• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 How to deal with Heide Knights

    Dark Souls 2 How to deal with Heide Knights


    How to deal with Heide Knights

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Noob alert

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am going to start dark souls 2 really soon and was wondering if my fellow bros can suggest me on how to about this game. Ive already cleared ds1, ds3, bloodborne, sekiro in their entirety. I have heard about the artificial difficulty that the game carries and most importantly about a stat called ADP. Help me bros with the build that I should start with and the significance of ADP. All the suggestions are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sunzepp
    [link] [comments]

    I am the better Havel

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Gonna start a shield/fists only run, wish me luck. And yes, I'll get this man a shield.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Ruin Sentinel Metal Cover

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Bosses have rare moves?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Call me crazy, but do bosses in this game have some rare moves that only appear on repeated playthroughs? I feel like there are tons of bosses that have totally blindsided me in later playthroughs by doing a move that I feel like I had never seen them do.

    I'm not suggesting that the "rare moves" are unlocked over time or anything, but I feel like the bosses in this game have weird move-sets where some of their attacks don't always happen. This also may come down to me just being a weirdo.

    submitted by /u/Mitchfynde
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with the two pursuer guys like a real man. Full melee fight, no help from glitch. A SuperSatisfying 4min fight.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Another attempt to solve my issue, any help is wanted

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Aldia fight didnt appear

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    So I just beat Nashandra, but Aldia didnt appear. Can I still fight him after the credits, or will I need to use bonfire ascetic?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    Is the drangleic sword good as a beginner weapon?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I am planning to use the drangleic sword until I get the moonlight greatsword.

    submitted by /u/Harpreet1414
    [link] [comments]

    I wish to bonk, help me bonk brothers!!!!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    sSup,

    So, just by happenstance I ended up helping a few people out with some questions and it got me itching to play this game again for yet another run (return to drangleic this year was awesome for me). of all the builds I have done in ds2 it dawns on me I never did a good solid bonk build. pure strength for the win. Now i'm talking unga bunga clubs. I don't want to use ultra greatswords and do that stuff. I want a bonky smashy club.

    i know the game very well so I know the adp checkpoints and that. I'm just looking for ring recommendations , early recommended bonk weapons, and end game bonk weapons (and maybe any armor that offers fun bonuses)

    thanks skeletons

    submitted by /u/demonardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do the NPC summoning quests after Aldia via Bonfire Ascetic?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I'm going for the 100%, and to do that I need to "inherit" the equipment from a bunch of NPCs. To do that, I need to summon each of them 3 times for bossfights. The problem is, I like fighting the bosses on my own, so I haven't summoned anyone through my first playthrough. I could do these summons on NG+, but I figured I could save time by doing it on this playthrough via bonfire ascetic. Would that work, or is it too late for that in this playthrough?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Blue Smelter Demon...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Then I took his soul to Straid and now I have two red Smelter Swords. Worst mistake of my life... How hard is the Iron Passage with Bonfire Aesthetic?

    submitted by /u/electricsexpants2011
    [link] [comments]

    The Pursuer. A fun little memory.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    So, the first Dark Souls I ever played was the original release of DS2. I remember that I sucked at the game, but I had mostly managed to scrape my way to The Pursuer.

    I was promptly murdered. Back then, I didn't have internet. (I lived in the rural country.) So I couldn't get online help or anything of that sort. I needed to "Git Good".

    I did not get good. I never did beat The Pursuer.

    It got to the point where one of my friends in my art class in High School actually drew a highly detailed picture of The Pursuer, customized to me.

    And it was titled "Prepare to Die." XD

    Years later, I'm finally a big fan of the series and am working my way through DS1 (I also have internet now so yay.). When I'm finished, I'm gonna take on my old nemesis. Hopefully, things will turn out better this time. XD

    submitted by /u/WatrE1
    [link] [comments]

    Is NG+ automatic?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I am about to finish the base game, but want to move on to the DLC after. When does NG+ start? Can I best the final boss and watch the ending cutscene and choose not to do NG+ yet, like in DS3? Or is it like DS1, where as soon as the final boss is beat I have no choice but to go to NG+?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone noticed this?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I was farming human effigys in majula using a bonfire ascetic and when a i killed one of the skeleton and he killed me too a the same time,i them go again tho the mansion and one of the skeletons are with an armor.i think that is because i didnt pick the human effigy after i killed him.(sorry if its hard to understand inglish is not my first language)

    submitted by /u/mpgzz
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 controller layout change?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    On dark souls remastered I could change my controller scheme to that of the nioh layout that I'm use to. With scholar of the first sin on Ps4 I can't do that within game options. Only under ps4 OS accessibility settings which then screws up my controller for going through the menus. Any work around?

    submitted by /u/Strong-Hyena4564
    [link] [comments]

    i need boss help...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    trying to beat lost sinner and I've died like 80 times can someone assist me with jolly coop. also, I've never seen a summon sign from another player so can someone explain how coop in ds2 works. thx :)

    submitted by /u/WraithCaliber
    [link] [comments]

    Guys my knight guy can't stop blocking

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Is it part of.the class, it's my first playing as this class

    submitted by /u/helpmedad8960
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is being a monarch?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Ä° don't know much lore,only basic,so i have a lot of questions:

    1-is being a monarch sitting on the throne?then why does alida say that many monarchs have come and any of them stood in throne of want?

    2-or is it just like being a regular king?

    3-i guess you have to link the fire or let it fade if you be a monarch.how?and where the hell is the first flame?

    4-what does nashandra mean vendrick almost became a true monarch?did he not sit the throne like bearer of the curse does in the alt ending?

    submitted by /u/EE475
    [link] [comments]

    Loyce Souls (PS4, 3.3 Soul Memory)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Someone out there that wants to farm?

    submitted by /u/Enter_Feeling
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Platinum for DS2!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    I finally finished platinum on ds2 after some 100 hrs. First fromsoft game ever, and I loved it. Thank you Fromsoft for making such a great game. I also want to thank this community, as I learned a lot from this subreddit, and getting to platinum would've been a lot harder without you guys. Thank you all, but thank you especially to u/TheHittite and u/rnj1a for their extensive help around the community. This was all offline (and version 1.00 because I can't update) so the sunlight medals were a tough farm. This has been a wonderful experience and journey with you all! Thanks!

    https://reddit.com/link/nl2apv/video/aued8fomjc171/player

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Where is last primal bonfire I’m going insane

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    I found the lost sinner, the rotten, and the spider, and I've been going insane trying to find the lsst one but I can't find it. My best guess is that it's in the door next to the last giant boss but idk where the key to that is. Pls pls pls help

    submitted by /u/MacCoolness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment