• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Dark Souls I beat Ornstein and Smough today for the first time with my friend watching!

    Dark Souls I beat Ornstein and Smough today for the first time with my friend watching!


    I beat Ornstein and Smough today for the first time with my friend watching!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    After getting Smough down to 2 hits then getting greedy and dying, I was about to quit for the day, but my friend encouraged me enough to try a couple more times. I beat him just after and I cant wait to finally explore more of Anor Londo and stop bashing my head against this wall.

    Also I found out that DS came out on my birthday, thats pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/Torgo117
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY GOT ENOUGH EQUIP LOAD TO MID ROLL WITH 66.7/135.0!!!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    I'm level 70. My endurance is 35. I'm wearing the full Stone Armor set. I'm carrying a +12 Demon Great Machete, Pyromancy Flame, +5 Grass Crest Shield, and a +7 Short Bow. I'm wearing Havel's Ring and the Ring of Favor and Protection. (this is my 1st playthrough btw)

    submitted by /u/Aware-Breakfast-178
    [link] [comments]

    After playing this game for 7 years, I just realized Master Key isn't required to skip Blighttown

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    One thing that never ceases to amaze me about this game is how interwoven and connected the world is. I've always known about starting with the Master Key to bypass the Depths and most of Blighttown, via the New Londo entrance, but always hated the idea of having to suffer through Blighttown just to pick a different starting item.

    Today it finally occured to me you can get to the same Blighttown shortcut through the Dark Root Garden entrance into Valley of Drakes. It just never clicked that I could get to the same part of Valley of Drakes without even needing the Master Key for the New Londo ruins door.

    I guess this begs the question, are there new paths, routes, or connected areas that people are still finding after the hours put into this game?

    submitted by /u/Clownzeption
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping cellar area in the Painted World of Ariamis

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    I guess you all know this already: After you kill the dragon in the Painted World of Ariamis, you can hit the Bounding Demon of Izalith at the end of the bridge with a jumping attack (forward + R2/RT). Doing so causes him to stand up. You can walk between his legs now and jump right down to another bridge to reach Priscilla. No need to open the gate in the cellar area.

    submitted by /u/nureinkind
    [link] [comments]

    You’re in charge of casting for a Dark Souls Movie, who do you pick for the major roles?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Patches, Seigmeyer, Gwyn, etc.

    submitted by /u/Slogmeat
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Enemies.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Quick question, I was playing ds3 today and realised how much I hate dogs, which enemy in the entire series would you get rid of if given the chance.

    submitted by /u/Cookie199911
    [link] [comments]

    As an April Fools joke next year, FromSoftware needs to make a game called “Light Souls”

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    It's like Dark Souls, but ten million times easier.

    submitted by /u/Artiber
    [link] [comments]

    The whole army of undead burg cannot stop wide Chosen Undead

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Shout to the Phantoms who started this weekend after learning what Kentaro Miura meant to the DS community.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I had never played the game until I saw the outpouring of grief over the death of Kentaro Miura. Now I am sitting in my 20k +5 Humanity bloodstain, hating that goddamn dragon.

    submitted by /u/ShoutFightingGold
    [link] [comments]

    Is humanity easy to obtain?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I'm in anor londo, and it's a really boring place. Lots of running to get anywhere, lots of moving and time just to take out a large enemy, etc. Problem is, I'm struggling with the boss fight.

    I've never used help before, or reversed hollowing since figuring out what it was, so I popped a humanity. Some fucker showed up and killed me right outside of the fog. And it happened a second time. Am I just wasting resources? Is that all I'm inviting in?

    submitted by /u/PlumbersCleavage
    [link] [comments]

    Whats everyones favorite boss in the game?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I was talking to my friens and his favorite boss was way different then mine, which i found odd. So i decided to see what everyone heres favorite boss is

    Mine is ornstein and smough.

    submitted by /u/DooteDoote
    [link] [comments]

    stuck in stray demon’s room

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    im playing the remaster and i just started ng+

    busted my ass out the asylum and immediately went back in by doing that one jump to skip the need for the parish elevator to get back to the asylum.

    booked it for stray demon and something was off...

    he didnt have a huge boss healthbar he only had a normal enemy healthbar and when i killed him he didnt give me souls, but he did drop the slab.

    i waited a few minutes and nothing.

    then i tried leaving and noticed i cant climb the ladder out.

    now jm stuck, wtf is going on?

    (i know i can bone out, just saying)

    submitted by /u/thorpy123
    [link] [comments]

    Any interesting ideas to troll twinks?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I have an anti-twink character that sits at undead burg or undead parish with dried finger to get invaded, but simply waiting around to kill a twink invader is getting old. Does anybody have any interesting ideas to make things more interesting?

    submitted by /u/The_Penguin_Butler
    [link] [comments]

    Character creators

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    So... this might be a bit of a weird post. Anyway, is there someone that's like really good at using the Dark Souls character creator? Because I'm traaash at using that shit, tried to make a character that looks like myself every time I've played a DS game (well it's only been three times, have only played each DS once), probably spent close to an hour every time and always end up with shit. Honestly I'd pay money for someone to make a character that looks like me from a picture, I looked on fiverr lol but I didn't find anything for "dark souls character creator" hahaaha, I just think the game would feel even more immersive if the character looked like me, also it would just be fucking cool tbh. If you know anywhere I can ask, or if you think you're really good at using it yourself, but I would like some "credentials" (meaning other times that person has/you have made another person (real or fictional) into a character in DS) if I'm actually gonna spend money. Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lucker_Kid
    [link] [comments]

    Occult club is better than divine club?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Looking at the wiki, occult club has better base stats AND has better faith scaling. So a 50 faith and low strength character must do more damage with the occult club than divine club, right? I hear that divine is usually better, but is this one of the rare weapons that occult is superior?

    submitted by /u/ChainedRedone
    [link] [comments]

    How is solaire here?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I just killed the centipede demon and solaire is right in front of me, problem is I didn't kill the sunlight maggot, nor open the door to the shortcut. I am very confused, have the gods of dark souls bless me all of a sudden?

    submitted by /u/Orbiting_Fish
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Catacombs

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    So I've gone through the game three or four times now and have never had this issue… I've been lying in the coffin for like 15 minutes just waiting to arrive at Nito and it's just not happening. I thought the only trick was you needed to stare at the ceiling and wait for 30 seconds or something. What am I doing wrong? (Tagged as spoiler for those who are doing fully blind first runs, just to be safe)

    submitted by /u/activ8d_my_Trap_card
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a bonfire near Sif's lair?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I dont want to make the whole trip of Darkroot Basin's cave

    submitted by /u/The_R3venant
    [link] [comments]

    Funny bug I encountered. Iron Golem bugged me out of the arena onto the stairs and threw Tarkus down below.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed the gravelords covenant people at the very beginning of the game?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    So I have been trying to get a few new people turned onto this game so I make a new character with them and it seems like every time I go to firelink my world gets cursed. Right in the beginning of the game every time and doesn't it need to be within 10 levels? So people with 0 soul level and just buffing up stuff are going to the very beginning of the game and cursing brand new players. Doesn't that ruin the experience for new people?

    submitted by /u/starshanell
    [link] [comments]

    Are we able to summon if we’ve defeated the area boss?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Been playing with a friend, trying to go through the game together. For example, after you defeat the gargoyles, are you still able to summon in Undead Parish?

    submitted by /u/ditkaisgod27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment