• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I call this move: The Vasectomy

    Dark Souls 2 I call this move: The Vasectomy


    I call this move: The Vasectomy

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I was playing Dark Souls until...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    The Pursuer VS Old Dragonslayer

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    I am genuinely curious how they did the reflections for Sir Alonne's boss arena. Anyone in the know?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    DS2 Bosses : 10—Executioner's Chariot

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else ever name enemies like friends after a while?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Once I fail a boss so many times I'm in the double digits, I start to find names to give to the enemies that I sprint past on the run back to the fog gate. Like "hey Jim, almost had me that time" or "hi Carl, nice spear, but you always do the same attack when I come by, spice things up next time, maybe you'll get me"

    submitted by /u/TheBobert8080
    [link] [comments]

    A serving of chicken drumsticks. Powerstancing those is a blast, you can't see shit tho. Hitting those phantoms was a bit tricky.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    After over 50 hours, I got all the achievements with one character. 19,000,000 Soul Memory

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    How to beat the last giant

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    I'm currently douing my first playtrough of ds2 and the last giant is just impossible he two hits me everytime and i barely do any damage to him at all what do i do?

    submitted by /u/Trecky78
    [link] [comments]

    What is this move? And how is it used effectively?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    My SL1 run is finally done

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Any good dex weapons.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I'm really tired of using the warped sword. I think it's good but it's boring and lame.

    submitted by /u/Zeppelinincolor
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen brothers...i will carry on in your stead

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Finally! Sunlight!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    woooooo yeah baby I finally did it, I sucked it up and farmed Falconers for like 30 minutes and got the last 11 medals! I can FINALLY move on to NG+/NG++ so I can platinum DS2SOTFS!

    EDIT: considering a couple people are surprised by my demonic luck I used THIS post: https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/ef8tau/sotfs_fastest_way_to_farm_sunlight_medals/ ultimately SUPER efficient 15-20 seconds per use and averaged 3 per 5 minutes (length of a coin boost) using Symbol of Avarice, Prisoners Tatters and Gold Serpent +2 alongside CoC to prevent despawning of enemies

    submitted by /u/Scrubaati
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice pls

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to upgrade the carry load stat or is there a ring I can find later on to increase load? I'm currently at poison swamp and I have the starter armour and I really wanna swap to something tankier and more fashion :p

    submitted by /u/Chwlocthulhu
    [link] [comments]

    Things to do before ng+ ?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Just don't wanna miss out on anything.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Bearer of the Curse after the game? [Lore question]

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    As in, when they refuse to take the throne, what did they do with the crowns that prevent hollowing? Did they die? If not, why did they not appear in the Ringed City/in DS3, at the end of the world and time? If they managed to transcend the cycle, how did they do it? Also, what happened to Aldia?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PotatoePotahhtoe
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find lucatiel near the bonfire in no man's wharf.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    What happened?

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    [SL1, CoC] Entire brume tower descent without consuming stamina (on youtube due to file size (12 minutes long, sorry))

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    What bonfire is closest to the bird girl that gives boss weapons?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I have so many bonfires that I'm lost which one I'm suppose to go to

    submitted by /u/Zeppelinincolor
    [link] [comments]

    Curved nil great sword

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a weapon to finish off the game with and I think I found it... This sword is great it's not heavy doesn't consume lot's of stamina and hits hard oh and it keeps getting stronger every ng+.... Let me know some of u guy favorite weapons

    submitted by /u/Soulsborn2525
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op right now? PS4

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Have you engraved name ring. Level 150 doing DLC and endgame.

    submitted by /u/MarlowesMustache
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment