• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I completed the Crown of the Sunken King DLC last night and I struggled through it hopefully The Crown of the Ivory King goes a little easier

    Dark Souls 2 I completed the Crown of the Sunken King DLC last night and I struggled through it hopefully The Crown of the Ivory King goes a little easier


    I completed the Crown of the Sunken King DLC last night and I struggled through it hopefully The Crown of the Ivory King goes a little easier

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Guys are only interested in one thing and it’s f-ing disgusting.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Could anyone please tell me the name of this set or if it's modded?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Fuck the run to Sir Alonne

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Like seriously who at Fromsoft thought it would be a good idea to add a gauntlet of enemies you've fought before, before you can fight the boss. There's literally no upside. You teleport there so it's not like they need to fit in with the level design

    It's like they saw the god awful run to red Smelter and thought "that was annoying hey let's do it again even with the same fucking enemies"

    submitted by /u/Andrew_P-23
    [link] [comments]

    Hitbox...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    So...the sinner, what type of sin did she commit?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I know it may be a bit of a stupid question but I'm just curious, it's just said that she is imprisoned because of some sorta sin but...what is that sin exactly? Is there even info on that?

    submitted by /u/Mineoso
    [link] [comments]

    wallpaper I made on Wallpaper Engine, Credit to whoever made this beautiful and tear-jerking piece

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    The Legendary Big M. Challenge

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    "A fist weapon bearing God's name. There was once a strong man who slaughtered dragons with his bare hands.

    His God-like fists earned him the title of the "Legendary Big M."

    ~God's Fists, Demon's Souls

    Your challenge is to create a new character named "LegendaryBigM", and choose the warrior class for max strength to start with. Once in, go right to the victor stone and join the covenant to start the challenge.

    The challenge is to go through the entire game with only your fist and fist weapons. To win, Sinh the Slumbering Dragon, Guardian Dragon, and Ancient Dragon must be slain. Claws are allowed in this challenge as they are technically fist weapons.

    Bonus challenges: - Defeat every single boss. - Only use your bare fists and no fist weapons. - Reach 99 strength

    submitted by /u/DoctorPurity
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it. My No-Death and No-bonfires run is complete. Character name was "Masochism"

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    First and only run of softs with all dlc complete! Once I got the catarina helm, I never took it off. How do I look?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I made a friend buy Ds2 as their first souls game and i have no regrets!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    We will go through the game together using signs just like Happy souls.

    And finally i have a friend that i can talk about dark souls. Edit: he got destroyed by majula pigs lmao. Edit 2 : he died to gravity twice plus he got ganked in forest.

    submitted by /u/Ibretlikkedi
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna play Ds2 for the first time

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    So, I already played ds1 and Ds3, so I'm not new to souls games. I was just wondering if there are any mechanics or other things that I should know before I play the game.

    submitted by /u/Lauchbauch9000
    [link] [comments]

    Pyro PVE

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    just a quick question on scaling for Pyromancies in DS2 SotFS, is it just like DS1 where the glove is all it scales off of? or does Faith/Int have an effect on it? and does Flame Weapon have a scaling at all (stats/glove) thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zay3896
    [link] [comments]

    Nerfed Ornstein?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Do you kill the ancient dragon or skip him as a boss?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    First playthrough and about ready to finish. I wanted to beat all of the bosses and actually stopped playing when I couldn't beat the ancient dragon about 6 years ago. I know he's optional, and the more YouTube vids I watch seems some people just skip him for obvious reasons. Just trying to get a gauge on the community view on him.

    submitted by /u/Fliphkd71
    [link] [comments]

    Your most tragic death in your “No death run” (illusory ring of the conqueror/SOTFS)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get this ring for a few weeks now, I'm just wondering what everyone's most devastating/tragic death was? I've had a few stupid ones so far and died in many areas I wouldn't normally. The pressure of no death kinda makes it more likely you're going to die 😂

    submitted by /u/ScurvyCandy7674
    [link] [comments]

    I I've beaten SIR ALONNE

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    I've just beaten sir alonne with a random sunbro cuz why not and im shaking i've beaten the main game and all 3 dlc it was fun!

    submitted by /u/sunkenproject
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of steel protection or Royal Soldiers ring?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Which should i use? Doing a dex build, using Chlornathy+1, Ring of Blades+1, bracing knuckle ring+1. Which one of these rings should i use in my last slot? Im using blacksteel katana thats y i need bracing knuckle ring.

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Help me choose a weapon/build

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I beat DS2 when it came out and again when SOTFS came out. I don't hate it, but it has never been my favorite. That is in part because I never could find a weapon/build that I really liked. I'm trying to go through all the games again before Elden Ring, and want to give DS2 another chance.

    I generally like dex builds. In DS1/DS3, I liked to use the BSS/Lothric Sword, scythes, and katanas. But those classes never worked out well in DS2. The good straight swords don't have 1H R2 thrusts and the scythes have narrower swings and the sweet spot penalty. I know the warped sword is a popular dex weapon but I never liked the swings (a lot of DS2 weapons (heide sword) have this weird 30° swing instead of a nice wide swing for the many crowds of enemies). I used the rapier weapons last time, and I just don't love their one-note move set. And the katanas just fall apart with awful durability. I thought about trying the estoc, but weirdly it isn't a dex weapon in this game so it would lock me out of other options.

    Any suggestions for what I should try? What fast weapons have varied, flexible move sets and good crowd control?

    submitted by /u/El__Jengibre
    [link] [comments]

    I friggin love this game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Okay so I just finished ds1 for the first time a couple of weeks ago, then jumped on 3 because I read/watched all the criticism about dark souls 2, but didn't vibe with it at all and left it like 5 hours in.

    Just started two (sotfs) and played it for like 6 hours straight. Holy shit is this a reminder on why I should always try things out for myself instead of listening to youtubemen everything about this game is fantastic and perfect for my tastes. The environments are beautiful, the npcs are interesting, the levels are so cool (so far I've particularly loved old man's wharf) and the combat is still nice and methodical instead of the frantic rolling in 3, and I get that the world doesn't loop in on itself like 1 but the levels still do that by themselves.

    All in all I'm really enjoying this game and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me.

    Oh yeah and I just got the guts greatsword as well so can't wait to CLANG some hollows

    submitted by /u/abkebab123
    [link] [comments]

    What is the lore behind the dead dragon in Frejas boss room?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I didnt notice it till after the fight.

    submitted by /u/Slipsndslops
    [link] [comments]

    Starting with ds2

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Hey there

    I've finished dark souls remastered yesterday and wasn't sure what to try next. Ds2 or ds3.. Went ahead and looked a few minutes into ds2 and the first urge that came up in that little cabin was... 3 fire keeper souls? I need to kill them fast, no witnesses!

    submitted by /u/aggriify
    [link] [comments]

    Powerstanced Notched Whip and Poison-infused Spotted Whip

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    This a good PvE loadout?

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment