• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I JUST UNLOCKED ALL OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS FOR DARK SOULS!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I feel so happy! The knights honor achievement was a nightmare though. Now I'm kind of at a loss for words. Anyways thought I'd share my little victory.

    submitted by /u/SILO-Beta
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Parish Knight - a tale of seduction

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I was walking idly through the undead parish when I came upon a lone knight standing in front of a coffin at the bottom of the bell tower.

    He was large and strong - his rippling muscles practically bursting out his armour - yet his eyes, dimly obscured by his iron helm, betrayed an innate sensitivity, even tenderness.

    We stared at each other from across the way. He had his shield up, suggesting a tense and guarded disposition, but his thick mace, lazily slung over his shoulder like it weighed nothing, betrayed his true nature: cocky, but not arrogant. The kind of knight to put up walls, but not afraid to bash through them if guided by a sensitive hand.

    I could tell he was intimidated, and I knew I would have to make the first move. I was glad to do it. I advanced slowly, making sure not to be too eager and scare him away.

    He came - slow and steady - and offered a powerful swing of his thick staff onto the ground, the tease! To say it was exciting would be an understatement. To tell you the truth, his firm rod almost killed me.

    I suavely stepped to the side. I'm kind too, Mr. Knight. I'm sensitive. I know what you want. All you have to do is let me give it to you.

    I knew giving him the stabbing he so clearly yearned for would be too much, too fast, way too soon. You've been hurt before too, Parish Knight. Where does it hurt? Can you show me? I can make it all go away - replacing pain with pleasure.

    I demurely stepped to the side again, and stroked his broad back - twice tentatively, quickly, leaving him wanting more. He shivered - clearly it had been so long since he had been touched in such a way.

    He turned again, and his blazing eyes met mine once again with full force. Drop that shield, Parish Knight. Remove your helm, your bulky hot armour, and meet me with your whole being.

    Only us. Me: small, sprite-like, quick, and you: immense, engorged. The two of us clutching the trunk of your powerful staff with our hands, two souls united by random chance in some dusky dim chapel somewhere in the vast expanses of Lordran, bound together forever by forces beyond our comprehension.

    Then two coward pussy knights lept out of space-time and killed me from behind - the world clearly hell-bent on keeping us apart.

    Don't fret, dearest Undead Parish knight. I'll be back for you soon. I will slaughter those two miserable cowards, along with any other pathetic hollows who try to keep us apart. Then we shall unite again, and I shall lie between the blazing hardness of your chiseled body and the cool stone of the hard slab, encased in ecstacy.

    And maybe, just maybe, one day you will give me your ring.

    submitted by /u/tundradesert122
    [link] [comments]

    Cool map of Lordran I bought a couple years back

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    The Capra Demon died while I was afk

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    After killing an invader, I walked up to the Capra Demon's fog wall and just stayed there for awhile. While afk I just hear the Capra Demon die out of NOWHERE.

    Idk if this has been mentioned before, but I just had to share it because of how surreal it was.

    submitted by /u/Sh-oo
    [link] [comments]

    Today (also my cake day) I finally finished dark souls for the first time.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    This is my first run ever. I played ds1 prepare to die edition.

    I played pretty much the entire game with a reinforced club, which is probably pretty stupid, but I liked it. Not only that but I didn't learn you could reinforce weapons until after o&s.

    The hardest boss was Capra demon which I was stuck on for 3 god damn years, and to be honest, he was the only one that gave me trouble. My favourite boss was knight Artorias.

    Edit: misspelled Artorias.

    submitted by /u/Noamco
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell just happened?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    So, I I'm in Anor Londo and just got invaded by a phantom, so far so Dark Souls. But then, when I killed the phantom the game teleported me to Darkmoon Tomb and came up with victory achieved against Gwyndolin!? I have to homeward bone back to the bonfire near Ornstein and Smough, because I haven't unlocked Darkmoon Tomb yet, only to find that solaire is dead as well now. I'm so confused.

    Edit: Just thought I'd add that this was Prepare to Die edition.

    submitted by /u/Municpalface69
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgent27 invaded my game. Really weird and awesome.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    A user by the name above invaded my game and watched me kill my enemy. We bowed and I didn't attack him. He ran away and dropped 10 lord of cinder souls so a total of 200,000 souls. I definitely didn't want to fight him so I just ran up do him and tried to drop something but I never can figure that out. He ran away and he disarmed and backstabbed me. I got up and he had his back to me as to say now kill me. I then killed him and acquired another ten thousand souls. Thank you Insurgent27!

    submitted by /u/alekjayh
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please appreciate the Knight Artorias Fight?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    It's exactly how I always imagined Dark Souls to be like. When fighting something for the first time you get tripple front flipped in your face but everytime you try again you learn something new until you can dodge every attack with ease. Other than that his moveset looks awesome, his background story is so too. The Arena has the perfect size for the Fight. And last but not least he looks sooo badass.

    submitted by /u/qpalymHD
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should I get

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I've always been interested in darksouls but have never tried it myself seeing as how I have lots of spare time now I want a game that I can master and spend a lot of time on which darksouls should I get for a good challenge

    submitted by /u/ICA6G
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Ornstein & Smough on a "gameboy"

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Wanted portable Dark Souls for a decade. Kept hoping they'd port it to the PS Vita. Finally have it on the Switch. Fidelity might not be on par with my PS4 copy but damn it's nice being able to play in my hammock.

    O&S are kill

    I regret making a female ninja. Shadow set looks a lot worse on girls.

    submitted by /u/hector_lombard
    [link] [comments]

    Need help moving dragon

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    So im in the painted world and i killed the first dragon but the second wont move regardless of what i do i tried rolling into it attacking it with different weapons clipping through it can someone help me

    submitted by /u/cryostorm247
    [link] [comments]

    An invader helped me afterwards...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    This person invaded me at the swamp of blighttown and I could defeat him because his butcher sword was easy to parry. In front of the quelaag Fight i found a White sign and guess who helped me defeat quelaag after i killed him... If you're Reading this: thank you, i struggled with quelaag (because i did a solaire Cosplay and was still mid-rolling) you really helped me out

    submitted by /u/qpalymHD
    [link] [comments]

    Doing my first ever play through and all I have to say is...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Fuck the fat boy and his furry friend

    submitted by /u/ScotchSinclair
    [link] [comments]

    Gwyn on ng +

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Just beat Gwyn on NG+ by only parrying and it was so satisfying. Sekiro and DS3 vet, only last week finished my first DSR play through. For the record I've never even tried to play dark souls with anything but rolling and Gwyn was kicking my ass playing that way. Just had to say it, nobody IRL cares about my video game achievements haha

    submitted by /u/chemistuw08
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the Giants originate from?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I recently read that Gough is not actually of the God race, but a Giant? It's hard to distinguish (depending on which game) on whether someone is a large Human, a God, or a Giant and so I'm wondering, where did the Giants come from?

    As far as Ive seen, the difference between Humans and Gods are the souls they have and immortality. So what's the difference with giants? Do they share part of the Dark Soul or do they share a soul aligned with fire as the Gods have?

    submitted by /u/YamiEuterpe
    [link] [comments]

    I linked the flame!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    After 35 amazing hours I finally beat the game. I've never played a dark souls game before and just getting into the game was on my gaming bucket list. I've had the game for about 8 months but I rage quit for 2 months bc of the Taurus demon. But I convinced myself to put on my big boy pants and git gud, and I did. I created a new character, a knight named Anthoughneigh and tried once more. I hit a wall at the Taurus demon again but I persevered and managed to slay the beast and after that I just didn't stop. Sticking with a pure melee build the whole time I only faced a wall at ornstein and smough, the bed of bullshit, and gwyn himself. I still can't believe how many bosses I defeated in one go. Notorious bosses like the Capra demon, and the four kings by some miracle I was able to down in one try. The only area that really gave me trouble was sens fortress. After hearing so much about blight town I was pretty worried but after picking off the toxic snipers the area was overall pretty easy and was actually one of my favorite places. Now that I've experienced the entire game I can say that this absolute master piece is my favorite game of all time dethroning my previous goat red dead 2. Another thing for me personally is that this game is insanely memorable I can vividly remember every boss and area. Probably my favorite non boss encounter was finally descending into ash lake after getting through the great hallow and those stupid fucking curse lizards just seeing that location was worth the hour of getting down there. Never in my entire life of gaming has a setting made my jaw drop. The phenomenal music plus the visuals just sent chills down my spine. I could go on for hours taking about just how great this game is but I'd rather not type all that. As soon as I have the chance I plan on starting dark souls 3 and I hope it's just as good as this was.

    submitted by /u/MeMeBigBoy513
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit 100% on Dark Souls! Now onto Dark Souls 2 \[T]/

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Played Dark Souls originally back in 2013/2014 & gave up because I wasn't willing to learn the game or put in the time.

    Played DS3 a couple years later & while I'd gotten better I already told myself I'd never finish it so I only played it every now & then.

    Skip to the release of Sekiro when I impulse bought it & thought I'd regret it. In the end it too me a couple weeks to get the 100% for it which inspired me to go back & 100% the souls series!

    Only got round to starting it secretly but with one down & 2 more to go I'm on my way!

    submitted by /u/StonedKarn
    [link] [comments]

    I'm bad.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    How do I get better at the game?

    submitted by /u/Pleggie
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Painted World of Ariamis

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I've been stuck here for a while. I've killed the poison dragon and explored every part of this are, but there seems to be another half of the dragon blocking the way on the bridge. Is this supposed to happen or is the game bugged? Help!!

    submitted by /u/ConfusedOrg
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about dodging and the Capra demon

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I am in no way a noobie. I have played atleast 200 hours of DS3 and about 150-160 hours in Bloodborne. But I don't know how to dodge properly. It just seems so slow and I can't dodge the Capra demon properly. Is there a trick to it like a certain timing?. PS4 btw

    submitted by /u/thatsroughbudyeeyee
    [link] [comments]

    How to be op in low lvl pvp

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Im trying to do op low lvl pvp build should I finish game with svl 1 pyromancer

    submitted by /u/ardax123xxx
    [link] [comments]

    What got you into the dark souls franchise?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    For me? People laying it was a challenge so I thought it would be fun, I picked up DS3 Then DS1 and then DS2

    submitted by /u/Destroyer_of_mortals
    [link] [comments]

    Sifs Alternative Cut Scene

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Do i need to save Sif in that play through to get the alt cut scene or does it also occur if you already have Artorias' shield? On NG+ now so im just wondering if i need to rerun the dlc this playthrough or if saving him on NG was enough

    submitted by /u/Zleck-V2
    [link] [comments]

    Achieved my first platinum

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    First platinum ever and happy it was for a Souls game. Thank you so much for all those who joined me in co-op when I needed you, and all the advice you shared.

    submitted by /u/TheWaffler9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment