"

    Tried magic, twinblades, Santiers Spear, gave up before I got the last great one and shrine of winter. But a few days ago I decided to go for a UGS build, specifically the Greatsword.

    And I fell in love, 1 or 2 shotting most mobs made getting through the game very easy (still plenty of Deaths though.) But after a while I remembered something beautiful, Dual Wielding. I reached 42 STR and 15 DEX right after I beat the Old Iron King and fell in love all over again. Just beat the Demon of Song and I think I have my build.

    This game is the "different one" among all of Froms Catalog, but different isn't bad. And now I understand why this game is loved, warts and all.

    submitted by /u/logion567
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Sinh!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I was trying for ~2 hours to beat this beast. I found it way harder than Kalameet and Midir.

    What makes Sinh harder is the unpredictable moveset. I was able to analyze Midir and Kalameet movests reliably after trying for sometime.

    and I was able to formulate a strategy that worked for each one. With Sinh i was never able to do that, his moves are just so unpredictable for some reason.

    i came so close to beating him ( one time I depleted his health fully ) But my weapon broke ! This happened 2 times and drove me crazy !!

    I found this fight to be a unique dragon fight with because the toxic and durability mechanics and the constant flying. and the unpredictable move-set… Its really a change.

    I think I like it better than Kalameet and Midir but I'm not really sure. 3 are all great.. but Sinh is unique for sure.

    submitted by /u/Abdulaziz6
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    So yeah I managed to finish DS1 and DS3 and I'm going to play DS2. Do you have any advice assuming that this game is supposedly different from the others?

    submitted by /u/Avt_Kubashnikova
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I have to say about this game so far

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I've played a few hours now and one thing I have to say is that I think this game did ripostes the best from the 3 games. The animations are just really nice and the animation for the enemy falling over after a parry makes it seem like they're not just standing there waiting for you to shank them

    submitted by /u/Eclihpze44
    [link] [comments]

    Out of human effigies

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Currently I'm partway through the Shrine of Amana, but I've exhausted my supply of human effigies while trying to beat Darklurker. I'm around level 140 in the game, and I've noticed after going through a bonfire that many of the Amana aberrations are missing (I used them to farm HEs while wearing a prisoner's hood before my hood broke).

    How do I find more humanity? Nothing is dropping any, and I've exhausted all hidden HEs and bought all I possibly could from merchants.

    submitted by /u/filius_silvae
    [link] [comments]

    is pvp still active in 2021?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    theres a sale on steam and im thinking of buying it. but i also want to play online and wonder if people still are playing?

    submitted by /u/AdrieltheBerserker
    [link] [comments]

    Boss killed

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I started the original DS2 on PS3, and let me say, I'm liking it so far. I first played on SOTFS on Xbox One, and I just put it down for a while without even finishing my first playthrough. Now I am playing the original on PS3 for the first time, and just beat the pursuer (My 4th boss I've defeated in the order of defeat Last Giant, Dragon rider, The Old Dragonslayer, Pursuer). MAN, he was annoying. I am glad I finally beat him, especially since I'm mainly soloing it this time. (If this seems kinda rough, I'm not used to posting and just wanted to say something about my victory lol)

    submitted by /u/Creepertw0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any advice on breaking a block heavy playstyle habit?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I have been playing through Ds2 for the first time and have heard and realized that blocking isn't that good. Does anyone have any advice for breaking that habit before I go through the dlcs (almost done with 2)?

    submitted by /u/BeardlessU
    [link] [comments]

    wich one?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Finally beat DS2!!!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    After all the years of hearing how "bad" this game is I will agree it's very janky but by far the most versatile. Any build you choose will be the most fun by the end I played the whole game strictly a Mage build getting to SL170 then reallocated my stats for a tank build to play the DLC and it's so fun!!

    submitted by /u/Chemical_Kitchen_686
    [link] [comments]

    [Ps3] summon me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Need sunlight medals and souls PSN is west_pathos2 and soul memory 300,000

    submitted by /u/Longjumping-Echo-205
    [link] [comments]

    holy fuck the run to undead chariot is so fucking bullshit

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    the enemies of this area are so fucking annoying to fight especially when they all aggro to you

    submitted by /u/ZHIKIX
    [link] [comments]

    Zero audio on PC - Steam, when trying to play Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I wished to replay the game, but it seems like the audio isnt working, completely killing my motivation to replay this game, does anyone know a fix to this? Is this a common problem, there's zero sound, I had sound in the cinematic, then nothing.

    submitted by /u/StatementPractical68
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I play Dark Souls 2 be like:

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    King Vendrick

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    someone to help me here? sm: 3.053.767 (ps4)

    submitted by /u/rafatopdjian
    [link] [comments]

    Wich enemy makes more trouble for you?(honestly i can kill lvl 3 old knights while naked!)[ chance of enemies spoil!]

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Well. I hate sorcerer type enemies!(they are trouble for me when i ran out of arrows! I'm a full physical warrior)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Parsnip_48
    [link] [comments]

    Why you play dark souls 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I play for all of them( except some tough ass anoying bosses like avaa the King's pet)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Parsnip_48
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Sotfs, no ruined sentinels or belfry gargoyles?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Hi, I just beat ds2 for the first time near completely blind and i'm reading the wiki and apparently the Ruin Sentinels and Gargoyles are neccesary bosses. I'm really confused and not certain what I did wrong lol.

    submitted by /u/dramateer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment