• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Bear, seek, seek, lest

    Dark Souls 2 Bear, seek, seek, lest


    Bear, seek, seek, lest

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Just finished putting up this awesome poster. Figured I would share it with you guys

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Why noone acknowledges best waifu in entire series?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Dark Souls of Darwin Awards

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Wanted to show off my ivory king set and eleum loyce after a week of grinding

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Covetous Demon Be Like

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Thanks everyone for the tips! After one night of farming I finally got the armor and now I'm ready to rock it all the way through NG+

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I love the feeling of being weak again

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So last night I started my first playthrough of DS2 and I'm absolutely loving it so far. It took me a little while to adapt to the movement, but everything worked out good. I still find myself moving the analog to the dead zone just to test the limits, but I'm sure I'll grow out of that bad habit.

    As soon as I spawned into the game, my first instinct was to test the combat. Got game ended by those tiny pigs. Then I decided to run into that ruin with the statue, got deleted. Then walked into the forest and figured I'd fight the creature in the river, got my head chomped off a few times.

    It's funny to me how I beat Manus, Kalameet and Gywn in the same day, then die to the smallest enemy in the next game. But that feeling of being weak again gives me so much motivation to improve. I've already made many small adjustments and the little things that gave me trouble are already trivial.

    It's going to be a fun playthrough, I can already feel it.

    submitted by /u/No_Blacksmith_1609
    [link] [comments]

    Intimidation 99?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Royal Rat Authority

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Beat this guy last night and lemme just say… that first 4-7 seconds is cheap as heck. I only beat the boss my fourth try because the first three tries were my Greatsword missing the little rat dogs and then getting melted by toxic. The boss himself is not hard whatsoever. The first few seconds are just annoyingly critical.

    submitted by /u/wigglyspleen
    [link] [comments]

    Getting invaded for the first time in Dark Souls 2. Extremely lucky! And pretty funny.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Scarlett vs headless ninja in a ladder : who wins?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Scarlett!

    Summoned her in Earthen Peak, and while going up a ladder she faced a head less dude coming down the same ladder

    Fist and foot fight ensued, and Scarlett had the upper hand

    Quite funny to see

    submitted by /u/sabrosafb
    [link] [comments]

    TBH, as I am looking back, the only bad thing about this game is Nashandra Boss fight.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Supposedly, first half of the souls community started with DS1 and another half with DS3. Obviously there are people who started with Demon souls and tbh it fits into this example that I am going to say.

    THE BOSS FIGHTS DUDE. THE MUSIC. THE ACTION. THAT 1v1 CHILLS.

    I really do not know about y'all but whenever I hear either plin plin plon or Cinder theme, I feel like I am the main character not only in the game, but in this whole life.

    Also, that 1v1 fights, It's like those two last bosses, at last have found their proper enemies, the ones who are destined to fight them. Both fights are full of Fire, Bada$$ movesets by bosses and it's just action.

    Obviously, later all those parry SH#T came in clutch with other cheesy ways to defeat them, but well if you fought them first time, without getting spoiled from Youtube or whatever, you would get that chills man, you would get that sensation of ACTUAL LAST BOSS.

    And meanwhile, there is Nashandra. idk, I can't even say much about it. It's just, did they get lazy? or why she's so simple. Even her design is crap. Aldia is okay boss though. His music theme is also good, it has like plin plin plon vibes.

    Moreover, yeah I know, it's like story asked for it. Obviously all of us would want King Vendrick to be the last boss, Whose original form (from the dlc cut scene) gives me a hint that it would have been a best boss fight in Souls series.

    Other than that. DS2 is still one of my favorite games, and second favorite in Soulsborne games (after DS3).

    and yeah lol, I forgot to mention Demon souls last fight. I mean, remastered looks pretty epic and original, as we looking at it now, obviously it looks ridiculous, but back in the day, it was probably the best game ever released.

    submitted by /u/kenswifty
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely Useless Question: Why do people call Raime and Velstadt brothers?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Is it ever actually stated anywhere in game or just some weird head-cannon?

    submitted by /u/regokeh253
    [link] [comments]

    Navlaan Keeps Invading

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    i completed navlaans quest and now he keeps invading me even tho he never beats me, is it a thing that happends after you do the quest or did i fuck up somewere

    submitted by /u/Gaiffari
    [link] [comments]

    No Man's Wharf Sconces Gone?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Haven't played this since it came out. Steam version there are no lightable sconces in No Man's Wharf? I'm comparing my game to youtube videos and they are there in old videos. what happened?

    submitted by /u/RunnyDischarge
    [link] [comments]

    Chameleon coin is great. He never found me. Ended up going back to his world after 15 minutes.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    best music

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    best music from this selection i mean

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gaiffari
    [link] [comments]

    Choose my (caster) build!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Looking to play through DS2 as a pure caster character, something I've never done before. Feel free to leave build ideas and tips, I'd greatly appreciate them. If you have some outside-the-box ideas, feel free to share them too.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/oakeeee
    [link] [comments]

    This was my first playthrough and I enjoyed it way more than DS3 IMO

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Do i need to get all 3 crowns from the dlc again in ng+

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I have all 3 crown and vendricks but he won't give me the blessing

    submitted by /u/The-first-hunter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment