• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I Finally Got Gud!

    Dark Souls 2 I Finally Got Gud!


    I Finally Got Gud!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    This is great! My husband is going to love this.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Finished the game! After 83 hours. This is my first ever Soulsborne game, and I would love to play more of them.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Power stance damage is nasty sometimes

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin has too many references to Dark Souls II.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    There are 2 types of Dark souls players

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    "Original" vs SOTS, that freaking dragon

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    So I played over and over the "original" game on Xbox 360, plus the 3 DLCs I got too.

    Installed Scholar of the First sin version on Xbox one last week and oh my oh my I am happy because it's a new experience, but a couple things :

    Heide Knights : I hate them There were only 3 or 4 in the original game. Why did they put one million now? Oh and why not put them in Heide Tower of flames ; sounds great because in the original game, there were none there, and the whole area is named after them

    Speaking of Tower of flame, once I managed to get used to these knights that just slash you whenever they turn over to you with a magic hit box, what about that DRAGON on the way to Ornstein?

    We all have our nemesis in Dark Souls games, some people thoughest enemies are easy for some other people. Me? Dragons. In all DS game. I juste hate dragons. I'm too lazy to get them from a distance, i want to rush them, and I get killed

    I'm only at the poison area right now, just killed the Skeleton Lords, and I am enjoying the differences overall... except that dragon.

    Guess i'll go back now and try to get him

    submitted by /u/sabrosafb
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it take so long for anything online related to happen?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    So I've been going through my first run of ds2, but I've also been playing a character who's a mercenary, so I try to do a lot of summons and co-op. The problem is, it takes absolutely forever to get summoned. I'm not softbanned, I'm always human when I do it, I have decent internet connection, I'm in the sun covenant, and I'm not wearing the name engraved ring, but it still takes ages to get summoned. And it's not just that either, it takes forever to invade with a sign or via mirror man, and I almost never see human summon signs either. What's wrong with this, and why is it so hard to do online stuff?

    submitted by /u/ItsLuckyyy
    [link] [comments]

    I GOT A PARRYING BANANA!!!!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    LETS GOOOOOOOO! I'm just super hyped because I'm only on bonfire intensity 3 and already got it!!! Also, It was the first drop I ever got, no armour or anything! Just wanted to share my excitement. Nothing like getting a rare drop.

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    [REPOST] Bewitched alonne sword

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    [THIS IS ON THE PC VERSION as well on the scholar of the first sin version]
    I'm trying to do a bewitched alonne sword build would anybody be willing to part with it for a pursuer's ultra greatsword or a dragon tooth? I don't have many great weapons as I just started playing. I WILL BE AT CARDINAL TOWER BONFIRE. MY SM IS 156559. JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU LAY YOUR SUMMON SIGN DOWN. Or I could lay a summon sign down and you summon me. I am even willing to part with my strongest weapon

    submitted by /u/The_yeet_man53
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Dragon SM 1849000

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Pls help i cant beat him

    submitted by /u/Alper_67
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade fire longsword or save the materials for another sword like bastard or heide knight sword. Also should I upgrade royal kite shield or not

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    As a new player pf dark souls 2 I m confused what should I upgrade fire longsword sword or bastard sword or heide knight sword although I can't use bastard or heide sword yet but am planning to level up.

    submitted by /u/Otaku531
    [link] [comments]

    How!? The Vengarl's Helm give you more charge capacity? Or why the charge decreases if I'm switching for a more heavy helm?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    "The nature of your being has changed"

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    What does that mean??..In the boat at Things Betwix.

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out you could quit from a boss fight

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Dang if only I found out about this earlier, I would've just recovered the souls from the bloodstain I left and menu-quit from many a tough boss fight.

    submitted by /u/abnar1
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 HELP

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    I recently Purchased Ds2 On steam and was looking forward to playing once again but everytime I hit new game or continue it gives a "saving game data" message and proceeds to say "failed to save game" as well as returning to the opening screen. I am desperate to play this game someone please help 😢

    submitted by /u/Behelitt
    [link] [comments]

    The memories from 6 years ago only make the current pvp experience even worse

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Nothing but rank 2/3 arena tryhards who play unlocked with katana or rapiers, backsteeping through everything and fishing backstabs, for 2 hours. Managed to get 2 normal players, but the rest was just horrible. It's just sad to see, considering how much variety this game had to offer in its prime and what people would use. I didn't see one ultra great wepon, not one.

    It's also preety disappointing how the Iron bridge is pretty much dead. I remember a time where you couldn't cross it without seeing at least 5 red signs, but now it's dead silent, unless for a few dragon eye summons. Ahhh, shit hurts man.

    submitted by /u/GaelTheVapeMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Looking for assistance with smelter demon sl 110

    Edit: ps4 in NA

    submitted by /u/willard47mc2
    [link] [comments]

    Not really a no death run

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I got the rin, but don't feel good about it, because I save scummed A LOT! BUt the last death I got, I just want to share it. So, I went to throne of want, you know, usual stuff, and talked to shanonlotte or whatever the emerald herald's name is, but decided to leave before the conversation ended. I jumped off the platform and missed the path, and flew into the abyss. All I saw was the ... of the emerald herald. Luckily, I was quick on the plug, so I still got the ring, but that goes to show, don't disrespect the herald! Do you think she's not tired of saying "seek-seek-lest"?? !! Emerald Hearlad == best waif--

    Anyways, I'll be doing no bonfire, but legitimately, because you can't really save scum sitting at a bonfire.

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me through undead crypt?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    I am at the first bonfire (just off of Shrine Of Amanda) and have around 2.2-2.3 mil soul memory.

    I haven't had a go at this area before and it would be fun to go through with some summons.

    Edit: I am on PC and am a mlgs crystal soul spear based build

    (a reason I am at 2.3 mil souls is that I have killed dukes dear freja four times for stuff)

    submitted by /u/mysssttt
    [link] [comments]

    Wikis

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Everyone always hates on fextralife, so that's the bad wiki, and wikidot is the good wiki. But what about dark souls fandom? Is that a good wiki for ds2?

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    ps3 controller

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    so i just bought ds2 again on the pc and it seems my controller aint workin. my controller works on every other game except this game. u guys know anyway to fix it

    submitted by /u/sachko_
    [link] [comments]

    There Is a weapon from an NPC in The Lost Bastille..

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    ..That you need two Fragrant Branch of Yore to get to......But. I can not remember where or what specific weapon it Is..

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment