• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 After fighting this guy for 2 hours...

    Dark Souls 2 After fighting this guy for 2 hours...


    After fighting this guy for 2 hours...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I tried sunlight spearing Looking GlassKnight from behind..

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    DOUBLE BONK EXPLOSION!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    TIL it's possible to ride Executioner's Chariot horse

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 in Jupiter Ascending (2015) movie

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 13: Smelter Demon (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Gotta love mimics

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Killed Chloanne to see if the blacksmith would react to his daughter being murdered. Nope, he keeps on smithing

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I have now Platinumed all three dark souls games!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    He Sliped

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to play? Im at iron keep and my soul memory is 1,032,196. My summon sign will be at the bridge.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    r/SummonSign

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Whyyyyyyy Is it taking so long to get help??

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    First time in iron keep got invaded 3 times , died to the smelter demon 3 times and had a good sun bro helping me so thank you to him.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    The ps3 DLC experience: First boss in first dlc..

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    OK, so I'm on my first playthrough of All dlc's (blind), and my build is all-elements-for-each-UGS so I headed to the iron king dlc for smelty's magic sword. I thought you had to beat raime first before smelty, but then I accidentally wandered into iron passage. Then commenced the gruelling 45 min dash to blue smelty. I already knew that iron passage was tough and that it was pretty small, so I searched up a guide. The levers looked like the fastest way to do it, so tried..and tried...and tried. I could not time my rolls for he life of me. My morale hurt and my character severely hollowed, I decided to take off some armour and take out one of my capital G Greatsword (I was previously powerstancing 2 lightning GS's), to make myself lighter. And then I tried the other way to the boss. I dashed there (as fast as I could with promised walk of peace) and made it to the boss fog. I had a tough battle with blueberry, but despite all the complaints about bad hitboxes, the fight felt fair. Just me dodging him with my 96 agl, and attacking during openings. Took the dub! First try! Now feeling really happy and heading to Ornifex for Aged smelter sword (or was it straid?). Anyways, wish me luck as I head to Fume knight, the statistically hardest boss, next!

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Was going through old videos and found what is possibly the most cinematic end to a fight I've ever had.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    King Vendrict's story is my absolute favourite

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    So I just finished the base game last night, and wow. I really enjoyed everything that dark souls 2 had to offer. Seeing the bearer of the curse ascend the Throne of want and take his seat, knowing he will have a serious choice to make in the future is a great way to end your journey.

    However, my favourite thing was the ending to the arc of King Vendrick. After finding out that he was fooled, he underwent his elaborate mission to prevent Nashandra from ascending the throne. There was a time around his end when Velstadt carried the weakened Vendrick to undead crypt after he left the majority of his soul in the shrine of armana. His almost lifeless body left there to turn hollow, but he didn't right away because he was still shrouded with a purpose that he didn't know if he fulfilled. Every day he sat in that same spot, running possibilities through his head, searching for possible ways Nashandra could overcome the immense hurdles he placed. That very drive to "know" kept him from going hollow.

    And then, doors locked, Velstadt still alive, a being from the future shows up behind him. The undead is holding the 4 souls of the great ones, he has been given the blessing of the ancient dragon, he holds the giant's kinship, and possibly even Vendrick's very soul itself. The undead doesn't say a word, but by virtue of being there, Vendrick knew that he was successful. An undead has shouldered his burden and become powerful enough to claim the throne.

    As the undead ascended the stairs and vanished into thin air, Vendrick could finally go hollow as a happy man.

    That little subtle detail of going back in time to hear a few lines from Vendrick meant so much to the story, and it genuinely was my favourite part.

    submitted by /u/No_Blacksmith_1609
    [link] [comments]

    [Help PC SotFS] The Duke’s Dear Freja

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Hello! Having a lot of issues with this boss as someone who's arachnophobic and can barely look at it haha. I'm sitting at Chapel Threshold bonfire. Some help would be really appreciated!

    submitted by /u/salmoncolossi
    [link] [comments]

    When The Dark Spirit's Are Better Then You

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Where are all of the...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    basilisks in Dark Souls 2? I freaking hate those and I'm thinking of buying the game because I've now beaten both ds3 and ds1 and I want a new game to play. If there is someone willing to tell me all of the locations of the basilisks that would be extremely helpful.

    submitted by /u/theoskrrt
    [link] [comments]

    I Have Got To Say DS2 Has Just Got An Atmosphere Unlike Any Other FromSoft Game

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I dont know what it is. DS2 is very much a DS game but for some reason whenever I revisit it or watch a clip of DS2 it just has this grittiness about it that feel so different than the other games.

    In a way all of the game From DeS to BB have their own flavor but I dont know something about DS2 makes it stand out to me.

    Cant put it to words but I love it.

    submitted by /u/RatedRPG-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Odd multiplayer experience in Doors of Pharros

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I was forcefully summoned to another world as a white phantom (I didn't have a summon sign down), but the host was attacking me and the enemies were only hostile towards me, not him. Does anyone know what was going on? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm new to this game and I couldn't find anything about this online.

    submitted by /u/Most_Rich_4493
    [link] [comments]

    Any good lore playthroughs?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any good lore playthroughs, something like what ENB did with Dark Souls? Most people I've found just focus on the gameplay and rarely mention the lore. If you guys know of someone that has lore playthroughs for all the 3 games even better. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NebulosQ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment